Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2011 Gifts  (Read 789825 times)
LightsAndMagic
My Mind Is In The
Gutter Punk

Everything is RILL

« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »

Iosaur Thank you so much for all the stuff!

Now surrender with me.
'Cause we're walking in our sleep,
and won't come 'round.

My LiveJournal
Big Brother SimNation
lindieloves
Kindergoth

« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2011, 04:47:20 PM »

everything in this thread is absolutely brilliant.  even though i wasn't one of the santee's (cause i can't make sims stuff for crap), you all spoil the rest of us just as much.  thank you all.  :]
Fran
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »

To be honest, I didn't even know the santees were sharing yet (or where the thread was), so I didn't even see this thread before-but it is made of total awesome!
Thank you to everyone who did the creating and sharing! Wonderful stuff!
chocolatebear
Kindergoth

« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:03 PM »

I feel so bad taking all of everyone's goodies, they're all so great! Cheesy

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »

I heard back from Madziolza and she's generously letting me share the link to the gifts she made me. Updated my original thread with link.

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2011, 09:09:07 AM »

Ah I'm late, I'm late..

mustluvcatz and Spooned, so many new meshes! The bed set is amazing. I love the idea of drawers and foot/headboards. So useful!
Deestar and FadeToBlack, I bet your student sims are happy! The NIN posters are great.
Eva and MissTiikeri, oh wow! I knew whatever you made would be awesome, but that is so neat. I always need more bedroom furniture, so thank you so much for sharing.
CaptainO and vintagepurple, gorgeous makeup (and sim!). The colourful eyeshadows are my favourite. Thank you for being a fantastic SSS!
Sofy and CaptainO, ha obvious lane rowhouses xD Sofy you made loads. Really impressive!
Jessy and Magnus, eee I love the FtM Nouk hair! Oh and the Adele recolours Cheesy Lovely stuff.
Pinket and enji, I don't know where to start with it. You made awesome gifts Pinket! Like others I was hoping for a teen conversion of the jumper!
Madziolza and Lady Death, the toddler outfits are far better than the Maxis ones! Always need more clothes for the sprogs.
Laura and keoni, yay more for the neglected age groups - great elder clothes!
Alfred and Sulli, I love everything! Especially the DragonAge art =D
Lady Death and tanqgirl, oh very rock and roll. Sounds like you it is all perfect for you tanqgirl!
curiousB and Eva, as cheshirekatttt said, everything is wonderful. Your hood deco is stunning, and that is obvious to someone who doesn't play a medieval hood. You really spoilt Eva!
Trapping and SkyWookiee, Trapping never disappoints ^_^ The hair is adorable, the makeup is subtle and the furniture is useful! Thank you very much for being a SSS.
AdmiralAeris and druid, I've been thinking about changing my maternity defaults and those are really tempting me.
druid and Alle, it wasn't intentional as I didn't know it at the time, but I think it is cute that you two were paired again! I love all of the child clothes.
Marja and io, oh conversions! Yummy Cheesy Pretty sure I'm going to download everything!

Index of awesome has also been updated. Hope it isn't too much for dial up users! There are a few santas and SSSs working on and sending out gifts still, so there may be some more goodies shared by the end of this week. Watch this space!  Wink
welltia
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »

It seems I'm late to the party, but I'd like to thank all santas and santees for a wonderful CiJ this year and for sharing all of their wonderful gifts  Heart burp
Sofy
More upbeat than the
Undead

It's all about the pixels

« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2011, 03:18:13 PM »

Thank you, Nymphy (and everyone else!!)! I'm so glad you guys enjoy my gift to CaptainObvious. I had so much fun working on it, so this is just icing on the cake. Wink

And thanks everyone for sharing your gifts too. My downloads folder just grew by almost a whole GB this month. Haha.

Sentate
Chief sim ankle breaker.
Kindergoth

« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2011, 02:08:09 AM »

My SecretSanta was the amazing.... Io!  

Long story short, I woke up form the wierdest dream and saw I had an email. So despite it being 6:30am I ran to my computer to unwrap my presents.

I wasn't dissapointed! Behold the most beautiful dress I've seen all year and the most goregous short vest combo to date...

Gaelle: full af outfit, everyday, ya-af. Summer stuff with ballerina flats.

Danae: full af outfit, everyday/formal, ya-af, with a pair of my heels! Io even played arouned with the bone assignments to combat the destruction caused by such mighty shoes.

All come in 4 colours each, swatch included in the .rar. The fileinfo made my chuckle also.

I've already thanked Io, but I'd like to publicly say how beautiful these outfits are and how much I appreciate them!

Delicious Download

Also, Whilst I'm here I want to thank everyone for the beatiful work they have done! I've never downloaded so much in my life. So glad to be a part of it this year too! I love everything, but here are my absolute favorites that I had to mention:
Pinketamine, that jumpsuit is genius!
Yuxi, I love this style, and that female suit is amazing.
CuriousB, Those are perfect for my witchy settlement!
Marja, I love all these conversions!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:13:34 AM by Sentate » Logged

Tumblr.  M.T.S.  LiveJournal.    
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2011, 02:32:40 AM »

Sentate, your gifts from Io are completely gorgeous, so thank you for sharing them. And I'm very glad my gift for Eva is useful for you too!

Eva
uhoh I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #250 on: August 17, 2011, 08:26:34 AM »

Well, I'm finally home again and my laptop completely gave up while I was away, so thanks again, CuriousB, for sharing the wonderful gift you gave me!

Also a big thank you to everyone else who has shared their gifts! I just went through everything, and there are so many amazing pieces in there!

ebbyashia
Sweet and a
Macabre Miscreant

Whatever they say, never change your way!

« Reply #251 on: August 17, 2011, 09:04:11 AM »

Sentate This looks awesome! Thank you so much for sharing those goodies with us  and thanks to Io for being amazing again Cheesy

columnar
« Reply #252 on: August 17, 2011, 09:33:58 PM »

Those are some gorgeous outfits that Io made! Drool Snagging them both! The dress is especially beautiful.
jaccirocker
SupaDupaGeekyGirl
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm just Jacci

« Reply #253 on: August 17, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »

Gosh, Io that dress is just amazingly gorgeous. I have to say it again but your style is so elegant. Thanks so much.

I don't mean to leave anyone out, because there is so much awesome in this thread it doesn't make sense. I honestly have download almost every single here. I rarely do that. I'm so proud to be a GoSling.

TS2 missing files are here  <<<------ Fixed 08/26/2011 pm me if something is missing
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #254 on: August 17, 2011, 10:19:35 PM »

Io, your stuff is gorgeousssss! Thanks for sharing!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: