Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2009.11 - Thrift  (Read 354279 times)
FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »

The Vrooom! set actually have got pretty decent meshes, it's just the colours and textures that make them look like crap. Thank you, Neena!

Neena_Needles
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

Rawrrrrrrrrrr

« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2009, 12:05:05 PM »

I'm glad you like the recolors! A lot of Maxis stuff just have horrible textures or awkward colors, thank god it's fixable Cheesy  I really should stay away from recoloring objects, it's so much fun, I'm afraid there's an addiction growing!

Sorry for being an asshole by snagging the wonderful downloads in this thread and not even thanking the makers!
KunoichiKatie, Fantasyrogue, Medinaquirin, Bespangled, ColdFire, Amaryll, Maxrenn, Ja, FrozenStar, thank you so much for making and sharing the wonderful downloads! Everything will get a lot of use <3 Especially the more Maxis-y stuff Cheesy

pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2009, 12:31:10 PM »

Thanks, now I have a reason to use this chair, very nice! Smiley

fyi, all the chair needs is the basegame.

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

Pon Farr is early this year, babe.

« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »

Neena_Needles, that chair is so neat, it reminds me of a Captain's chair.

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »

Neena, thank you! I never used that chair before, but now it's perfect in these colors. Cheesy

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
themalle
Gutter Punk

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2009, 03:35:43 PM »

Aww, the pretties, I grabbed everything so far. Embarrassed Especially love Jas skirts, Bespangleds glasses, Medinaquirins books, KunoichiKaties chair recolors and that pretty sewing table by Fantasyrogue. Smiley

I also finally finished my little mishmash set:

other color options
The set contains the endtable recolor, the pictures on Aikeas wall writing mesh and 5 recolors of Mangos pillow mesh.
DOWNLOAD!

other color options
The set contains 2 recolors of Miras frame+books, 3 recolors of Billyjeans various photos and 3 of the round little picture (note that the latter is actually a mirror Huh? it's now a picture with benefits, I hope you don't mind too much) and 3 recolors of Steffors scarf.
DOWNLOAD!

io
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »

I was really excited when this theme got picked until I had to think of something to contribute. Well, after two weeks of intensive brain using I got my creative copypasta juices flowing! Here are six recolours of this mesh by MohicanTunes:

The sweater and cardigan textures are by Sims2Sisters and the jacket textures by Yuichen. I just adjusted the colours and mutilated the textures to fit together. All credit goes to them =)

Download!
Download the mesh!

serabiet @ tumblr - downloads masterlist @ tumblr
TOU: All I ask is credit and maybe a link, other than that go wild. No ad links!
Mr. Sullivan
Desperate Art Student
Macabre Miscreant

Get out of my Park.

« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

yay! These are awesome, Io!

murderOfcrows
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Neena_Needles, you can weave gold out of the straw that EA provides us with this game Big Grin Thank you- they will actually have much use now!
WOW!  what a bonanza, themalle!!
Cool looking jackets, io- thanks!
I believe almost this entire thread's contributions have gone into my downloads folder! poor thing  
So~Frozenstar,Ja, MaxRenn, Amaryll, Coldfire, Bespangled, Medinaquirin, KunoichiKatie, Fantasyrogue, Neena_Needles, Malle and io~
THANK YOU for all the lovely creations..........I am so loving and enjoying this months theme!  Cheer
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:49:15 PM by murderOfcrows » Logged
anuvi
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »

Oh my, more gorgeous stuff!!  Drool My Downloads folder is way too full already and I just keep filling it. I haven't thanked everyone individually but I sure have downloaded pretty much everything that's been offered in this thread. Absolutely awesome theme and awesome things!! I wish November were longer.... But thank you all who have participated so far, you are all brilliant!  Cheer I so wish I were as talented and skilled!!
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

TheMalle: It's all so gorgeous! Squee! Those are going to be some much abused recolors in my game. Grin
Io: I love the jaket with the vest underneath!! They are so lovely, thanks! Cheesy

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

So much gorgeous stuff this month guys!

malenkaia_bu
Gutter Punk

« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2009, 08:47:56 PM »

Fantasyrogue, io, i`m soooo loving it!!   Cool Cheesy
themalle, like it!

sometimes i really wish i could be one of my sims and live in their houses  Tongue Undecided

I`m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
danimaree
Undead

« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »

Neena You've made me think twice about that chair! I've never considered it before, but your work makes it usable. Thanks!
io I literally gasped when I saw these. I absolutely love both styles, I can't pick a favourite. Will be much abused in my game, thankyou!

Gooey Belle
magical girl
Macabre Miscreant

Pon Farr is early this year, babe.

« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »

themalle, I am so happy, my sims will be happy too.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: