Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [Wow War Techno] Neon Furry Gloves & Legwarmers recolors for M & F  (Read 17783 times)
NekoTron
ちかねです
Gloom Cookie

« on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:48 PM »

Coffin Kicker Size
Hola  Cheer! This time i wanna share some sims8k accessories recolors, the furry arrmwarmers and the legwarmers for now... i have to do recolors for the rest of the meshes yet Roll Eyes. The colors used are always neon (pooket'ed, right?  Grin) but i added also some pastel colors for the legwarmers and textures from the web (except the neon kitty one, that texture is made by me  Big Grin) on the armwarmers I shortened as gloves. As mentioned on the thread title, the accessories are for male & female, from child to adult (elder?). The furry texture is made by 8ksims, the rest by me.
The gloves are inspired by Takuya Angel's furry paws (mononoke), but they don't look the same unfortunately  Oops Huh?, due to mesh structure.
I hope your raver/harajuku/cyber boys & girls sims like this stuff  Big Grin, so enjoy and abuse them, always crediting me  !
EDIT: I wrote the recolors names for a easier search on your body shop  Wink
Here the Kawaiimon (gloves) color chart:
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/T_Sonika/sims2%20creations/kawaiimon_colorchart-1.jpg
And here the Usagimon (legwarmers) color chart:
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m391/T_Sonika/sims2%20creations/usagimon_legwarmers_colorchart-1.jpg

* nekotronfurryglovelegwa.png (17.71 KB, 98x100 - viewed 85481 times.)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:36:49 AM by evanesco » Logged

<< Visit also my sim tumblr ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ!
FashionistState
no
Gloom Cookie

Who is Oracle? Who is Oracle? Who is Oracle?

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 02:51:52 PM »

OMG! These are so cute! I love them! x3
Thanks! Cheesy

You can search my old posts if you want to mock an edgy thirteen-year-old who used the 'XD' emoticon too much.

I'm just here to lurk and download CC now.
yunxei
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:50:17 AM »

Wow... I must admit, I've become a huge fan of your work. I've been kinda curious though, where do you get your sim hairs from? I need more pretty/multi-colored hairs in my collection. xD That and the two-toned lip gloss on your female sim? o-o Thankies~! <3
The Path Of Nevermore
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 09:41:52 AM »

I. LOVE. YOU.

These are really cute!!! By the way, can I use your legwarmers for a little recolour? Nothing special, I just need them to be white for a sim I'm working on. Dunno if I'm going to upload him, but if so, I'm going to give you credit for sure Smiley

NekoTron
ちかねです
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 10:21:44 AM »

Ops... Scared i need to share these hair and lip recolor in this forum Yunxei apologize me for this  :'( Angry, they were made by me too only for my OC for this i didn't want share them, but you asked me for sharing and now i'm willing to upload these recolors!
Yeah Astraea Nevermore you can recolor my legwarmers, but the texture isn't done by me. You also give credits to Sims 8k.

The Path Of Nevermore
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:34 AM »

Ops... Scared i need to share these hair and lip recolor in this forum Yunxei apologize me for this  :'( Angry, they were made by me too only for my OC for this i didn't want share them, but you asked me for sharing and now i'm willing to upload these recolors!
Yeah Astraea Nevermore you can recolor my legwarmers, but the texture isn't done by me. You also give credits to Sims 8k.

Yep, right! Cheesy That's ok, so, thank you so much! Smiley

yunxei
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »

Oh sweet! Thanks Nekotron! x3 <3
TeacupxTrauma
Just another
Undead

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

Thank you so much! All of my cybergoth sims are thanking you for the legwarmers!

ANA.
jetsetradiohead
Kindergoth

MaD INVaDERZ

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 09:50:43 AM »

Yay Takuya Angel! It's funny that legwarmers are such (or used to be such) a staple of raver style, and yet it took so long for them to be made as accessories in sims 8D But now you have, so thank you!

Kweenie
Gloom Cookie

oO The AllSeeingEye's Conspiracy xX

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »

amazing recolors thanks
Elecy
Cabbage-Loving Koi
Undead

The number one princess in the world

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »

These are just lovely! I can't wait to use them for some of my gyaru sims!

.:.Know how to treat me that way, okay?.:.
Livejournal.:.DeviantART.:.Dreamwidth
makabaer
Undead

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09:38 AM »

Brilliant!! I love these!
Abhorrent Fantasy
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 04:44:23 AM »

i love you! exactly what i've been looking for! <3
Shan-Chan
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 06:16:22 PM »

Oooh. I have the perfect sim for the armwarmers and I love that you made them in pretty neon colors. I feel really stupid for asking this but where is the striped dress from? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before but I can't seem to find it >.<
NekoTron
ちかねです
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »

It's a dress recolor made by me, download link into my LJ  Big Grin:
http://cyber-nekotron.livejournal.com/914.html

Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: