Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Enthusiastic Cloud - RenSim Eyebrow Recolors  (Read 27367 times)
HermioneORourke
Kindergoth

« on: December 10, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »

6 recolors of RenSims's FemFem, GQ, & Madness eyebrows
Color by Simgaroop.

I've been meaning to do this for a while now.  I absolutely love these eyebrows by RenSim, but they never really matched the hairs that I have from Simgaroop.  So, I made these and decided to share in case someone else wanted them too.  

Files are all compressed and clearly labeled so you can delete any of the ones you don't want.  Normal TOU applies for all the people involved: don't claim as your own, don't upload to paysites or the exchange, have fun! Comments are <3.

The eyebrows are done in Simgaroop's natural colors except the Dark Brown color, because RenSim's Brown is almost exactly the same as Simgaroop's Dark Brown.  I've also included a White {Pooklet's Platinum} recolor and a Grey recolor {no pictured}.  The Grey version is a little darker than RenSim's.  

There are several versions of the brows that you can download.  In all of them, the White & Grey recolors are custom and they are available for all ages.  For the sanity of some people's Grey eyebrow bin, I'm including a version that does NOT include elder {Grey} attached to each color.   So, when it says 'Binned {no Grey}', they just means that there are no Grey brows attached to the natural recolors, but the custom Grey recolor file is still included in that download.  Man, I hope that makes sense.  Also, none of these are family linked.  For some reason I couldn't get that to work.

What's included in the Defaults:  You've got the three default replacement files; one for each brow type {each one includes all colors}. I'm also including binned versions of the bright red, RenSim's original brown {I like to consider that the 'dark brown'}, and RenSim's original blonde {my blonde, depending on the skin, might look really light on a pale Sim; figured I should keep this one around just in case}. None of those binned colors have a grey attached, since my grey is now the default grey, it would be a bit redundant. The white recolor is included, which is for all ages and is custom so you can pick it no matter what their original hair color.

The pictures below are as follows:  top picture is the original RenSim version, the bottom picture is my recolored version.

Blonde {GQ Brows pictured}
I didn't like that I could barely see the eyebrows on my darker skinned Sims, so I lightened them up a little.  

Black {FemFem Brows pictured}
There is only a small difference between these.  The ones I recolored are slightly lighter.  

Red {FemFem Brows pictured}
This was the main reason why I recolored these brows.  I didn't like the version of red that RenSim made.  It was way too dark.  So, I made two versions of my own.  One matches the 'Bright Red' and one matches the 'Maxis Red' of Simgaroop's hairs.  As you can see, there is a noticeable difference.  Much better in my opinion!  Smiley

Brown {GQ Brows pictured}
While I do like RenSim's brown, I felt it went with the Dark Brown recolors better.  So, I made a lighter version to match the regular Brown hairs.  

White {Madness Brows pictured}
And because I didn't have any white colored eyebrows, I made these.

DOWNLOADS
Binned + Grey // Binned {no Grey} // Custom + Grey // Custom {no Grey} // Default

* gospreview.jpg (44.94 KB, 150x150 - viewed 113966 times.)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:53:13 PM by HermioneORourke » Logged

For more Sims stuff check out My Livejournal
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »

These are lovely, thank you Cheesy Simgaroop has quite strong colours and they really suit the shape of those brows.
demonic-pixie
Gutter Punk

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 01:31:21 PM »

Thank you so much, I've been wanting eyebrows to match my sims hair for a while now   Cheer

(I like how your models look so much happier to have your recolours than the originals  Tongue)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 05:56:42 PM by demonic-pixie » Logged
CrabOfDoom
Be Havin' a Might Too Many Peg Legs, Matey
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

ho`ohanohano: surfer roth

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »

separate gray? Separate Gray?? SEPARATE GRAY?! I love you so Cheesy
Thank you!

breannakristine
Kindergoth

Everybody is Beautiful

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »

DEFAULT PLEASE!!!

I've been looking everywhere for default brows that I like and I love these so please please please make defaults!
Wambi
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 05:49:05 AM »

Oh these are awesome! Thanks for sharing Smiley
Jenga_Jane
Canstralian
Macabre Miscreant

Call me Jane. :)

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 01:25:51 AM »

I recently culled pretty much everything that hasn't been Simgarooped in my game, so these are perfect, thank you! Smiley

ultraviolence
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 03:11:26 PM »

id love these defaulted :] gorgeous!
Blue Eyed Ninja
Kindergoth

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 06:05:01 PM »

thanks so much  Smiley
Morning_Rain
Kindergoth

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »

Thank you! Simgaroop's colours look great with these brows.  Big Grin
Squiddles
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 06:36:34 PM »

Thank you, these colours look great. Cheesy
Fainiel
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »

I was just wondering, where did you get the freckles that are pictured in the black and red pictures?

meadowthayer WCIF requests are not allowed in upload threads, for this you receive a warning. You are free to make a WCIF post in the relevant section as long as you read the rules first.

Nyks
Undead

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2021, 03:16:13 AM »

Nice

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: