Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zevran's Face Tattoo? (And possibly Dragon-Age type clothes?)  (Read 6075 times)
van_squirgle
Resident Hobbit
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Andraste's Knicker Weasels!

« on: November 30, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »

As some of you know, I've been making some Dragon Age sims.  Despite not having clothes for them, they are pretty much finished. Since most of the clothes would probably require a totally new mesh (believe me, I've searched everywhere!) I'm not that concerned about them being made.  I am, however, quite frustrated that I haven't been able to make Zevran's tattoo by myself.  I've tried so many times but the lines always ended up looking warped and totally not where I want them.

Here are some reference pics.  It shouldn't be THAT hard...  Right?

If anybody is up to the challenge of creating some Dragon Age outfits, here are some pictures.
(I'm in no rush with those though, really.)

Just as a suggestion, I've been examining meshes that I think could be used for some of these outfits.
For the outfit on the left, Rose's WOW outfit *might* work, if somebody hacked off the sleeves, and softened the spikes on the shoulders. I do like the boots, the armor around the neck, and the hanging cloth draping from the waste though. It can be found in the booty under "rose special gift 103" here).  

The maxis mesh that this outfit uses might be able to work for the armor on the right.  However, I'd much prefer if it used some sort of alpha editable skirt, to achieve that shape it has going on there.  I did see this outfit at insiminator (and originally thought that the picture was what the download actually was- that would've been the perfect mesh!  bleh) but it has terrible heeled boots.

I have no idea where I would start with the male outfits.  Maybe the one on the right could be an edit of the armor that came with OFB?  The gauntlets and boots from Daislia's Assassin's Creed Sets would be PERFECT for the outfit on the left, but y'know...  Policies and all that.

Okay, ENOUGH of my rambling!  I came here for just one specific thing, after all.  Grin
But, I'd love you forever if somebody attempts the outfits.

Thanks in advanced!!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:50:20 PM by shastakiss » Logged

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring!"

Download my sims! | Tumblr!
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »

Kinda like that? Sorry it is a little scratchy but I had to make so many alterations. Maxis fail at face mapping. That is the closest I can get it to Zevran's face tattoo. If I move the end bit closer to the mouth then the bit near the ear goes wonky..  Confused
van_squirgle
Resident Hobbit
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »

Well, that's 10X better than my attempt came out to be like!  Smiley

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »

It's a little bit too scratchy for my liking but I'm sure when put on Zevran's charming face it will be fine Tongue Do you want me to RAR the file up for you?
van_squirgle
Resident Hobbit
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »

What do you mean by "scratchy", and would you be able to get it less scratchy?
If not, yeah I'll take it the way it is.  I'm sure his charming face wouldn't mind.  EhEh

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 09:29:00 PM »

Tidied the lines up a bit and looks better now  thanks

Download. All ages and both genders, and should be multilayerable. Appears under blush! Hope its ok Van!
van_squirgle
Resident Hobbit
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »

Thanks so much!  Big Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: