Pages: Prev 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2009.04 - All Men, All the Time  (Read 561969 times)
flamingo
« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2009, 01:51:05 AM »

Wow! I hadn't checked this for awhile. My sims have got to wear that Scorpions shirt!!!
I've been on a clutter craze lately too & the condoms are perfect for a nightstand Tongue
Dinki
« Reply #361 on: April 26, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »

Thank you for all the great manly stuff in this thread!

I got to actually making something this month. My first thought was Fight Club, because where else your coffee addicted office slaves can discover their primal manly behaviors? And any good member of the fight club wears his bruises and stitches with pride  Grin

There are 8 types of mask, some are double (right and left side) which makes 14 files total.
The files are numbered as on the big preview, compressorized, most of them were made layerable.
Preview | Download
enji
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #362 on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:41 PM »

Dinki, those masks look great! The sim in the picture, looks very manly with all those bruises.

And speaking of manly things, box of condoms, Playboy magazines, body hair and rock band t-shirts, you guys really know how to do it.
neuroticrobotic
Macabre Miscreant

Square-ier

« Reply #363 on: April 26, 2009, 03:58:45 PM »

Hot Damn! Right on, Dinki! These bruises will be mercilessly applied to many a man in my game. Also, the model in your picture is quite nice.

(lj)       (dw)       (tumblr)
Dinki
« Reply #364 on: April 26, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »

Thanks!

Uhh... is that a hint? I can share him, no prob. Made him last night to model these masks.  Embarrassed
Gelydh
My blood is not pure;
Undead

My body untrue.

« Reply #365 on: April 26, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »

It's very nearly the end of April, but I did want to make something to contribute to this month's theme. I decided to do yet another set of pin-up posters; 25 in total, in fact. Because our boys need things to hang on their walls too, after all. NOTE: Quite a few of these do contain nudity in the form of boobies. You have been warned.

Ten are on Aikea's Half-Height Adjustable Wall-Writing Mesh, ten are recolors of the Bon Voyage Collectible Poster mesh, and five are recolors of Clutter-a-holic's Horizantal Add-Ons of the BV Poster. These last five are not pictured because I did them this morning, and didn't feel like loading my game. Tongue

Bon Voyage is required for the framed pin-ups, but the recolors of Aikea's Wall-Writing is Base Game compatible. Aikea and Clutter-a-holic's meshes are included. Additional add-ons of the BV Collectible Poster can be found here, by karaskaras. Enjoy!

I can't deny the other creatures in me.
aikea-guinea
misery inspires
Macabre Miscreant

i've already learned a bit of sin

« Reply #366 on: April 26, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

I like your boobies, Gelydh!   

the edge of the big reveal
could be the end of the story
leslie
Gutter Punk

Bite me!

« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »

Thanks to all the artists who have made this theme so exciting.  I can hardly wait to see what's new, patience is not a virtue I possess.  Thanks again guys!
Izz35178
Gutter Punk

« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »

I like those face masks Dinki, thanks!
tellemonstar
Bookshelf Browser
Gutter Punk

I am not a unicorn.

« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2009, 08:33:36 AM »

Woo, first upload! Ahem, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to make a contribution to this very manly theme since my sim boys have now got a lot more manly things to wear.

Introducing .... Max Friedman. In game, he's a messy, outgoing and active little peanut who smustles like a rockstar. Actually more like he smutles like he thinks he's a rockstar. But I digress. He's an Aquarius with Family aspiration in my game, but feel free to make him him whatever personality you like. Just don't pair him with a zombie because he's terrified of them.

He comes as pictured below (in the blue outfit). For safety's sake I'd use the  Clean Installer to install him, but I think he should be okay. (I don't have Pets, just Base-OFB & AL).
DOWNLOAD

PIC SPAM!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:56:28 AM by tellemonstar » Logged
cactus
Kindergoth

« Reply #370 on: April 27, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »

Holy shit, those condoms are just about the greatest thing ever!  I feel sort of lame following them with my dorky shirts...  Undecided

Very nice job anyway, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 12:38:42 PM by Bosie » Logged
Swamp
« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »

Cheesy i have love for manly men and this thread is making me giddy. Aikea, your male sims are very interesting and unusual looking. In a good way of course.
FleurduSang
Lurktastic
Macabre Miscreant

Hell hath no fury...

« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »

There have been many a creative project in this endeavor.  In other words, it has been awesomesauce.  I therefore contribute my own little bit.as the theme winds down.

I bring you a rather manly man of the dead sort.  The revolutionary Romantic composer, Ludwig van Beethoven.  I am sure you all know his incredible story; a man able to compose spectacularly even after deafness took him over.  Anyway, no more jabbering on.  Here he is.

Reference/Comparison Pictures:

Reference 1
Angry Reference 2
LIfe Mask R3

Here's what he come's with:

Special thanks to Berg for the outfit which ended up suiting him perfectly.

TOU: Do what you want with him but don't claim him as yours as that is cheap and don't put him up on paysites. 

La Fin.

"Whoever delights in the speculative life will find as [the answer to] one of his temperate wishes, that the approval of an enlightened and competent judge strongly encourages him to engage in efforts whose benefit is great, though remote and hence quite unrecognized by the eyes of ordinary people."--Immanuel Kant, The Critique of Pure Reason, trans. Werner S. Pluhar
Forbiddendream
« Reply #373 on: April 29, 2009, 03:51:58 AM »

Nixy! Those are AMAZING!!
graphicity
Still Weird
Gutter Punk

be quiet

« Reply #374 on: April 29, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »

Here's my contribution to this month's theme  Tongue

Meet Gregoire Baptiste! My cajun lovin' poet/artist/musician guy whom will make himself at home anywhere. He's a Gemini and a knowledge sim also his likes are black hair & great cooking and his dislikes are plantsims. I have all EP's and every SP except M&G but I think anyone can DL him. Enjoy!

TOU: Do what you want with him but don't claim him as yours. If you do use him (photoshoots etc.) please let me know I'd love to see what you did! and don't put him up on paysites because that's . . . bleh!

Pages: Prev 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: