Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2011.05 - Sci Fi  (Read 175875 times)
spiderviveka
android medic
Undead

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »

I decided yestarday that my sims needed some crazy X shaped pupils. Here is the end result

Credit goes to Nilou for the sclera and original textures for these eyes.

JuliusMinx
Gloom Cookie

Bitch-faced catlady

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 06:06:42 PM »

Yay! I'm so excited for this theme.
Vintagecat, Did I mention those are amazing? I adore Donnie Darko.
Spooned, I like those quite a bit.
Spiderviveka, I like the x being the center of the eye!

dreamerchick
Macabre Miscreant

A girl with crazy dreams

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »

I told you guys I was going to upload something. Here is Robin Curious I showed her in the pictures before and I figured she might be good to upload for this month's theme.

Download
The cc list should be included with the download folder.

"Too bad the humans don't know the truth."
spiderviveka
android medic
Undead

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »

Squee! She's so cute!

MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2011, 07:51:38 PM »

Sharing 4 alien sims for the Scifi theme. Cheesy

First up is Talia:

I actually shared her on another site but I guess it can't hurt if I share her here too.

She's an Intergalactic Skating Fanatic & loves spending her time practicing at Planet Ice Skates. She hopes one day she's get to met her fave skater Komoita Rubaral.
Download Talia

This here is Turakha:

Turakha is a cyborg merman who loves hacking into people's computers & playing pranks like putting up fake advertisements for Fish Sticks. Aside from that, he's an all around nice guy & does everything to help out his fellow merpeople find different homes with lots of water.

Download Turakha

Meet Veryan:

Veryan is one of the handful of the Pureblood Elves who have survived into the Sci Fi age. He's a bit conceited but has a brilliant mind. He loves talking walks among the "common" people in the Space Stations to study their different behaviors.

Download Veryan

Lastly, here is Minerva:

Minerva comes from a long line of the "Shadow Wraiths" as her people are called. She loves the 21th Century East Asian culture of Old Earth, so much that she actually worked with her friends on an old desolate planet & turned it into an (almost) exact replica of that era & now lives there with her pet Cyborg Bull.

Download Minerva

Just have one request, don't share them on other sites. That's all. Kthnxbai. ^_^
thechangeling
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2011, 09:50:12 PM »

I love all of them, MJ! Very awesome! Smiley
Ohbehave
Kindergoth

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2011, 10:14:01 PM »

I come offering 9 Alienesque Eyes for this months theme.

Download
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:51:02 PM by Ohbehave » Logged

christinaa
Kindergoth

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2011, 03:16:56 AM »

INTRO/USELESS RAMBLING:
Well, I gotta say..this was way too much fun..and I have now listened to Katy Perry's "ET" song at least 150 times...I was inspired by her bizarre music video to create some "supernatural" looking makeup(s). I unoriginally dubbed them "Red Mask," "ET Poison," and "Toxicity."
The eyes were just something I found on the internets..retraced the original 'target' in the eye so that it could be seen better in game. I think they're pretty cool lookin'.
Although the above images look pretty edited, I really only amped up the brightness, did a little dodging and burning and of course placed the Sims on non-game backgrounds...but I know how people can get about that so I've included some bodyshop previews below. I brightened them just a smidgen so you can see my mistakes better.

Lastly I should mention that the makeup is found under FACE MASKS and they are LAYERABLE with one another. Uhm..and! They look really effing awesome with Nth's lashes. Mesh can be found on page 7, reply #99, thanks to CuriousB.

Onward..

.PNGs for the COFFIN KICKER PEOPLES (I didn't forget this time..ha!):
>>600px x153px
>>150px x 80px (For first/index page of this thread)

BODYSHOP PREVIEWS:
>>"Red Mask"
>>"Toxicity"
>>"ET Poison"

DOWNLOADS (@ Box.net):
Makeups (all in one .RAR. Pictures included also.):

Eyes:

Hayley
Saint of Saints.
Gloom Cookie

Gat would be proud.

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2011, 04:00:52 AM »

christinaa, that makeup looks totally awesome! Will definitely be abused in my game, thank you so much for sharing Cheesy

Dr Jenfold
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Winter is Coming Bitches!

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03:44 AM »

christinaa, when I saw that video I thought that the make-up effects in it would look awesome on sim, I'm very glad it ended up here.

Everything is Wank!
Sofy
More upbeat than the
Undead

It's all about the pixels

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2011, 07:13:35 AM »

[This picture is Coffin Kicker friendly]

Influenced just a little bit by the Cat People on Doctor Who, I present the "Invasion of the Cat People" Multi-PT replacement set.
(This is the first creation I've ever shared. I am going to hide under a rock now...)

There are four PTs in this set, each of which has a different feline skintone and pointy ears. Each of the four also has a different default hair colour--no custom colours--as well as different eyes. The eyes and skintone are custom, so will show up on all of their spawns. I tried using genetized eyes, but they wouldn't show up at all, and that was defeating the purpose of my replacement.
[Despite what can be seen on the pictures, all four of the Felines are packaged with Base Game hair and clothes, for minimal conflicts.]

PT #1 is Alpha Sandquest, a tiger lady with a fierce personality.
Skin by Genensims, eyes by Phobia.

Alpha's spawn:
#1: FRONT | PROFILE
#2: FRONT | PROFILE
#3: FRONT | PROFILE
#4: FRONT | PROFILE
#5: FRONT | PROFILE

PT #2 is Beulah Wakeflower, a soft spoken Calico lady.
Skin by Genensims, eyes by Pinketamine.

Beulah's spawns:

PT #3 is Emmet Strangedance, a Cheetah with an attitude.

Emmet's spawn:

PT #4 is Ryder Winterweave, a Tabby with the heart of a lion.

Ryder's spawn:
#3: FRONT

HOW TO USE THIS MOD:

The mod comes in three separate folders: eyes, skins, and PTs. (This is how I prefer it myself. Feel free to play around with the folders, but don't delete anything!) In the rar, you will also find a file named: MOD Multi Feline PTs. All of these files are crucial for the replacement to work properly. You must put all of the folders and the mod file in your downloads folder. [I suggest putting them in their own folder together, so as to not lose any of the pieces...]

If you decide you want to go back to the original Maxis PT, or you want to use a different replacement all-together, only take out the MOD file. DO NOT remove the skins, eyes, or PTs themselves, or their spawns will have broken genetics and broken family trees. [Alternatively, if the replacement PTs have not spawned at all in your game, taking them out will not break anything... Just be careful.]

THESE SIMS WILL SHOW UP  IN YOUR SIM BIN.  Do not delete them from the Sim bin, or they will disappear entirely. I have no idea what kind of result this would give, but I'm fairly certain it will NOT be pretty.

DISCLAIMER:
This mod was tested in a full game, with all EPs and SPs. If there are any problems/issues, let me know, and I will try to fix it ASAP.

Credits and thanks:
Simgaroop and Fwiffo for their Multi-PTs replacement tutorials and templates, without which I would never have figured this out.
Almighty Hat for the "Stolen by Fairies" mod, which I studied intensively when I was pondering whether to make this an eight or four PTs set. And also for her Multi-Ideal Plantsims replacement, since I have used her Fairies as bases to get the ears on three of the four PTs in this set.
The unknown creator of the amazing ears on Ryder. I used a sim from my sim bin, but I can't remember where I got him at all. If you do, please let me know so I can give proper credit.
Pinketamine for putting up with my questions, re: why the eyes were not showing up properly on the little kittens.
Genensims for the gorgeous skins used.
Phobia and Pinketamine for the eyes.

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »

christinaa; thank you, they're looking great and very useful!
Sofy;  don't hide! It's seriously amazing. I wish I had the time so I could try it out already.  Smiley

TeacupxTrauma
Just another
Undead

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »

Kitty people! <3 Thank you sofy! Cheesy

shannon
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2011, 02:50:08 PM »

I didn't read the description but I guessed that it was ET makeup and it's gorgeous. It sha'll be abused in my game Smiley
Sofy, that PT replacement is cute I love cats haha Cheesy
spiderviveka
android medic
Undead

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »

I am so tempted to change my multi-PT set now.

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: