Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticky Telling  (Read 32947 times)
Pooklet
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« on: February 13, 2009, 01:33:47 PM »

Ticky Telling. Nicey-nice Virgo. Fortune/Grilled Cheese. Film/Literature.

Behold, Ticky, my new favorite sim (sorry, Jack), and the one I have had the most requests for basically ever. In my game she's a little chameleon, ultra-shy alien fluttercake that likes pretty dresses, techno music, puddle-splashing, Nietzsche, and girls (specifically, her roommate Ariel). What you do with her in yours is entirely up to you.

CONTENT
Brows: Ephemera
Freckles: Navetsea
Eyelashes: Zephyrash
Everything else: me!

Clean Installer cap!
(Huge thanks to Poirot for this one, my computer crapped out before I could take one myself.)

Ticky also comes with a shit ton of "bonus" content, that being: seven platinum hair recolors on meshes by Peggy and XMSims, using Vintage D's edited Nouk textures (yoinked off of a Yuxi hair), twelve face masks made out of Ephemera's alien skin in four different shades at three different darkness levels, and twenty-two alien eye colors, both a regular set and a contact set, so they can be changed easily. She used to wear a slight edit to Rensim's alien eyes, but because those are filthy, policy-breaking abominations (Roll Eyes), I made her a new better set, which is a blend of Ephemera's "0814 Eye" and Zombiejill's gorgeous "Night Ride" set.

None of her content is geneticized, and her hair is in the custom bin. She comes packaged with maxis hair and clothes to make your life easier, with all her crap in folders in her zip file. Her skin is part of a much larger set that I'm still working on. Or was, before my computer crapped the fuck out.

A note about Ticky's weird little face: Her eyes/brows have been scooted down like, a lot. Girl has an enormous forehead under all that fringe. So breed at your own risk, and if you'd rather not chance it, use that little 'eyes & brows up/down' button in bodyshop to scoot those back up to an acceptable height.

Standard policy applies to her and all her content.

Edit: If you're one of the 73 people that downloaded Ticky before I could fix her sims2pack, do it again, yo. She works now.

* ticky.png (44.13 KB, 150x150 - viewed 47029 times.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:43:40 PM by Pooklet » Logged

Content Policy

Old Downloads Archive (Dropbox)

If a download link is broken and it's not in my dropbox linked above, unfortunately, I do not have it. PLEASE check the dropbox before sending me messages about content.
Sneebs
Humanoid Lifeform
Undead

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »

Eeeh!

Sneebsey loves you Pooklet m'dear, thanks for uploading her and her bonus CC ^^

imiksimik
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »

NOM I LIEK. Yes, I do. Very much. I don't think I requested her, but I admired her from a distance very much. Very much.

SORRY, I AM INCOHERENT?
lullabee
Gloom Cookie

It's not lag, it's bullet time.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »

Oh, she's so cute! I will have so much fun dressing her up and playing with her. Big Grin She looks like an albino in the first picture... The only problem is that I have waaay too many nice Virgos as it is. I shall probably have to make her more playful or something so she won't be like all the other Sims where I realized that someone in the household had to be something other than a wild, crazy slob... I don't have enough lesbians, though. Cheer
Timesynthesist
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »

She is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing ^_^
Love the colour themed shots you took, BTW Cool
fnrsgrl
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

So pretty and thank you so much for the lovely custom content!
CaptainSpaceout
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »

Wow Pooklet, She's  gorgeous! 
Thank you for sharing  Cheesy Cheesy
Matt
formally morbid
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 03:24:29 PM »

She's lovley Pooklet.

darkartist
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 04:10:25 PM »

She looks beautiful in every color.  I love her.  Thank you for sharing!
Polka
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »

Pooklet, Ticky + Bonus Content = win.
But alas, I've checked a few times just to make sure I'm not going senile prematurely, Ticky herself does not seem to be included in the zip, just the bonus content.
freakingdork
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »

Oh wow. Beautiful!

Edit: I didn't have a problem with the .simspack, but it did keep telling me that the zip was corrupted. The only problem I had was the hair. It was in the files, but after extracting them and loading up BS...none of them were there. DL'ing the zip again to see if it works better.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 04:58:16 PM by freakingdork » Logged
Polka
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:41:47 PM »

All right! Ticky's in the zip now. Thanks! Smiley
Medinaquirin
Deeply Lost
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »

I.  Love.  You.  So.  Much.

Ticky is just gorgeous, thank you so so much for uploading her and all her little chameleonish accoutrements!
Mordacious
Macabre Miscreant

Call me Haley.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »

I literally shouted out "Yay!" when I saw that you uploaded her.
Thanks so much Pooklet.
LovelyChelseaMeterMaid
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »

:O SO CUTE...I just downloaded Jack the other day for my, what I like to call GOS-hood--a couple of sims you guys've uploaded-- and I love her. She is pointblank my favorite sim in the hood to play ...but now with Ticky, Jack could be in trouble XD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: