Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2009.04 - All Men, All the Time  (Read 562133 times)
Ghanima Atreides
Tinfoil Hat Magnate
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

That is not dead which can eternal lie

« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:02 AM »

Erm, can I submit a Sim if I made some of the things he's using?

Certainly, several sims have already been submitted on the previous pages. Wink

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Pixeldolly@Tumblr
Dollie_Destroyable
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »

OK~

So.

Everything so far is really top shelf, I'm really loving it Smiley

I kind of fail at manly, however I did give it a go with Eli. Eli Creek is Vespertine Hill's hottest newbie. He's not HURGGH He-Man Wummun-Hater but he's definitely -not- feminine. Eli wears a conversion of a shirt from some creator whom I like a lot but whose name currently escapes me and so will be edited in, and new (photoskinned.. it was practise, sorry) jeans using Adele's mesh. He also wears a retexture of a Raon mesh and a new skin blend by me..
I'll edit more pics in as I salvage them from the wreckage.

Eli should breed well, he looks human at all ages (And both genders, his female form bears an oddly striking resemblance to Paris Hilton - if you widen the mouth a tad), but this has not been tested so if you breed him show me the babies 8D

[-poke him bigger... Also, moar pics coming.-]

Get Eli!

EDIT: Because I'm still stupid, here's the binned version of the hair... it's binned as brown ;~;

Get the Binned version...
druid
Gutter Punk

« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »

OK, so this is my first upload here.  Shocked Hopefully you guys find this stuff useful, and this isn't breaking any rules for this project by being huge/multi-part.

It started with the new garage/Tinkering set at ATS2 - I was totally inspired to make some grungy recolors. Unfortunately, some of the items aren't recolorable in the normal way - I think it's because they are all shiny, because they would show up w/o any texture files. So the wrenches and a lot of the metal bits are still way too clean and shiny for my liking, but I don't have the technical know-how to change them.  bleh But included below are the ones I *did* change. And then I spiraled out of control making a huge set for our men... My fiance got surprisingly excited about asking for items for his sim (surprising since he doesn't play!).

To complete the garage look, I recolored 2 FreeTime paintings (5 Great Films Movie Poster, and 1 grungy corkboard with keys), the rug from HM, and the chip bags and drink cans from Aikea Guinea. (Bag of Pork Rinds *gag*, and Asahi and Boddingtons Beer Cans)There were a lot of meshes, due to them being large sets and having slaved options. They aren't spread out though, so I thought links were better than including over a dozen meshes that are easy to get.

I also made the grungy hoodie shown in the preview pic (HM), and the sim modeling it is my fiance's self-sim.

And after a hard day messing with stuff out in the garage, your simmies can unwind with a set of 10 comfy PJs (AL mesh) - 5 solids, 5 plaids.

Preview pics, so I don't flood this post with images:
Rest of the Garage Set: http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=manlymanmainpreview.jpg
Outfit Close-Ups: http://img6.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=manlymanoutfitfront.jpg
Sim: http://img14.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=manlymansim1.jpg
PJs: http://img24.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=manlymanpjs1.jpg

**Everything has been compressorized.**

-- Downloads --
Manly Man Garage Items
Meshes: ATS2 Garage Meshes: Free -- Booty; Aikea_Guinea Food: GoS Link
Model Sim
H&M Hoodie Outfit
AL PJs

FYI: Grunge, dirt, etc. made with brushes from the awesome Obsidian Dawn. Seamless Plaid textures from here.

spiderviveka
android medic
Undead

« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »

Brilliant Druid! Absolutely brilliant!I love it all. *drools with envy*

Firegold
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »

Hey thanks druid! That set is fantastic.
Matt
formally morbid
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »

Ooh Dollie, he has a great profile, rather unique indeed.

girlfromverona
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

love's function is to fabricate unknownness

« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2009, 09:00:23 PM »

I'd love to see some boardshort/swimwear recolors

I actually downloaded some textures the other day that I thought might look cool on boardies. Great minds, eh.  Wink  I might do some recolouring this afternoon...

Druid: that set is fantastic! Can't wait to grungify my sims' garages. Cheesy

Matt
formally morbid
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2009, 10:11:02 PM »

I'd love to see some boardshort/swimwear recolors

I actually downloaded some textures the other day that I thought might look cool on boardies. Great minds, eh.  Wink  I might do some recolouring this afternoon...

I was also thinking of making some swimwear too, when I get on my Sims playing computer I'll fire up bodyshop.

kaskurgi
« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2009, 12:01:48 AM »

*Warning some Adult content below..no boobs or anything showing but adult theme*  Cheesy

Just a small gift for the men sims in our games:

Recolors of Beinchen83's Magazine Mesh which is included in each zip incase you want one or the other.

Sports Illustrated, Playboy, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition for 2009, 2008, and 2007. Most of the Sports Illustrated are from this year as well as 2008.

Sports Illustrated & Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editions here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymryuhbhnmx

Playboy Magazines here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jiyflez1zmw

*Mesh Included* Enjoy!
pieridae
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm gonna see if I can turn him into a frog.

« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »

kaskurgi - Those are so perfect for my frat boys bathrooms.  Thank you!

Dballx
Gutter Punk

please feel free to call me 9b8ll

« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2009, 03:31:14 AM »

Wow, a whole bunch a good stuff here. and kaskurgi those are really nice  Cheesy

Well it's not much, but here is my Manly Sim......

His Name is Daigo Holt. He is Secretive, Wealthy, evil corrupted criminal and very manipulative man. His face has been customized in milkshape by modifying one of the default face templates especially the lips. I had to create all ages and gender so that when his offspring ages it's won't come out looking like strange baby,etc. (that was hell) Note the mask was intently made by for my female sim, but I enabled it for males too so it shouldn't be that girlish.

Credits: Custom Mask by me
             ren(Louis/Simcribbling) for the Base
             Jirka for referencing for the noses
             Teru_K for referencing for the eyelids (this shouldn't hurt his TOU's)

Here's the download
Diago

CynaraBlade
« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »

Ooh, studly!
angelyne
Kindergoth

« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »

This is awsome Marhis!.  This will allow me more flexibility when picking skins.  I can't stand totally hairless sims.   Any chance you can do a similar one for women's pubes? Don't include the nipples though, or make it an option, as a lot of artist do include them in their skins.
Izz35178
Gutter Punk

« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

Here is my contribution to this month's theme (and my first upload to this site):

Nothing fancy, just a basic trench coat over suit outfit, something versatile and timeless.

There are 4 different colored coats (tan, gray, black, and dirty-ish tan (it ended up being slightly stained, lightly damp, with vaguely muddy shoes and pant cuffs)), 4 different colored pants (brown, gray, black, navy) and a brown shoes option for the brown pants. The files are named: color of coat-color of pants- color of shoes. I also added a number which corresponds with the preview chart included in the download. You can also preview of all color combinations here.

Mesh is 2278 polys, has a fat morph, and a bumpmap. For the coat half of the bumpmap I used Aikea Guinea's trench coat bumpmap since I'm still pretty inept at making my own.

Download (Mediafire) 
Firegold
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »

Those trench coats are awesome. Thanks for your contribution!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: