Pages: Prev 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2010 Gifts  (Read 331308 times)
CuteLilDeadGirl
Undead

My boy bakes muffins

« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2010, 11:40:22 PM »

Due to having to be re-santa'd at the last minute, I just received my lovely gift from the wonderful Aelia.  Thanks again so much for taking the time to make me something Smiley You are all kinds of awesome!

First up, amazing new meshes featuring one of my all time favourite dresses from Carnaby Sims.  So many beautiful patterns (I love the birds best!). It's for children, teens, adults and elders.  Be aware that the files are texture linked to the adult versions!

Swatch Of Patterns

And secondly, another new mesh for adult females - jeans + flats with gorgeous floral patterned shirts.  Yummy!  There's only a BS preview of this one, but I think it's pretty obvious how lovely it is, yes?

Swatch Of Patterns

And since I am allowed to share, you can snag everything here!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:54:05 PM by shastakiss » Logged

tigrlily
Mommy to a little gremlin.
Kindergoth

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »

I love this new shirt/jeans mesh... the shirt is so different from a lot of meshes out there!!! As always everyones gifts are so lovely and my poor downloads folder is threatening to quit on me again!!! Thanks to everyone for sharing their talents (and gifts) with all the rest of us!
Gwenke
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2010, 04:43:27 PM »

There's only a BS preview of this one, but I think it's pretty obvious how lovely it is, yes?

Yes! I don't really download AF clothing anymore, but I cannot resist this. Simply gorgeous. Thank you both!
dreadpie
Kindergoth

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2010, 03:13:30 AM »

All four ages of Aelia's Carnaby babydoll + flats mesh are charming, but the elder version is exactly what my game needs right now. Aelia, thank you for creating. CuteLilDeadGirl, thank you for sharing your gift.
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2010, 01:08:28 AM »

A delayed thanks to all the Santees/Secret Santas that were awesome enough to show off and share their gifts! Cheesy

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »

I downloaded only a few things but everything is wonderful! Thanks to all creators and sharers! Smiley

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
boxingclever
Kindergoth

« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2010, 10:54:34 PM »

thanks to everyone for all this amazing stuff!  Smiley

"Every picture tells a story.  Sometimes we don't like the ending...sometimes we don't understand it."
M Hammer Killer
Wants the brains of a
Gutter Punk

You'll better start running 4 your life!

« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2010, 03:52:15 PM »

That's the gift that ZombieJill made to me. I loved it and as I have the permision to share it, here it is!
I Have to say that the shirts are great, but the skirts are amazing and that I'm allready using them on my game.

The skirt is on a mesh by Shannanigan and the top, on an All About style mesh, both are included on the set.

ypazval
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »

uff ultra beauty!! thanks :3

pinketamine
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »

After having some problems with my original SS, I today received my gift from Aquilegia!!

Firstly, she made an awesome male-to-female conversion of a BG hair, as the male version done by Hat.
She included all the naturals organized in Hat's usual style, plus that awesome red color she had showed previously at her DW

My second gift, which has me overly excited is an Androgeny friendly suit for both teens and adults. Textures are referenced, so adults are the "master" and teens are "slaved" to them. Both have fatmorphs and adult version has a pregmorph too.

She is really awesome and has allowed me to share so you can get it if you wish so.

Download
Compressorized
Uploaded to my own 4shared account

Thanks so much again, Aquilegia, I love it Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 09:44:41 PM by pinketamine » Logged

WIP in my Dreamwidth
Almighty Hat
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2010, 04:59:38 PM »

... Is it silly I'm all excited about downloading my own work genderswapped?

Cos I sure am.  Awesome!

FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »

Decent female suits, where have you been all my life? Get in my game, right now. :happydance:

Deestar
Gloom Cookie

Queen of the Freebies

« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2010, 08:44:56 AM »

Okay- I had Ghanima as my July Secret Santa. I got a whole bunch of wonderful things including some beautiful new outfits for my Sims, a recolor of Buggybooz Kitchen -Shabby Chic style and a really great hair retexture. I uploaded the pics and files to my own image and file hosting sites so as not to overload Ghanima's box account

Files http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctahv6tj2v1flq9/Happy_Xmas_in_July_Deestar%21.rar

Shabby Chic Kitchen- 5 Recolors Requires Buggybooz Kitchen Basic Meshes and Shakerlicious Kitchen Meshes (they are repositoried together)

Moonbeam Dresses

Do the Twist Posters

There is also a recolor of Z99FH05 but I have to get pictures of it in game as there was not one enclosed in the file. All pics are Ghanimas as I have been without Ts2 for a couple weeks due to computer issues on my desktop

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:07:24 PM by Anyerfillag » Logged

jaccirocker
SupaDupaGeekyGirl
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm just Jacci

« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »

What a beautiful gift, I can't say what I love the most the kitchen or the dresses, and the posters are great too. Thanks for you and Ghanima sharing this with us.

TS2 missing files are here  <<<------ Fixed 08/26/2011 pm me if something is missing
AlfredAskew
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »

Ok, I've kept these to myself for far too long.
My SS was MissTiikeri, and she SPOILED ME ROTTEN.
Seriously, short of the little file of specific recolors I've done for myself, these are the most used items in my game.

This is where I had a giggle-fit of glee.

And then I died of awesome. Look! Look how she even put filters over the pictures to make them all matchy matchy!
Hee hee hee... I have to slap myself to keep myself from using these two in every single lot.

These ones too, they just go with everything in my game!

And I'll never wont for stripes again!

My self sim wears the last one there. Cheesy
Except when the Tom Smith sim is around, then she doesn't, because that's creepy. xD

Download All

Thanks again, Santa! You rock!

Pages: Prev 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: