Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Bride: A High Quality Halloween Costume for you Sim Ladies + Costume Makeup  (Read 12180 times)
Serena_Moonstone
Lady Serena
Gloom Cookie

« on: November 01, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »

My small contribution... A high quality Halloween costume for your simmies....(prepare for the macabre parade of pics) Note: This was posted on GoS's October thread...but I am now putting it here so more people can see and perhaps use it.

I honestly hate the costume Maxis came up with, and I prefer high quality costumes..... This was inspired by the actual design I came up with for my mother's bride of frankenstein costume. The Bride 's costume is an unbleached gauze wrapped dress, with a bleached white gauze panel dress over, secured in place with a brown cloth belt. Notice how the top of the dress is slightly baggy due to the wonderful alpha layer of Iamliz13's awesome mesh. I made it for teens aswell. The neat hair is from the Sims 2 Store....but I believe you can get it from the MATY.  Meshes by Iamliz13 Included.

Download "The Bride" Halloween Costume (2.4Mb)

Not pictured in the other pics because I thought of this last minute... Is neck stitching costume makeup to complete the costume!!!! Located under costume makeup, and for all ages. I was actually shocked I couldn't find any elsewhere. No meshes needed.....

Download Neck Stitching Costume Makeup (4.53Kb)

* BrideofFrankensteinSmallLogo1Bk&WhPNG150.png (25.28 KB, 150x150 - viewed 45536 times.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:05:12 PM by Serena_Moonstone » Logged

dollmaster
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 04:34:24 AM »

ZOMG MALITA! And I was beginning to think I was the only one who got into the Halloween spirit Tongue
Thanks a bunch!~ I love the hair! And the sim in the pic looks just like her! Except for the wrinkles and the creepyness. But it looks so cool thought!~
I'm not gonna ask about anything cause people around here seem to think a question about the nature of an object is a question on where to find that object, which is why I stopped coming here in the first place, but thanks anyway.

Oh wait! Bride of Frankenstein? I thought it was Malika (or Malita.. I forgot which it was) from this old school scary movie called "the Devil-Doll". But then I reread the writing on the thing. I must've spaced out or something the first time I read it lol cause I didn't notice the whole bride of frankenstein thing. Hang on though, wasn't the bride of Frankenstein blonde? I mean I was reading Frankenstein for school this year, and though I didn't finish, I still remember Viktor saying she was blonde and beautiful. That's why I thought it was weird that in the movie she wasn't..... oh well, some things get lost in the translation from novel to film. I mean I heard lots of stuff about the new Harry Potter movie. DOH! I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED IT! *smacks head*. I knew there was something I forgot lol.

Aaaaaanyway, I'm ranting again. I'll just be quiet now XD  Embarrassed
kaleidoscope_eyes
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 04:11:53 PM »

XD...I've been searching for the perfect Bride of Frankenstein outfit for so long...i had given up...This is so awesome! My simmies thank you =D
dandooni
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 05:45:05 AM »

is the hair included?
Serena_Moonstone
Lady Serena
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 09:20:29 AM »

No, the hair is a sims 2 store hair. I think you can get it from MATY though. I will put up a link to it later.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: