Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010.02 - Build and Urban  (Read 183881 times)
TeacupxTrauma
Just another
Undead

« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2010, 04:43:23 PM »

I can never get enough of Stucco! Thank you all for the wonderful downloads! ^_^

simneesee
Queen of All She Surveys
Gloom Cookie

Hey, what's goin on?----i'm confused...

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2010, 06:54:42 PM »

Milaboo, those are awesome! The yellow one is delicious!

Yea, no inspirational quotes, funny one-liners, or things to make you think here. In fact, there's no need to look here. Go ahead and look away. I SAID LOOK AWAY!! Oh no, they're still looking at it! Play me off Johnny! *insert random vaudeville music*
danimaree
Undead

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2010, 09:28:38 PM »

Milaboo I have a set of walls very similar to that but I believe yours has some different colours so I'm snagging. Thank you! That apple green in particular looks delicious Drool

Jasper
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2010, 09:34:50 PM »

[Preview 1] [Preview 2]

11 Floors for your industrial-esque builds. 2 tiling metal grates, 2 single piece tiles (AKA they don't tile amazingly well) and 7 tileable metal grate floors with transparency.

[DOWNLOAD]

Milaboo
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2010, 09:44:27 PM »

thanks guys, im glad you like them Smiley
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2010, 03:34:38 AM »

Wow it all looks fantastic so far! Thanks so much you guys!  Kiss

Makes me upset that I don't have as much time..this theme is so much fun. Grin

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2010, 05:35:27 AM »

yay, transparency floors! Big Grin Everything so far is fantastic!

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
danimaree
Undead

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2010, 08:44:59 AM »

Jasper I really like those floors, thanks for sharing!

ritaxis
wearing the old lady hat since 1953
Macabre Miscreant

I can't type. I can't see all my typoes. I do try.

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

I made these a while back but I never posted them because I had in mind that I had to make linoleums from every genre ever made going all the way back to the nineteenth century origins, complete with historical discourse.  That's apparently too ambitious, because I never finished the project, though my computer is well-stocked with source images and I can make more of these any time I feel the call to do so.

All of these except for "ruined red,"  "Excessively authentic green linoleum," and "stolen brown linoleum" are hand-drawn using historical images as references.  These sources came in two flavors: old advertising images in online archives, and weird ruined bits in peoples' renovation-remodeling photo archives.  All the names are ones I gave them because I could not find references to the original names of any of them.  That's why the names are generally weird and sarcastic.

Here's a general guide to the designs included:  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29xaw01&s=6
There are twenty-five sample pictures but forty-three files.  Why? Asterisk, Moorish, and Arlequino all come in several colors.  Also, Spiny Sea Star comes in three sizes.  Several of the designs come in "hires" versions as well as (unmarked) normal versions.  My understanding is that the  high resolution versions do not work on Macs, so there's a "normal" version for most things that have a "hires" version.

You can download the whole lot here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?jnztnynzqaj

You'll want to pick and choose: the file names are close matches to the catalog names and the style guide captions.
Eva
uhoh I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:23 AM »

Lisa Torn, I really like those roofs. Grungy roofs aren't easy to find.
Lyotto, love the recoloured floors and walls! Maxis floors look so good in Pooklet's colours.
FrozenStar  Drool the 5th and 7th ones are my favourites.
Ultraviolett: Nice! I can never have too many pookleted walls!
Rome_raven: very well done! I'd definitely download them if I didn't prefer to build my own lots.
AdmiralAeris: More Pooklet! Gorgeous!
Herman: these are really realistic looking. I don't usually play a grungy game, but I still downloaded them.
Ducky: so realistic  Drool
Anuvi: I adore the dragonfly wallpaper!
Milaboo: Lovely, I never have enough stucco!
Jasper: awesome, trasparent floors  Grin
ritaxis: Looks very well done, the only reason I'm not downloading them is because I hate linoleum in real life, and never use it in the game  Wink

I've decided to post the Tokyo recolours now, rather than wait until I've finished the Breeze ones too, since I don't know when that'll be.

These are 25 recolours of the wooden frame, and 51 recolours of the screen part, consisting of 25 bamboo recolours, 25 rice paper-y recolours and 1 extra rice paper recolour with a new texture. The 3 x 25 are of course Pooklet's 25 colours. According to my calculator that gives you 1275 different combinations, not counting Windkeeper's original ones. Should be enough, I hope ...
The rice paper recolours are all semi-transparent, but you can only really see through the lighter colours.

I took pictures of some random combinations. Not all colours are pictured, but I'm sure you all know what Pooklet's colours look like by now. The second one, with the hot pink frame, is the new rice paper texture. Please excuse the horrible and uncreative preview pictures. Coffin kicker image HERE.

Get the meshes HERE and get my recolours HERE. They're in 3 folders, so you can delete f.e. the rice paper screen folder if you don't want those. Evanesco has made some bonus windows for this set too, you can find them on page 2 of this thread.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:46:14 PM by E.A. Poe » Logged

Meringue
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2010, 11:53:39 AM »

Jasper- Sci-fi floors! they're great, thanks. Smiley

E.A. Poe - perfect! Cheesy Thanks, I was thinking how I needed some recolours of those, but felt too lazy to make them. Embarrassed
Ducky
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2010, 01:39:10 PM »

E.A. Poe, fantastic recolors Smiley
ergo
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Cynicocratical

« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2010, 02:05:27 PM »

E.A. Poe, I LOVE YOU. Those recolors look fantastic!

Fenryl
Bebop lover
Undead

« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »

Thank you very much for sharing E.A. Poe, these are perfect Smiley
evelyn
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »

Ritaxis, I LOVE the tacky linoleum. That is something I definitely would have used in my game.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: