Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Raon 95 retextured with Maxis/Neena textures  (Read 9330 times)
nubshi
« on: July 26, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »

I would like Raon's Hair 95 for the The Sims 2 in Maxis or Neena textures. (natural colours though neons would be nice too.)  Cool

http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail.php?num=251&cat1=1&page=1&key=

(WITHOUT THE BOW)

Thanks to whoever does this! HIGHLY APPRECIATED!  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:26:34 AM by nubshi » Logged
Engram
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:19:24 PM »

I've been playing with the dodgy alpha on that hair and have managed to kick it into a slightly less gappy state. I started retexturing it with Pooklet's textures but it would be a breeze to include Neena's textures, too.

So I guess I'm volunteering for this one. Do you want Pooklet's neons with that or did you have some other colour palette in mind? (there's aelia's and another one, whose name escapes me at the moment) Also, with the neons, what colour eyebrows do you want to show? I usually do black (you can always change them at the mirror anyway) but I would be happy to make them a different natural colour if you prefer.

Livejournal
Dreamwidth
Simified - custom content downloads
nubshi
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »

Oh thank you! I was thinking it seemed really gappy too. I also like pooklets colours for neons and the brows are fine black. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:45:38 AM by nubshi » Logged
Anyerfillag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 07:31:55 AM »

Our rules state that for requests you must include an image as well as a link; please edit your post to include one. You have received a warning Nubshi.

Also for future reference Engram, if a request isn't complete (i.e. no picture) then you are not to reply until it is.

nubshi
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 01:28:16 AM »

Done.  Smiley
Engram
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »

I've been working on this today. I have the naturals done but still have not done the neons. Should have this for you in the next couple of hours.

ETA: Damn game decided to start crashing for no particular reason. By the time I got it working several hours later (just had to restart the laptop but I didn't know this at the time when I was desperately trying to get it working) I could not be bothered taking a bajillion in-game previews. Which means that I can't upload the hair here on GOS so I stuck it on my blog.

You can grab it here
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:03:08 AM by Engram » Logged

Livejournal
Dreamwidth
Simified - custom content downloads
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: