Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conversion: Beosboxboy's Heretical Crown of Thorns  (Read 5053 times)
Private Space
Leftover Minor Diety From the Devil's Lavatory
Kindergoth

Hell Is From Fear To Eternity

« on: July 16, 2011, 11:24:03 PM »

This is the only crown of thorns I've been able to find anywhere. It's a shame I don't play Sims 2, there is some awesome custom content out there.

So, I was hoping there was a devilish and daring creator with not a whole lot going on who would see this fit for conversion to Sims 3.
The original: http://beosboxboy.blogspot.com/2008/12/heretical-crown-of-thorns.html?zx=8d4e5c00d7a6a8b8
The creator only made it for Males,which is fine, (I personally don't have a female Messiah waiting in the wings...), but as always I assume there's people who would rather it be open to all genders.

I'm sure I can't be the only freak out there who's trying to make a RockJesus... or some variant of a Messiah.  Roll Eyes
Anyways, Thanks in advance,
Space.

B: Death to all butt metal?
J: No! Death to all but metal!
B: Butt metal.
M: Why are we even arguing over this? We are not in America. The correct term is ARSE metal.
Julie J
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 07:02:51 AM »

I'm working on this now - just testing in game to see if it works.

Edit: It's crashing the game. So it will take a while to find out what's wrong with it and fix it

Update - Got it working

You can download it HERE - UPDATED SFS LINK

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 10:12:40 AM by Julie J » Logged

Private Space
Leftover Minor Diety From the Devil's Lavatory
Kindergoth

Hell Is From Fear To Eternity

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:24:38 AM »

Oh wow, thank you so much! It looks great and I was not expecting to see it so soon. You would not believe how long I've been looking for one of these.
Again, THANK YOU!!! Cheesy

B: Death to all butt metal?
J: No! Death to all but metal!
B: Butt metal.
M: Why are we even arguing over this? We are not in America. The correct term is ARSE metal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: