Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2010.05 - Apocalypse : Something Went Bang!  (Read 350371 times)
Ja
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2010, 03:13:26 PM »

Aw, I feel so bad about this. I think I'll try to make something else as soon as I finish this other project I'm making right now. D=

Cosette: I love the outfits, I downloaded all of them (I actually have downloaded all your clothing recolors), and I'll be sure to put them on my sims when I can get my hood started.

pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »

Don't feel bad, it's not your fault I didn't buy OfB. 8P

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2010, 04:43:16 PM »

Lips Sealed Everything in this thread so far is fantastic! I have been shying away from participating in this because I fail at grunge but have made something nevertheless, and maybe someone will like it.

This grubby room is the study of a scientist who is struggling to find a cure for an infection in a post apocalyptic world. The suspicious crates in the corner, labelled with pictures of bodies, imply that the remaining survivors are being salvaged for this cure (hence the 'greater good', shocking and highly original backstory!) The set includes wooded crates, ageing wallpapers, old sofas and a stack of old medical books.  baeh

The crates use a mesh by Chimerical, included, and come in two versions, with one version with drawings of surgery and the other just plain wood. The sofas are simple recolours and retextures of the basegame Club Distress meshes, and there are three versions (blood stained, grey, aged pattern). The pile of books use a mesh by Chimerical again, included, and there is only one version.

Click here for: detail on B Cells walls | T Cells walls | NK walls.

The walls come in three sets, which can all be seen in better detail by clicking on the links above. They cost $2, are categorised under Wallpapers, and are named by set and colour so you keep only the ones you want. Grin The books, crates and walls all use textures from Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper set extracted by Poe, which are great resources and I recommend them! And that is all from me at the moment..  cons

simstarasdf
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »

Nymphy, all those things are beautiful, thank you so much!
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »

Thank you Issy for your kind comment  Big Grin
enchanted_black
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

you will love each other

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »

Nymphy, that is an awesome set. Thank you!

Doom Cathedral Ghostwaltzsims

Solidarity does not stand in silence.
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »

Earlier today I finished a set I'd been working on called "Condemned". It's not quite post-apocalypse and not quite grunge- but it's not quite new looking either. After seeing that awesome lot, I thought maybe someone could use some or all of my set.

There are 8 meshes with 5 recolors- the set is repositoried with "window boards 1" being the master, so you have to have that for any of the other meshes to work. The sign has a separate subset that can be recolored. There are also 6 walls (4 weathered wood plank sidings and 2 antique wallpapers) and 4 floors (3 grungy pavers and 1 mossy concrete). The window boards are shiftable if you have AL and  Goggalor's Shiftables mod - the signs are in English and Simlish for those who'd like a choice.

I threw everything in a folder- pick and choose as you'd like

Just realized I forgot something semi-important: what the meshes are. There are 4 boards for the windows- 1 tile, 1 tile long, 2 tile and 2 tile long; 3 little piles of wood and the sign. The window boards were cloned from a curtain and will go down with walls.

GodLimpingBy
This wasn't supposed to be a discussion on whether Gregor has a head or not
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2010, 10:19:29 PM »

Great set, Mustluvcatz. Cheesy I like that you gave people the option of English or Simlish signs.

pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2010, 10:24:59 PM »

*gasp* boarded windows! Drool Thank you thank you thank you!

Your creations are nice, too, Nymphy, especially the crates! Will be useful for my harbour area. Smiley

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2010, 10:58:00 PM »

Nymphy, I'm in love with the T Cell Walls. Wink
MustluvCatz, I love the wallpaper! Cheesy

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
mustluvcatz
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2010, 11:52:55 PM »

You're welcome and thanks! I was a bit worried since I had a grand total of 2 posts and had never posted any of my sims stuffs here.

The wallpapers? The antique ones? I'm thinking of making a whole set in different colors because I really like those myself. Smiley

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2010, 03:10:53 AM »

Thank you so much, Nymphy and mustluvcatz - such really useful stuff! Cheesy

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2010, 05:43:40 AM »

Thank you for the comments everyone  Big Grin mustluvcatz, the boarded up windows will particularly be over used in my game. Lovely set, thank you!

! (and I don't know if it's a Hot Fuzz reference or not, but I'm apparently incapable of hearing "for the greater good" in anything but a west country accent...)

Yes it is a reference.  You rock for realising it Spazzim!   Cheesy "For the greater good..arr"
Paprika
Math Enthusiast
Undead

« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2010, 08:08:58 AM »

Great job Nymphy and mustluvcats! This theme has gotten some pretty good stuff; I never want May to end!

enchanted_black
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

you will love each other

« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »

mustluvcats, that is an awesome set. Those wallpapers are especially wonderful.

Doom Cathedral Ghostwaltzsims

Solidarity does not stand in silence.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: