Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010.01 - Fantasy  (Read 72949 times)
Dr Jenfold
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Winter is Coming Bitches!

« on: January 01, 2010, 04:52:53 AM »

The poll ended and Fantasy won! So here is it's thread, start posting elves and hobbit and who knows what, now!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:14:30 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Everything is Wank!
Emhpb
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »

Alright, I went a little crazy last night, in preparation for the new month. o3o Not exactly Elves and Hobbits, but it fits the theme of fantasy pretty well, I think.

Fantasy Wing Tatoos:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/enznwizrz5d/Fantasytats.package

I'm having CTU issues, so  thumbnails you'll see will be a blue blurry thing that I put in as a placeholder the first time I saved the package, followed by 8 bare feet thumbnails. (they layer as socks, because I hate my sims not being about to wear gloves with tattoos) You'll just have to remember that the blue blurry thing is my tats. (Unless someone can affix thumbs for me)

I also have some fantasy costume makeup, which looks awesome but causes your sim to have Shiny Face Syndrome. So I'll upload it later if I figure out how to fix it.

EDIT: I feel like I should thank the owner of My Sims 3 Blog, because there have been 86 downloads of my tats in the last 9 hours since I uploaded.  I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the number. I was like, NO WAY. (If you think that's a low number, just know that my other uploads are NOTHING compared to that) Thanks all for downloading, it's really encouraging!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:41:11 AM by Emhpb » Logged
KatCat
Undead

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 04:46:30 PM »

The detail on the tats is amazing!  Great work! Smiley

Emhpb
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 04:55:55 PM »

Oh, I should probably mention I didn't draw them. >_< I stoled them from the interwebs. You can credit me for picking them out though? Lol.
moryrie
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »

Those tattoos look awesome Emhpb. ^^

This is my contribution... a sim.. She's an elf, but she may not be what most people think of when they think 'elf'. She's roughly based on the elves in 'Bordertown' an old project by Endicott Studio. The town was rough, and edgy, and unpredictable, and various authors were able to use it as a template for stories about it, and they also shared some characters. I have found very little connected with the series that I didn't like.

But on to my sim. Her name is Violet, though that's not her real name of course, just a nickname she acquired. She's Lucky, (you would have to be survive there), Hot-headed, snobbish (what elf isn't?), a kleptomaniac (you have to make a living somehow), and has no sense of humor. (Not quite true, it's just Elvish humor is so different from human humor, that elves are confused for having no sense of humor.) She ran away from her family in the elven lands, because she was bored there. She also was fond taking other elves shiny objects, and the elvish code of honor does not bide well with thieves. Her family wasn't important and didn't bother to go searching for her, but she dyed her silver hair violet, and cut it short, so she would be slightly less likely to be recognized. Her lifetime wish is to be a Master Thief, and she already has something of an edge on the human competition.

Pictures (click for larger, as Usual):

CC used:
These Sliders
These Sliders
And these sliders. (All required, or she either won't look at all like she does, or she'll likely crash your game. Also you need a slider hack.)
Romance Eyeshadow
Eyeliner
Softglow Blush
Veri's Tri-colored Lipstick
'Lashed' Mask Version
Extra Beauty Marks
Boots
Rustynail Jeans, 'F.B Series 02' IE, the black ones
Black tank top
Lipring and nosestud
Hair
Undies
World I did the pictures in.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 06:14:57 PM by moryrie » Logged
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 12:17:16 AM »

Whoa! Some lovely things already.

Emhpb I love the tats. Cheesy Especially 6.
Moryrie, she's a cutie! Thank you. Tongue

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
Emhpb
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 01:08:36 AM »

Moryrie, you forgot to mention what skin you used! *wants* I love her, she's beautiful Grin And very creative story!

Thanks Jessy!
moryrie
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 01:48:00 AM »

Oh, I used Aikea's faces, Oepu's bodies, and Aikea's eye defaults. Oepu's skin is here. They come pre-seperated.

And I'm glad you guys like her. ^^
ShortyBoo
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 03:21:59 AM »

I love the tattoos, especially the angel wings. Do they work for male sims as well? Because I'm working on a HYDE (Japanese singer) sim and he wouldn't look right without his angel wing tattoo.
Emhpb
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 03:41:52 AM »

I actually haven't made them for males yet, because the alignment is off by a lot, and males have different body shapes and UV maps, etc. Since people seem to like them however, I think I will correct them and do a set for mens. If it doesn't happen though, someone else can do it, I don't mind. ;B
ZiltzWiltz
You can call me Ziltzy
Gloom Cookie

Damn Right I'll Rise Again

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »

Wow, Emhpb! That was quick, yet efficient! Nice work. Smiley

I really hope that I'll get a chance to create something this time around...I felt so bad that I didn't contribute when I was the one who created a post suggesting we do the monthly theme for TS3 in the first place. T-T

Purpleater
Gutter Punk

Shup, shuppet!

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »

Alright, I went a little crazy last night, in preparation for the new month. o3o Not exactly Elves and Hobbits, but it fits the theme of fantasy pretty well, I think.

Fantasy Wing Tatoos:
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/enznwizrz5d/Fantasytats.package

I'm having CTU issues, so  thumbnails you'll see will be a blue blurry thing that I put in as a placeholder the first time I saved the package, followed by 8 bare feet thumbnails. (they layer as socks, because I hate my sims not being about to wear gloves with tattoos) You'll just have to remember that the blue blurry thing is my tats. (Unless someone can affix thumbs for me)

I also have some fantasy costume makeup, which looks awesome but causes your sim to have Shiny Face Syndrome. So I'll upload it later if I figure out how to fix it.

EDIT: I feel like I should thank the owner of My Sims 3 Blog, because there have been 86 downloads of my tats in the last 9 hours since I uploaded.  I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the number. I was like, NO WAY. (If you think that's a low number, just know that my other uploads are NOTHING compared to that) Thanks all for downloading, it's really encouraging!

This is going to sound extremely nick-picky, and I apologize, but do the tattoos come each as a separate accessory?
As in, are they all under the same tab with one tattoo showing up next to (as appose to above or below) the other, or not?

I already have so many accessories my game pauses and refuses to do anything for a good while in CAS when I go to that tab (well, most tabs), and I have this delusion that if they're under the same tab it'd take less time to load.

Profanity and oversleeping.
Emhpb
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »

They're all under the same tab. (all in a row) ;3 It would actually be more of a pain to do them separately.

Thanks Ziltz!

Here's the males versions link, finally: http://www.mediafire.com/?wzhyyt1mfhd

(only one pic because I'm too lazy to do a pretty preview like last time, just look at the female pics, they're in the same order)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 01:53:43 PM by Emhpb » Logged
FrozenStar
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 05:00:27 AM »

These tattoos are fabulous!  Grin
sheep_plushi
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2010, 01:01:01 PM »

They're all under the same tab. (all in a row) ;3 It would actually be more of a pain to do them separately.

Thanks Ziltz!

Here's the males versions link, finally:
snip

snip
(only one pic because I'm too lazy to do a pretty preview like last time, just look at the female pics, they're in the same order)

I just see the image twice, no link Sad

UartigePigebarn: Don't quote pics. It's annoying, not to mention against the rules.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:00:13 PM by UartigePigebarn » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: