Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Art Nouveau Walls Clean and Grungy SET 2 (Mac Friendly)  (Read 3653 times)
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« on: April 05, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »

EDIT: I mistakenly included a dark recolor of the Maxis Fieldstone wall in this rar. I'm sorry for any confusion!

Now with stupid baseboard  Just keep stabbing Don't let me catch you in a dark alley, SimpleMan  hoehoe  Wink

So! This set #2-ish. By request I have added baseboards to some of the original set and to all of the new walls. I had to teach myself how to do baseboard so here's what I have after I figured out the clone tool and how I could use it to steal Maxis baseboard. I'd love to be pointed at a really pretty set of baseboard because I'm not over the moon about the Maxis basic (shocking!), even with the distressing I did.

As before, all walls have been extensively handpainted to be as seamless as possible and come with both a clean version and a grungy version. Each wall in game after the preview

From Previous Set | Pink Tulips with Leaves | Lemons and Oranges | Yellow Tulips with Leaves
Pink Tulips with Leaves Grunge | Lemons and Oranges Grunge 1 | Lemons and Oranges Grunge 2 | Yellow Tulips with Leaves

In a decorated room

DOWNLOAD
Please let me know if the link breaks and I will re-upload.

TOU: Feel free to use in uploaded houses. Credit would be swell.
No paysites ever!  

* All Yellow Walls Preview Thumb.jpg (36.73 KB, 100x100 - viewed 38087 times.)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:06:49 PM by ZeroDark » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
jordanb
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »

I really like these, and I can't wait to see how they look in my game--as soon as I finish my essay...
pinkosim
aka psychosim
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 07:06:43 AM »

Thanks! Smiley

"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best." - Goethe
Your dedication is inspiration for my dedication.
- Livejournal - latest: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
- Grungy cars - latest: 1977 VW Type 2 two-tones
treenee
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 09:19:44 PM »

Ooohhh!  I love Art Nouveau!  I can't wait to use these in my game!!  Thanks so much for uploading these!   Cheer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: