Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [Act of love] Bioshock 2's Sofia Lamb  (Read 7892 times)
welcometorapture
Spider Splicer
Gloom Cookie

« on: February 10, 2010, 09:55:31 PM »

Hellooo! In celebration of Bioshock 2's release, I have made a sim! There may be a couple of spoilers ahead.

First, reference pics can be found here and here.

Now, as you can tell from the reference pics, Sofia has a rather.. unique hairstyle. This is the closest I could manage, there might be a couple sims 2 store hairs you could try as well. As for the outfit, I just picked a business-like outfit.

Sofia Lamb is/was a psychiatrist in Rapture, and her ideals are/were the polar opposite of Andrew Ryan's ideals. She is also the mother of Eleanor Lamb, the Little Sister that Subject Delta was to protect. She is now in control of a chunk of Rapture, and is at odds against Subject Delta, Tenenbaum, and Sinclair. She has inspired a cult and controls many Splicers.

"In light of the world to come, your sacrifice is nothing. Out of your pain, paradise was born. Like all I have done, this is an act of love."
―Sofia Lamb

Sofia's CC

Download Sofia Lamb HERE

Same rules that everybody else has; feel free to use her for whatever, just don't take credit for making her.

* ScreenHunter_027.png (43.58 KB, 150x150 - viewed 34478 times.)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:57:17 AM by Nymphy » Logged

"You take a bottle, dunk it under water, and glug glug glug, it fills up! AMAZING."

My sims stuff
James Sunderland
Fluffy heretic
Macabre Miscreant

HOHOHO~

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:38 AM »

Ahh, I still need to pick this one up. You've definitely done a great job replicating her. Big Grin

"Pudding is the ambrosia of the gods! Miracles in jiggling, corporeal form! Treasure shining with the seven colors of the rainbow! Those who partake of its wobbling flesh will never experience sadness until they die!"
Last FM | LJ | Tumblr
SanderCohen
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »

She looks very much like the actual Sofia. You did an awesome job on her, and the hair looks perfect. I just got finished with the game and I absolutely adore it, despite the criticism it's gotten. One thing though...wasn't her daughters name Eleanor Lamb, not Dorothea?
welcometorapture
Spider Splicer
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »

She looks very much like the actual Sofia. You did an awesome job on her, and the hair looks perfect. I just got finished with the game and I absolutely adore it, despite the criticism it's gotten. One thing though...wasn't her daughters name Eleanor Lamb, not Dorothea?

LOL you're right. I have no idea where I got Dorothea from... xD

And thanks!  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:35:53 PM by welcometorapture » Logged

"You take a bottle, dunk it under water, and glug glug glug, it fills up! AMAZING."

My sims stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: