Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raon ts3 hairs to ts2  (Read 6262 times)
Mari
Kindergoth

« on: July 01, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »

I'm not sure if it's forbidden to make another wish so soon  Roll Eyes Raonsims has very nice sims 3-hairs, but it doesn't make sims 2-hairs anymore, I guess  Sad
I would like to have them in Pooklet's colours; dynamite, depth charge, pyrotechnic and volatile, grey for elders. For every age if possible  Kiss

I like this hair, could someone convert this to ts2:

Get it here, hair 27: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/raonsims/female/

and this free Raon-hair (the bow could be nicer colour than grey  Heart burp)

Get it here: http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail2.php?num=71&cat1=1&page=1&key=

Mod Note: You do not get to ask people to pay for the crap you want converted, the rules are very clear about this so you now have a warning.

Thank you so much! And I'm sorry, if something is wrong with this message or this request.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:32:47 PM by Dr Jenfold » Logged
Nabila
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 02:52:36 PM »

Raon's converted two of them themselves.

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »

I'd like to recolor the braid (was wanting to do it when I saw it this morning). But I'm not going to sign up to get it ;P

If the files become available I'll definitely be doing it...

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
CaptainObvious
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 05:32:40 PM »

I have a free account, I can do the bow one. What do you want for the bow?
ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »

Braid is already available at the booty. I'll be done with this in the next couple days.

EDIT: I'm relinquishing my claim on the braid. Sorry  No way
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:50:00 AM by ZeroDark » Logged

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
CaptainObvious
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 06:14:18 AM »

I'll do both then, it'll keep me out of trouble for a while Wink
Nabila
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 06:22:38 AM »

CaptainObvious, I've done the second one sans bow over at my livejournal, if you'd like to just use that and add the bow alpha to make your life easier. Big Grin

CaptainObvious
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 06:26:01 AM »

I think I'll do that... I do love your retextures, and it would be easier, especially if that braid is mapped the way it looks like it might be.
Engram
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »

The braid mapping doesn't look too bad to me. But then again I haven't tried to retexture it yet. I'll take a bash at it tomorrow. I use v2 textures so we'll get a slightly different result and maybe one of us will tame this beast.

Livejournal
Dreamwidth
Simified - custom content downloads
CaptainObvious
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »

Thanks, Engram, but opened it up and thankfully it wasn't what I was expecting after doing other braids by Raon. There is some oddness in the bone assignments that ZeroDark pictured in Show Off Your Creations which I am tempted to give a prod in milkshape and see if it is anything that can be fixed, but I have the texture done. It is v3 though, so by all means don't let me stop you.

Checking both out in game and then I'll post some pictures and see if the OP is happy with them.
Engram
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 10:48:14 PM »

Fantastic! I haven't even had the chance to look at it. If you have a go at prodding the bone assignment please let me know. I try to keep an eye on any hair mesh edits and if there are things that can be fixed about this, that would be great. I'm sure the OP will be more than happy with your retexture. You do good work.

Livejournal
Dreamwidth
Simified - custom content downloads
Mari
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »

I downloaded Nabila's retextures of that bow-hair, thank you so much! If someone still wants to retexture it with the bow, the bow could be pink  Smiley I really thought that Raon doesn't make ts2-hairs anymore, so that's why I made this request, but now I noticed that they did the two hairs for ts2 also. I haven't seen the pigtails in ts2 yet, maybe they will convert that too. But I still would love to have Pooklet's textures for these hairs  Cheesy
CaptainObvious
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 12:09:30 PM »

Pink bow, awesome Smiley I'll finish up now.

First, Nabila's edit with bow put back on:

Download Raon 95

Secondly, Raon 96 pookleted. I did re-do the bone assignments in the end, so replace the original mesh with this version. Raon forgot to change something in the comments of two groups of the mesh, which buggered up the assignments, so they have been redone and the comments fixed, which made the mesh crunchy around the middle.

I think it is also worth mentioning that in Bodyshop, a strand of the hair looks black that, as you can see, does not appear so in game. This is because you're seeing the back of the face, and I couldn't fix that, but it does look fine in game, only a tiny bit darker and is a fault of the original.

This one is up for download at my dreamwidth because things can get a bit lost in this section and as a mesh edit, it's easier to track down there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:01:45 PM by CaptainObvious » Logged
Sophie
Girl on wheels
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »

Not the OP but oh my goodness the pretty! Thank you so much for doing this CaptainObvious, especially fixing the braid hair.
Mari
Kindergoth

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 07:35:51 AM »

Thank you so much!! The hairs are awesome!  Cheesy The pink bow is so cute!
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: