Pages: Prev 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 60 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2010 (TS2 & TS3)  (Read 2544672 times)
laezel and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
macthekat
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #255 on: December 08, 2010, 07:28:12 AM »

December 8th -macthekat's TS3 gifts

I got 3 lots for you today. They are all made to fit into Riverview and is an update for Late Night for that nhood. But you can of course use them in any hood.
They are made to be placed here

Require: World Adventure, Ambitions & Late Night
I also got the Stuff Packs, so I might have used some objects from there, but I will have to check for that.
No CC has been used but some store objects has been used.

Warehouse 42
I have been turning one of the empty buildings in Riverview into a cool bar. The place always struck me as a place that should be a really cool bar. I have made it into the Exclusive Lounge Warehouse 42. I plan to share it in the future. The whole place is CC free though it does use quite a bit of store content. The lot includes a bar, a dance area, a stage, a game area, a lounge, bathrooms and a subway station.
Lot size: 40x24

Download

Store items
Leathery Bar Stool
Banquette Fan (can't find it in the store?)
From the Loud, Fast, Clash!:
Up Against The Wall
MK's PB & Fizz Stack Tower
Rock the End Table
"Borrowed" Signs
Off the Road Case
Rockin' Relic
Found Art

The Old Playground
The East part of Riverview needed a playground, so I made a small little cute playground between the Warehouse and the Apartment bock.
The lot is CC free and got only a few store toys there, so if you don't have the store stuff you shouldn't notice it.
Lot size: 20x15

Download

Store items:
FrankenBear
Animal Friends Activity Table

The Old apartment building
This is a remake of a building I made for sims 2. It is a converted industrial building - turned into apartments. There are 3 rather big apartments in the building. I made 3 versions of this lot for you. In version 2 and 3 there is a laundry room as a public room in the building.
Version 2 and 3 got a bit of Store stuff. See the list below. Version 1 should be completely store item free.
Lot size: 20x30

Version 1 is just a normal house. You can modify it as you want and turn it into a community lot or an apartment building if you want to.
Download v.1

Version 2 is an apartment building with a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat available.
Download v.2

Version 3 is an apartment building with a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat available. It got a big living space as well.
Download v.3

Store items
Standardizing Standards Loveseat
Coastal Clothing Cart

More pictures
See more of all of the buildings in my album

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:48:48 AM by shastakiss » Logged

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #256 on: December 08, 2010, 09:08:17 AM »

Kativip, wow those sets are great! The science objects will be used loads in my game. Thank you for sharing!

Aikea Guinea, you really are spoiling the TS3 members rotten! Beautiful collection and choice of artwork.

Macthekat, I admire your building style and you've come with three fantastic lots. I'm impressed that they are CC free as well. They look really nice! Cool
macthekat
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

« Reply #257 on: December 08, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »

Thank you Nymphy and thank you for helping me getting it posted!

smartalec
« Reply #258 on: December 08, 2010, 09:58:01 AM »

macthekat! thank you so much~!im really digging the bar!  Cheer
Dorthy
Kindergoth

« Reply #259 on: December 08, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »

Kativip- I just love your advents gifts, thank you Smiley

Whoever said life's not great without sunshine has never danced in the rain.
Fantasyrogue
Camelot!
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

It's only a model...

« Reply #260 on: December 08, 2010, 03:22:09 PM »

December 8th - Fantasyrogue's TS2 gifts

Part I

For starters I have for you, Maxis facial hair defaults in pooklet colours. Specifically, volatile, pyrotechnic, depth charge, dynamite and time bomb (for elders). Most of them have had their textures redone by me (except for the santa beard and the father time beard, they keep the maxis textures) and many had their alphas adjusted. These cover the beards and stubble found in basegame, Holiday stuff (2005, I don't have the 2006 one so if there were any facial hairs extra in that I'm sorry to say they're not included) and Bon Voyage.

Full Bodyshop Previews:

Basegame 1 | Basegame 2 | Basegame 3 | Basegame 4 | Basegame 5 | Basegame 6

Happy Holidays

Bon Voyage 1 | Bon Voyage 2

Download's been split into three parts so you can skip the expansions you don't have installed (as usual with defaults, there can be only one. So if you have a facial hair default in place, remove it before placing this one):

EDIT: Fixed the download for the base game facial hairs to no longer contain a file that was not supposed to be there. If you happen to have noticed a problem with your grim reaper and have downloaded these before, please find and delete FR-DEFAULT-GrimReaper.package. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Download Default Facial Hairs - Basegame | Download Default Facial Hairs - Happy Holidays | Download Defaul Facial Hairs - Bon Voyage

---------------------------------------------------------

Part II

And now something for you medieval game lovers! A tunic and chausses set consisting of two seperates meshes (a top-only tunic and a bottom-only pair of chausses). Because why should modern sims be the only ones that get to mix and match?

The tunic top comes in the five (hopefully period appropriate) colours of brown, red, green, blue and orange. It is done on a new mesh which has a complete set of morphs (fat and pregnancy). The polycount is a bit on the high side at 1648 faces but I felt this was acceptable for the meshed belt (I like meshed on details).

Download

The chausses come in the same five colours (or close matching shades of the same five colours) as the tunic does. These too are on a new mesh with full set of morphs and a polycount of 1588 (yet again a bit high, total polycount if worn together is 3170 faces).

Download

Feel free to do whatever you want with meshes or textures but keep off paysites/TSR, thank you. And most importantly, enjoy and happy holidays!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:49:26 AM by shastakiss » Logged
jaccirocker
SupaDupaGeekyGirl
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm just Jacci

« Reply #261 on: December 08, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

Beautiful meshes, FR. I like meshed on details. I don't even play medieval but I couldn't pass these up. Thanks for these and the facial hair.

TS2 missing files are here  <<<------ Fixed 08/26/2011 pm me if something is missing
CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #262 on: December 08, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »

The facial hairs look wonderful, Fantasyrogue! And that shot of the bottoms is just hilarious, out of context Grin

Fairybread
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #263 on: December 08, 2010, 04:13:09 PM »

Fantasyrogue, I love the tunics! my medieval sims are going to love you for this Tongue
Princess Cazzy-Tchan
« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2010, 04:23:20 PM »

Oh thank you soooo much for those beard defaults, I didn't even know I needed them until I saw them but I use the stubble regularly, so it's good to have matching beards to my hairs and eyebrows!
UmbraLillium
Gutter Punk

« Reply #265 on: December 08, 2010, 04:24:25 PM »

Awesome job, Fantasyrogue! I was just thinking last week that I wish I had pookleted facial hair. Now I do!  Cheer

Feed Me!

My DW (Updated 11/22/10) | Adopted from Valenth
Funky Poacher
Of a Solar and Lunar Race
Gloom Cookie

Mmmmmmmanservant

« Reply #266 on: December 08, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »

Fantasyrogue... I can`t tell you how bloody happy you`ve made me. I`m very picky about facial hair, and always quite liked Maxis`, but obviously not the colours or textures. You just made my very crappy day much better.

"Let that pass, I shall be beloved - I want no more"

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1639077/
Gelydh
My blood is not pure;
Undead

My body untrue.

« Reply #267 on: December 08, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »

Macthekat, I have a bunch of your other lots and I'm really excited to put these new ones into my game! So lovely!

I can't deny the other creatures in me.
moryrie
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2010, 07:05:47 PM »

December 9th- Moryrie's TS3 gifts

Part 1
Labeled previews of all colors in .rar, courtesy of Missbonbon. 8 shown in the preview. Colors included: Afterburner, Atomic, Blasting Agent, C-3, C-4, CannoBall, Combustible, Detonator, Flammable, Fuliminant, GunCotton, HangFire, Hazardous, HMX, Napalm, Nitroglycerin, Noxious, Nuclear, Shockwave, TnT, Torpedo, Toxicity, Unstable. Simspack format.

Part 2
Set of 6 totally CC free sims, that should be base game compatible.They DO however require a few extra sliders, and of course some sort of hack that allows for extra sliders/increased slider range. .Sim files, and simspacks included. Click to enlarge images. Credits to M.Calero, Aikea, Heiret, and Ladyfrontbum for the skins shown. Latest patch required. 5 sims YA, 1 Adult.

bella3lek4's sliders
Jonha's body sliders
Jonha's head shape slider
Heiret's chin to neck slider

Part 3
These have been done for females before, but I wanted some for guys. Credits to EA and Aikea for the textures used. Found under accessories as gloves. Picture of layering examples here. 5 variations. 3 have multiple color channels. Package format. TM-EM.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 11:33:17 AM by shastakiss » Logged
mspixel
« Reply #269 on: December 08, 2010, 07:29:24 PM »

Trapping and Missbonbon - yay for eyebrows! I always need more eyebrows, and those are gorgeous.

Aikea - I was looking at that artwork and thinking "ooo, pretty!" and then I saw how they were sitting on nails sticking out from the wall and started flailing around with happiness. That is such a cool way to do them!

macthekat - what a clever idea to use that warehouse! It's a perfect use for it. I love your other lots, too.

Moryrie - those are such pretty sims, I've been in need of some new breeding material for my neighborhood. However, I am really squealing in happiness over those undershirts! I'm going to use those a ton.

*peers at robokitty's gifts*
*keels over laughing*
robokitty, you are awesome
Pages: Prev 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 60 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: