Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gothplague's Androgeny Files  (Read 21552 times)
LibraryGuy
Please sir, may I have another
Gloom Cookie

« on: February 01, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »

Laydeeze and Gentlemen! Step right up and behold the one the only Wonder of the World no.8 the whole legendary lost but now she's found brought to you at great expense and threat of life and limb from the furthest reaches of the furthest places without more ado do me the honor of honoring you and making your day and your downloads file complete at loooooooong last (drum roll):

The Whole Complete Legendary Gothplague Androgeny File Set (in 2 parts):
Part the First (31.63 MB): Gothplague's Androgeny Skins and All Files with Marvine's Sexy Feet
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwl1nmomdnw/AndrogenySkinsMarvineFeet.rar
Part the 2nd (92.95 MB): scads of Gothplague's Legendary Outfits-the Oxford Shirt, The T-Shirt, the Sleeveless T-Shirt, the Vested Interest Suit, The Sweaters, and Much Much More
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mon4hnwzzdm/Androgeny1.rar

Now Mr. LibraryGuy I hear you asking me how does this work you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked, because my partner and mentor the Legendary  twistedFATE is here with an explanation. Take it away, Legendary twistedFATE!
"There are two versions of every mesh, one with a chest, and one flat-chested one (Double Mastectomy).
-- In order for the Androgyny bodyshape to work fully, you must have at least one showeproof skin (such as gothplague_Idolatry-of-FleshHP_androgeny_PALE or one of the lovely skins by CrabOfDoom http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=6766.0) in addition to the nude meshes (MESH_gothplague_afbody_NudeMarvineFeet_DoubleMastectomy090408 ; MESH_gothplague_aftop_DoubleMastectomy280308) to avoid glitches and missing body parts when your sims are showering.
-- Beyond that, you can pick and choose whatever clothes your sim would like to wear."

Big hand ladies and gentlemen for our very own twistedFATE. Without her tireless patience, steady encouragement, and good humorin the face of my terminal n00biness this set might never have seen the light of day (or dark of night, considering). Thanks especially to CARE over at IS, who first provided me with the set. Lovely people all.
And to the mods here at GOS: thank you so much for your support and help. You're grand.
And the biggest THANK YOU of all goes to the Legendary Gothplague, wonderful creator of this set. Gothplague, if you're reading this,we want to send you a big thanks from the whole community.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 04:45:39 AM by LibraryGuy » Logged

I think you'll like my webcomic: Groovy, Kinda, at www.groovykinda.org
OctopusKing
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »

Cheer

Thanks so much for this.  I miss gothplague!

LibraryGuy
Please sir, may I have another
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:55:26 PM »

I'm so glad you like it! Yeah, I've never met her, but everyone who has says what a neat person she is. Well, we can always hope...

I think you'll like my webcomic: Groovy, Kinda, at www.groovykinda.org
arjsmith
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:05:10 AM »

My FtM sim's boyfriend thanks you. XD
Sckye
XxBombchellexX
Kindergoth

Drop the Bombchelle...

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 02:54:57 PM »

Thank you, LibraryGuy and twistedFATE!

♥ Sckye
Luxy_TokioSimmer
Dancer in the dark...
Kindergoth

beyond this world to insane...

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 08:01:10 PM »

jajajajja, that site is great...my male teens look like female teens xD is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy cool :Q____
Phate
Kindergoth

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:25:55 AM »

I love this upload so much, thank you for sharing with us!

I found some clothes in the Everyday selection that look like they were meant to be outerwear but I can't access them there Sad Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Otherwise it was amazing to find this set that has both items for an andro/ftm sim AND more boyish clothes for regular female sims.
OctopusKing
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 06:19:11 PM »

@Phate

I actually fixed that in bodyshop a long time ago. It's not hard to do, but I'll save you the trouble of doing it yourself. ;P http://www.mediafire.com/?mmnnjoz3daz

Abendroth
Kindergoth

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 05:31:36 PM »

Where has this been all my life?! *weeps* This is amazing!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: