Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010.04 - Earth Day  (Read 200248 times)
HopesAreHigh
Undead

« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2010, 07:45:59 PM »

Pinketamine, YES, extractions, extractions! <3

Lawli
duck-billed failypus
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2010, 10:14:41 PM »

To be perfectly honest, I didn't vote for this theme and at first I wasn't terribly excited... but you guys are turning out some seriously gorgeous stuff. <3

I don't mean obnoxious lovey-dovey missionary intimate, you twit.
Dirae
mythology buff
Kindergoth

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2010, 03:44:29 PM »

To be perfectly honest, I didn't vote for this theme and at first I wasn't terribly excited... but you guys are turning out some seriously gorgeous stuff. <3
I'm the exact opposite! I pretty much squeed when I saw the poll results. I don't get why people are hating on the topic. But to each their own. Smiley
jdr
Kindergoth

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »

Love the theme... and ALL the downloads!! Thank you  Cheer
Lawli
duck-billed failypus
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2010, 04:51:45 PM »

Dirae, I wouldn't strictly say I was hating on it. Tongue But I had my heart set on the book theme. Grin Been dying for that one to happen!
But yeah, much love to this theme now.

Dirae
mythology buff
Kindergoth

« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

Dirae, I wouldn't strictly say I was hating on it. Tongue But I had my heart set on the book theme. Grin Been dying for that one to happen!
But yeah, much love to this theme now.
Oh, I didn't mean that-- I certainly didn't want to make you feel singled out. About not getting what people arehating- i meant in general- posts here and there online. Like #20 on simsecret last friday.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 05:14:26 PM by Dirae » Logged
Lawli
duck-billed failypus
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »

Yeah, I didn't really understand that. o_o I think that was just silly. As I mentioned, I wasn't especially thrilled... but it's not like OMGWTF RAGEAHOL.

Dirae
mythology buff
Kindergoth

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2010, 09:15:05 PM »

I was inspired by photography and things about the gyre in the ocean.
That inspired some other stuff. On the Olive Mesh and Grilled Cheese mesh, Uni, I think. They'd look great on public buildings and on park informational booths and displays, or on signs.

download:
http://www.box.net/shared/vdtn3xakkh
I had a weird idea after I saw this that had been nagging me for ages
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=380603

chip and cookie defaults with a hippie twist: Sunchips with "The World's First 100% Compostable Chip Package" and "Dandies" my favorite vegan treat-- vegan marshmellows that melt and bubble when toasted like real marshmellows do!

My sim looks guilty about the extra calories.

download and ignore all the calories: http://www.box.net/shared/mr5jcld0vx
credit and inspiration goes to the talented joninmobile
(offensive post deleted with apology to the board)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:59:14 PM by Dirae » Logged
nextor_torres
The Alien Scientist
Kindergoth

~*Nex*~

« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »

Coffin Kicker Picture

Well here is my contribution for this theme! I really had a blast doing this. I like the hippie idea & actually the best hippie, ethnic, kind of meshes, I believe are the best are maxis ones from university! One of the fews. So I start, First you don't need University & is for adults.

First for Males

I really love the maxis hippie texture but I hate the pants & the shoes. So I make it a Top, so you could use it with your favorite bottom. Just a little tiny problem, all the bottoms should be untucked! or something weird will happen your computer will explode! lol You will see! I add the mesh & 2 recolors

& then I need a bottom & still love Maxis texture so I get one of Aikea & Gelyhd mesh & add the texture

Now for the Ethnics ladies!

Ok I like university meshes ok, So I conver it to separates. Here is the shirt I did not had a lot of time to recolor it, so you all are stuck with maxis recolor

Now to the Bottoms!
I just spend a whole day retexturing so hope you all like it! Is a bottom & this one is with Bloom's Sexy Feet so you could use his accessories sandals or go bare foot!

Now is the same mesh & texture but this time with converse, I saw a crazy gal in college & I thought looks fun for your crazy hippie!

Now my last creation for you all the I don't know where African Skirt! here is with Bloom's Sexy Feet

& here with Gelydh's Boots, I also believe that was kind of cool & usefull & a bit formal.

& If you all like the sims Moon & Darwin I will share it with you all soon! I fix at last minutes some gaps & problems with the meshes, let me know if something looks weird or wrong!

DOWNLOAD HERE

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2010, 03:10:15 AM »

Nex, thank you, I really like those separated Uni tops, as I've always hated the bottoms that come with them too!

Dirae, I think the crisp bag replacements are a great idea (and your Sim looks cute, being caught in the act of sneakily nomming them). Grin

Dr Jenfold
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Winter is Coming Bitches!

« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2010, 11:51:37 AM »

This is a great month! btw Thank you Rurouni-Idoru and Nextor_torres for making male clothes!

Diare, please go and read our general site rules again, we are a forum, not a chat room and as such chatspeak is banned here.You get a warning since I am aware that other mods have already let you off for other behaviour forbidden in our rules and I'd like you to actually pay some attention to them.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 01:04:21 PM by jenfold » Logged

Everything is Wank!
Graverobber
Servant of Perun
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »

Oh, wow, nextor_torres, I love those clothing pieces, especially skirts with sneakers. I was wearing them all the time when I was 15-16.

And thank you again, Dirae for great paintings. And of course, Pinketamine, I'll use those overlays a lot, thanks for extracting them.

"Неке ране крваре вечно."
Dirae
mythology buff
Kindergoth

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »

based off http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=362450
Default Hemp-Milk drink. Replaces the instant meal.
http://www.box.net/shared/5tt33bx4cv

Freaky green glow not included.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:35:59 PM by Dirae » Logged
ypazval
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2010, 10:51:28 PM »

All is Wonderful, Thanks for Sharing!!!

OMG! Nextor is Beautiful! Thanks you! :*

lalabubus
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

I have to return some videotapes.

« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:59 PM »

Lovely ideas everyone!

These are recolors of quite huge mutske's maxis plant add-ons (not all are here but majority) plus 3 maxis cloned and retextured endtables.
I hope that 'suits' the month theme.
Some texture parts are from Yuxi's 'dead plants', Mutske plants meshes are here (maxisplantsaddons)
though I've included them in download file:
http://ls.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/tsr/mutske/

Swatches:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/jk7thl.jpg
http://oi64.tinypic.com/2mwbhvl.jpg

DOWNLOAD
(meshes are included)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:56:20 AM by lalabubus » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: