Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chess is mental torture.- 8 pooklet'd female hairs *Updated 8/17*  (Read 100627 times)
Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« on: August 14, 2009, 12:35:36 AM »

Herro! Now comes the mega fuckton of crapola!  Shocked Please bear with me.

A hair found on SimsCave by Rissa. The original poster is believed to be Helga.

Again, another hair found on SimsCave by Rissa, original creator believed to be Helga.

Next is one of Peggy's newest donation hairs.

Edited to add: Apparently Peggy's original of this hair was only categorized for everyday and formal. Just to let everyone know since I've had some ask, before I recolored my version, I opened it in the Unitool, and set the categories for everything. For some reason it crashes whenever I try to take the hair out of the hat category. So rest assured, mine should work for every category because it does in my game.

Then another one of Peggy's newest hairs. Let it be noted, I did not recolor the one with the accessory on the hair.

This is Newsea's conversion of their lollipop mesh. This is not Cazy's version.

This is Cazy's converted Peggy hearts pigtails. Sometimes in game the hearts will get a black line across them. From what I can tell, that is a problem with the mesh. It would be fantastic if someone could get rid of the hearts. *hint hint* Tongue

Next is XM sims converted hair by Flora.

Finally is Savio's converted Peggy side pony. This one did not look bad from his preview, but in game it's ok. For one, in CAS it is SUPER shiny. As you can tell in my photo, it isn't that bad in game, but the mesh itself is still super shiny. Not to mention it sits kind of high on the head. Never the less, I still like the mesh, and still recolored it so it would match.

Update: Savio has kindly taken the time to fix the last mesh. It now sits lower on the sims head, and I went in and fixed the shiny issue. Please redownload if you prefer the newer version. I did not name them the same, so this file won't override the original. The file name you need to find to delete the original should be :Missbonbon_Savio_peggy_SideCurl_130809.

Credit Goes to:
  • Pooklet
  • Nouk
  • Ja
  • Aikea
  • Cazy
  • Savio
  • Helga/Rissa
  • XM Sims
  • Peggy
  • HP
  • Delphy

* Untitled-6.png (43.99 KB, 137x149 - viewed 165164 times.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 05:24:20 PM by Nymphy » Logged

My dreamwidth!
Please do NOT put any of my creations on any paysite whatsoever.
shannon_elaine
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »

Will these overwrite the original downloads of them or give us doubles? The installer doesn't show all of the hairs I have downloaded so I can't tell them apart.
Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »

Will these overwrite the original downloads of them or give us doubles? The installer doesn't show all of the hairs I have downloaded so I can't tell them apart.

Since I have modified the name of the file they will not override the originals. You need to make sure you remove the originals before installing mine.

My dreamwidth!
simsadept
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 06:53:24 AM »

Great job! Thanks for sharing! Cheesy
Morgaine
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 07:34:21 AM »

You've been quite busy! Thank you very much for making our games better!!
lewisb
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »

I am with you on the heart barretts on the pigtails. I hope someone take the hint and make a file removing them, cause I think that is why the file is so big.

Great looking hair and thanks for retexturing them. Sharing is a plus too! Wink
yurei
Kindergoth

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »

Thank you, so much! Wonderful job ^O^ And I'm so excited I get to have that XM Sims hair in my Sims3 Game. Cheesy
daRkaLLuRe
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »

these are gret thank you
FzzyDg
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 10:38:14 AM »

Nice collection....I just love variety!!  Thanks for sharing.
savioaraujo
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 11:32:41 AM »

Missbonbon, have you tried using no halo when generating the hair by Daboobs? When I put it, every hair I do gets a weird shine, like youve said... '-'
Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »

Thank you guys for your lovely comments. Smiley

Missbonbon, have you tried using no halo when generating the hair by Daboobs? When I put it, every hair I do gets a weird shine, like youve said... '-'

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. I don't really use DABOOBS, mainly because I'm not meshing anything. The only programs I touch are S3PE, and Photoshop. Savio, I'm not sure if you know a fix or not, but could you look into the hair being to shiny? And maybe even setting it down on the head just a tad bit as well?

My dreamwidth!
savioaraujo
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »

Ah, I didn't know you don't use Daboobs. :s

But as it's getting too shiny, I really don't know whats the reason...
Maybe the maincontrol's causing that. (If youre using another maincontrol, not mine but yours) Not sure though...

I'll look at your file firstly.. Then I'll set it a bit down asap.. Smiley

EDIT: I think I know whats going on.. Your mainspecular seems to be too much shiny! It controls your brightness, along with the halo (that i ve not put when generating my hair) Now i'm gonna fix the mesh, the way youve said.   Smiley

(sorry for my english.. :x ESL   8P)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 04:42:47 PM by Savio » Logged
KinGwenish
808! King Dipped in Sauce.
Gloom Cookie

To find my whoever, wherever he may be...

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

Thanks you done a wonderful job like always

GnKSpot||Flickr

Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Missbonbon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »

Ah, I didn't know you don't use Daboobs. :s

But as it's getting too shiny, I really don't know whats the reason...
Maybe the maincontrol's causing that. (If youre using another maincontrol, not mine but yours) Not sure though...

I'll look at your file firstly.. Then I'll set it a bit down asap.. Smiley

EDIT: I think I know whats going on.. Your mainspecular seems to be too much shiny! It controls your brightness, along with the halo (that i ve not put when generating my hair) Now i'm gonna fix the mesh, the way youve said.   Smiley

(sorry for my english.. :x ESL   8P)

Thank you for looking into the mesh. Once you fix the mesh I will go in and look at it and try to adjust accordingly. Smiley

My dreamwidth!
savioaraujo
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »

That's weird.. Ive adjusted the mesh, but now in the CAS it looks TOO shiny! I used the same textures and evertyhing!
Also, the hair I just fixed yesterday, cause there was some coloring issues, also get a weird shine! Yesterday it was ok.. O.o

I really don't know what's causing that... Maybe its a random thingie
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: