Pages: Prev 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 60 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advent 2010 (TS2 & TS3)  (Read 2544559 times)
lagritsalammas
73% Doomful, 27%
Macabre Miscreant

I'm moving past the feeling.

« Reply #720 on: December 28, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »

Ach, evanesco! New terrain paints is something I was on the lookout for just a few hours ago! But from all the things, the bedding with snails is definitely my favourite. *runs off to use and abuse*

Quote from: LibraryGuy
lagritsalammas lives in the Happy World of Happy Sugary Candy Dreams, with his happy watermelon flavored cotton candy hair and two sweet 'n sour happy lemon drops where his eyes used to be.

neuroticrobotic
Macabre Miscreant

Square-ier

« Reply #721 on: December 28, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »

Evanesco - I downloaded... EVERYTHING. How do you make so much awesome?!  wah (Thank you so, so much)
Armonia - that ghostbusters lot is so, freaking, rad.

(lj)       (dw)       (tumblr)
Ritsuka
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

風と星に抱かれて

« Reply #722 on: December 28, 2010, 06:39:33 PM »

Armonia, I'm so impressed with how you made such an awesome nightclub with such little CC!

RepulsiveDesire
« Reply #723 on: December 28, 2010, 07:15:01 PM »

Armonia I want to live in your game. I bet there are so many amazing lots in there you haven't shown or shared. This is another gem and definite download. You amaze me every single time.
Sunni
Delightfully Tasty Gluten-Free
Gloom Cookie

We're all out of cake...

« Reply #724 on: December 29, 2010, 01:32:44 AM »

This thread is bursting with awesome. So much creativity is inspiring! I really love everything...Thank you to everyone that contributed.

Pooklet
Grimly Fiendish
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #725 on: December 29, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »

December 29th - Pooklet's TS2 gifts

Hello! Hi! I have stuff for you. None of it is delicious chocolate. Sad.

First bit is rather straightforward: bunch o' hairs!

2,478 polys. (Low.)

DOWNLOAD

15,301 polys. (Way high.)

DOWNLOAD

11,574 polys. (Way high.)

DOWNLOAD

6012 polys. (Highish.)

DOWNLOAD

3,200. (Low.)

DOWNLOAD

Next, lipsticks! Super matte ones, so they should work for maxis match, too. I adore the originals by Lavsm but they needed an alpha update real bad. Also, some darker shades!

DOWNLOAD

And then a couple default clothing sets. The first replaces the Seasons raincoat 'afbodyrainslicker'. There's a custom version included in case you like the originals/already have a replacement/whatevs. You can has both in your game, dunno why you'd want to.

DOWNLOAD CUSTOM
DOWNLOAD DEFAULT

And this one replaces the base game formal dress 'afbodydresslongtwo'. Custom or default available, except the custom version has moar colors (the 21 shown, default only has 7!) and everyday functionality so perhaps you would like both? It's safe to have both in your game. It's your call, all yours.

DOWNLOAD CUSTOM
DOWNLOAD DEFAULT

And lastly, moar skins. These are effectively Compulsion 2.0. At least, they came about because Azaya kept saying "I still use your Compulsion set for my defaults!" and I would WRITHE IN AGONY because goodness, those were so n00b. These are much better. Similar features, but entirely built from different, awesomer parts. They are quite warm-toned as well (fair warning, for those who have complained afore about my skins being orange-y) but there is likely a cooler-toned alternative round the corner. These come in custom or geneticized flavor. Cannot have both in your game at once. (Azaya calls dibs on defaulting.)

close-up one! / close-up two!
DOWNLOAD GENETICIZED PT. 1 / DOWNLOAD GENETICIZED PT. 2
DOWNLOAD CUSTOM PT. 1 / DOWNLOAD CUSTOM PT. 2

There was an issue with shades 9 and 10 which has been fixed! Updated files have been added to the above zips but if you already downloaded them, here's the fixed files to save you the hassle of redownloading the whole zips again!
DOWNLOAD GENETICIZED 9 + 10 FIXED / DOWNLOAD CUSTOM 9 + 10 FIXED

Huge, Incomplete Credit List of DOOM:
!!Azaya!!
Aelia
Aikea
Coolsims
Corinne
Curiousb
Dhearest
Ephemera
Fabulousims
Lavsm
Le-plat-du-jour
Nilou
Nouk
Peggy
Ren
Various Spoonflower folks!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 08:19:41 PM by shastakiss » Logged

Content Policy

Old Downloads Archive (Dropbox)

If a download link is broken and it's not in my dropbox linked above, unfortunately, I do not have it. PLEASE check the dropbox before sending me messages about content.
Eva
uhoh I'm a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #726 on: December 29, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

Oh smooth delicious skins  Drool I grabbed nearly everything again. Thanks so much Pooklet!

(Why yes, my downloads folder is bursting at the seams. Why no, I don't give a damn.)

Kayleigh
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #727 on: December 29, 2010, 09:19:55 AM »

Awww I just wish they were V2 textures. ;~; The skins look delightful though. I will definitely be replacing the original Compulsion skins with these.

lso, is that Kana? >_>

Anyerfillag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #728 on: December 29, 2010, 09:45:43 AM »

I have pretty much downloaded all the TS2 creations in this thread. My download's folder will kill me when I get back up to my flat after New Years.

Armonia: I quite literally fangirled In Real Life when I saw that Ghostbusters lot. So amazing!!

violateraindrop
Gutter Punk

colourless green ideas sleep furiously

« Reply #729 on: December 29, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »

Yesterday I started looking for new defaults, because I'm so tired of the Louis ones I had. In the end I downloaded your Compulsion defaults, Pooklet  Wink
So I'm very happy to see a new version and I can't wait to have them as defaults.

SilTstm
Undead

« Reply #730 on: December 29, 2010, 11:18:34 AM »

Aelia The hair is so awesome, and the clothes even more, thank you :3
lalabubus The wallpapers are very nice, thank you c:
Eva The bedding is awesome (Although I have way too many beddings already, I'll download yours too) and BUNNEEHHSSS!! they're so cuteee, and also the deer, cuuuuteeee, thank you very much(:
evanesco I downloaded everything, everyyythiiing, I specially loved the sink and stuff hahaha and I recognize two fo3 textures, so thank you for those too, anyways thank you for everything Cheesy
pooklet!!! Okay, now I'll have to change my skinset (that's one of yours too actually) but I refuse to do defaults, someone make me defaults! nah, just kidding and also yaaay hairs! I love when people use v3 of your textures(: and the clothes pictures don't want to appear (to me atleast) but I'm downloading anyway Tongue thank you for your very awesome stuff <3

ypazval
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #731 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:39 AM »

Pooklet!! I love all! Thanks you :3

jaccirocker
SupaDupaGeekyGirl
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

I'm just Jacci

« Reply #732 on: December 29, 2010, 12:21:07 PM »

This thread is going to be the ruin of my game, but I don't care. Thanks so much to everyone.

TS2 missing files are here  <<<------ Fixed 08/26/2011 pm me if something is missing
MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #733 on: December 29, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »

*jaw drops at Pooklet's gift* Welp! There goes my downloads folder.
mspixel
« Reply #734 on: December 29, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »

December 29th - Century Eyes' TS3 gifts

The Ambitions expansion pack added a few new types of community lots, but I had a hard time finding a place to fit the new pre-made lots in my existing neighborhood. My solution? Tiny community lots, of course!

Kitty's Consignment Shop: For when you need to get rid of your old junk, or need some new junk! 10x10 lot.

(Floor plan)

CC list

At MTS:
Study clutter by lemoncandy
Back2School Bookshelf: Emptied with 15 slots by cmomoney
Elevated Train Shelf: Derailed with 3 Slots by cmomoney

At Club Crimsyn:
Single books by Aikea Guinea
Smoking clutter by Aikea Guinea
Paint patterns by Gelydh

At GoS:
Beauty shop heads and retro purse by Gelydh
Fallout 3 objects (doll and camera) by Gelydh
Vintage books by Aikea Guinea
Silent Hill objects (paint cans, typewriter, stereo, boxes) by Aikea Guinea
Vintage records by Aikea Guinea

Salon Egotismo: Because your vanity knows no bounds. 10x10 lot.

(Floor plan)

CC list:
Simple column by Funbruk at MTS
(Yeah, that's it for that one. I have no idea how I managed it.  Grin)

Fire Station No. 42: The ultimate answer to life, the universe, and fire hazards. 10x15 lot.

(Floor plans: Ground floor - second floor - third floor)

CC list:

Simple bench by Lisen801 at MTS
Mirror from the Mid/Mod bathroom set at AweSims
Paint and masonry patterns by Gelydh at Club Crimsyn

At GoS:
Pin-up posters by Gelydh
Cast Away desk and chair by Aikea Guinea
Silent Hill objects (axe) by Aikea Guinea

At the TS3 store (or elsewhere);
Haute Hip Window V.1
Haute Hip Window V.2

Naturally, these all do require Ambitions, but you shouldn't need any other EPs/SPs. You can use World Editor to place the 10x10 and 10x15 lots, then change them to the appropriate type of community lot, and then plop these down.

Do what you will with these, just please don't upload them somewhere else and claim them as your own.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 08:20:30 PM by shastakiss » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 60 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: