Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2010 Gifts  (Read 331302 times)
io
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »

Gosh, loving everything you people have made! Thank you for sharing everyone, have snagged so much from this thread already!

My wonderful santa was Lalabubus, who made walls, floors (texture credit to Adele) and object recolours perfect for my game. Alright with sharing, am uploading them for you guys too. =)

serabiet @ tumblr - downloads masterlist @ tumblr
TOU: All I ask is credit and maybe a link, other than that go wild. No ad links!
Unzadi
Gloom Cookie

Teller of tales

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2010, 01:04:40 PM »

My Secret Santa was Backerbse, and my jaw has not yet risen from the floor. I am drooly....ah, truly amazed.

Recolors of Adele's Ramsay frames:

and of Lady In Red

both here: http://www.mediafire.com/?733bb0f63247ocb

Recolors of Sim Plan-X's build your own curtains mesh:

Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?adfrq4hr8mdp8o7

And oh glorious day, an abandoned house, A Golden Place

I couldn't choose among the preview pictures, so uploaded the previewpalooza to my own server:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Unzadi/Simages/SS2010July/?start=20

Get this gorgeous house here: http://www.mediafire.com/?jtxhxykjrxeou14
Idea
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2010, 01:24:58 PM »

This is an awesome thread! Cheesy Thank you all for sharing these wonderful gifts!!! Cheer

>>>>> tumblr <<<<<
ndainye
Gutter Punk

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2010, 02:06:29 PM »

I'm so happy that I decided to participate this time  Cheer  It was a lot of fun making the items for my santee and all of the sharing is wonderful  Smiley  I think my downloads folder is groaning with all the new pretties I've added over the past few days.

My Secret Santa was the wonderful SilTstm and they filled my stocking to the brim!

First off there is an awesome kitchen in Aelia's retro colors

And then they pooklet'd several hairs in my preferred colors:

XMSims Flora 99

Peggy Updo

Raon 58

And of course they said I could share! Cool

Download Aelia'd Kitchen
Kitchen requires Kitchen & Bath and Nightlife (barstool)

Download Pooklet'd Hairs
Hairs come in Incendiary, Pyrotechnic, Dynamite and Depth Charge

Thank you again SilTstm!   Grin   I love them and they look beautiful in game!

neder
Undead

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2010, 02:20:48 PM »

I am gleefully leeching most of this thread.
Thanks to all the giftees who are sharing as well as the generous and prolific creators.
I had hemmed and hawed about joining the SS, and I am glad at this point that I did not. I certainly would have had a disappointed santee as I had no idea of both the volume and quality of the gifts that would be exchanged.
Some truly fantastic stuff here.
*needs a "not worthy" smilie*

ecctv
Kindergoth

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2010, 04:09:03 PM »

I just adore these threads! I wish I was a good creator so I could contribute, but whoever got matched with me would end up very disappointed for the time being. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing!
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2010, 04:51:44 PM »

All of these gifts are so fantastic! I think I've downloaded nearly everything posted so far. Many thanks to everyone who created and shared all of this awesomeness.
*leeches*

tomorrow's dream tonight
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2010, 02:12:32 AM »

My SS was M Hammer Killer, who made for me two sets of clothes for teen males in my favourite colours Grin They are going to be put to a lot of use in my game! I am waiting to hear if its ok to share so no download link at the moment.

FadeToBlack
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

i came back haunted

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2010, 08:00:53 AM »

My SS was the awesomely awesome Aquilegia! She made me a set of shirts and some amazing 80's skirts, all of which are perfect for my neighbourhood. ^_^

She gave me permission to share them, and as I think it would be a crime not to, you may download the skirts and the shirts.

They all have fat morphs, the adult meshes have preg morphs too, and have I mentioned that Aquilegia is awesome?

Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »

I'm so glad you like them, FadeToBlack. I've been grinning ever since I got your reply. ^_^ For me, giving is easily half the fun of the whole Secret Santa thing.

Well, maybe a third, because it's great fun to see what everyone else got too. (It doesn't hurt that so many people share, heheh.) So many awesome things - I'm really impressed by how everyone keeps getting better and getter at their CC making skills. You should all be proud of yourselves.  Cool

I started to list off everything I was especially impressed by, but had to give up because I'd be sitting here for ages babbling on about what amounts to, SQUEE! Thank you, everyone who's made such lovely things and everyone who's shared the love! 

Medinaquirin
Deeply Lost
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2010, 01:44:01 PM »

There are some lovely gifts going around! Cheesy

My SS was Rurouni-Idoru, who gifted me with a lovely set of skirts, some photos on Maxis meshes (a couple of which look strangely familiar Grin), and a very pretty sim.

I've been given permission to share, so grab them here!
Sophie
Girl on wheels
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2010, 02:36:33 PM »

Wow so many goodies! You are all so talented Cheesy Thank you to all the Santas for their amazing creations and to all the giftees for sharing.
Rurouni-Idoru
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »

Medinaquirin, I figured your sims might like to have some pictures of people they might actually know, in addition to all the ones they found interesting at the thrift store.  Grin (Also, you do aged pictures really well and I wanted some of those in the mix.) I'm so glad you like the gifts; my first plan involved meshing and went all screwy.

Anyway, I've procrastinated long enough. My Secret Santa was beadqueene, who made me three sets I forsee getting tons of use out of!

Download

Download

Download

I already have lots of plans for these gifts, I'll tell you what. (I've got plans for a lot of the gifts being shared in here, too.)
pinketamine
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2010, 04:25:12 PM »

Everyone is receiving really good gifts!! Thanks for sharing Cheesy

WIP in my Dreamwidth
Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2010, 05:05:27 PM »

Yay, yay, yay! Cheesy I got super lucky and got CuriousB as my Santa! She made me build mode recolours of total awesomeness:

The set includes recolours of the Old World Bohemian build set retextures and a couple of addon fixes, recolours of the Endless Stairway and Rails of Style that complete CrabOfDoom and her's recolours, a ton of delicious recolours of Holy Simoly's Concrete and Cosette's Iron Ghosts walls, and an elegant marble floor in two sizes.

The Old World set makes me SO happy I can't even tell you. Look at this:

Niiiice. And she gave me a TON:

I WILL NEVER HAVE COLOUR COORDINATION PROBLEMS EVER AGAIN. Cool

Since it was fine with CuriousB, I'm sharing the love with everyone who loves those items too. Download!

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: