Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You First - 19 Widow's Peak Face Masks - Now Layerable - Redownload!  (Read 12656 times)
CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »

Pretty straightforward set this time. These are 19 color/texture matching face masks to add widow's peaks to straight hairlines, using an alpha by SilverWindClub. The natural color matches included are:
Nouk (4 light + 4 dark + 1silver)
Liegenshonheit (4 bin colors + 1 silver)
Maxis-Match (4 bin colors + 1 silver)
All colors available for toddler through elder and for both genders.
Masks are compressed and foldered to keep texture groups separate for choosing.

EDIT 03/30/09:
Masks are now LAYERABLE. Please redownload. No change to their appearance has been made, but they should now be layerable with nearly any other face masks. They will override each other, however, to keep the peaks from invisibly piling up on themselves if you forgot to click it off before trying another color.

NOTE: these masks are NOT universal. Their effectiveness depends on how closely to the scalp seam a hair mesh comes. Yu's #10 as pictured comes very close, but other may not. With all of the hair meshes out there, I cannot give a comprehensive list of what will and won't work; even meshes by the same creator may vary. It will take experimenting with your own collections. But there are hairs they work for, so in the interest of sim variety - and because I have such a peak, myself - I'm sharing these for whomever may want them.

The original peak mask came with SWC's Angeal (Crisis Core:FF7) sim - I got this sim from MTS2, but it's no longer available and SWC has removed all downloads from their website to protest the Booty (Angeal was free, and therefore is not bootyfied,) so there isn't really any way to link back to the original.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

Please do not upload these to paysites, TSR, DLMuslow, or claim them as your own work.
Otherwise, enjoy as you will!

* You_first_thumbnail.jpg (16.84 KB, 111x96 - viewed 79267 times.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:05:58 AM by CrabOfDoom » Logged

fishhead
nudge, nudge.
Undead

イチャイチャパラダイス!!

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

You did an awesome job on this, I love that there's Nouk textures, since I am an incurable Noukie fangirl. Smiley
I want a widow's peak hairline myself >:C
Thank you, kind crab Wink

-Tut, tut, child! Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
Icon by Stick at Livejournal.
Elven_Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:26:23 PM »

lovley job. now I can get my sim-self's hairline correct!
dianova
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »

Wonderful! Can't wait to use these
MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 07:01:53 PM »

FINALLY! Some good hairlines! Cheesy:D
Mr. Sullivan
Desperate Art Student
Macabre Miscreant

Get out of my Park.

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

oh these are excellent. I love all the new ways people are coming up with to make the game more realistic. Thank you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: