Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TS3 Christmas Pudding in July 2011 Gifts  (Read 33750 times)
Steerpike
painted jezebel
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

saor alba gu brath

« on: July 27, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »

Hark, the bells are ringing! Christmas is ... quite a few months away actually, but that doesn't mean you can't show off the awesome gifts you got from your secret santas!

Post pictures of your gifts (and download links if you so wish) here!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:19:55 AM by shastakiss » Logged

I'll be a single thrown grenade into air so still
that the shockwave forms a perfect sphere.
Kawaiipon
'Tis custom made...yeah. I made it.
Gutter Punk

Someone stole my sweetroll! >=(

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 01:08:39 AM »

Hii, okai, so this is my prezzie to witchzenka.
I made you two elven ladies, well one's an imp, but still.
Obviously, they are elves so you'll need the ear slider hack found here - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167
And some form of slider hack that enables you to have more sliders.
Also, you'll need to go and get the LoTR gowns for them here - http://www.modthesims.info/d/365587
Sooooo, for some pics, ya?

Uuuuuup first, Trista Farseer.

And next is Mirahnei Bronzeleaf, a LoTR throw-back, haha.

I hope you like them <3

>Download<
Trista - http://www.sendspace.com/file/20ncy5
Mirahnei - http://www.sendspace.com/file/d3rldu
(I'm sure they come with all their cc, but as most of you know rar's have a habit of fooking up, so just lemme' know and I'll add a cc list Smiley) And HAPPY JULY EVERYONE <3<3

Ameranthe
Formerly known as Liegenschonheit
Queen of the Zombies
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »

I got a super amazing gift from Aikea! I adore them, and I am so excited to share them with everyone!

Multi-purpose grunge overlays.  The floor overlays look best with carpet, but can be used on any surface.  Found under Decorative - Rugs.  The wall overlays should work with anything and are found under Decorative - Wall Hangings.  There are five floor overlays and eight wall overlays.

A pair of witchy shoes.  I edited a store mesh for these, and the textures are all EA.

DOWNLOAD
neuroticrobotic
Macabre Miscreant

Square-ier

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »

Trista and Mirahnei look very sweet, KawaiiponSmiley
And Liegen, those gifts from Aikea are awesome! The overlays seem damn useful and the shoes are fantastic. Thank you for sharing!  Cheesy

(lj)       (dw)       (tumblr)
witchzenka
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 01:55:41 AM »

Kawaiipon ! They are so wonderful!   Heart burp  Heart burp  Heart burp

You have made my evening!

Edited to fix the name.  I keep coming back to look at them, they're adorable.  I can't wait to play with them.  Thank you!
Deestar
Gloom Cookie

Queen of the Freebies

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 06:06:12 PM »

Finally time for me to share my shinies. Arisily gave me some absolutely gorgeous Sims. Awesomemod set to sliders x3 were used and Cc lists are included in the files. I am using her screenies since well I am a) lazy and b) my screenshots folder has been overtaken by the Sunset Valley makeover WIP including custom clubs and apartments at the moment.

DOWNLAD HERE

Mortal Tears
Quirky & Dark = Win.
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

The games I play.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »

Wow, these are all amazing. I cannot wait to add them to my game.

Kawaiipon, I love their expressions - they are beyond delightful.

Thanks all for sharing. Cool
UTT
Gloom Cookie

Micro waves me insane

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 04:21:17 AM »

Oh I love those sims, and Aikea's gift is pretty damn awesome!

Ire was my lovey secret santa and they made me such amazing gifts, I'm using her pictures/dl link because she said I could ;P

Art by oliver barret - swatch: here and here.

Deadbeat Red - swatch

An awesome sitting pose set:

And a sweater I know is going to get overused in my game Cheesy

Download here!

Dreamwidth | LJ | Tumblr

Destroying the puppet strings to our souls;
aikea-guinea
misery inspires
Macabre Miscreant

i've already learned a bit of sin

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 02:50:42 PM »

There are some great sims in this thread!  I'm also loving those sitting poses, and the rest of the gifts from Ire are equally fantastic.

I got some flat-out amazing gifts from Sunhair!  I'm blown away by all the amazing goodies; they're going to be seriously abused in my game.   Big Grin

Included in the file is the key hole wall hanging it is from Cassandre's Reverso's  Dining set one iof the presets it is castable, Mira's Teyon Candle that has 3 castable channels the candle, Wick and Glass, Mira's bpsa Sofa and Chair  those have two castable channels.

In the next Photo the key sculpture leaning against the books that has 1 castable channel it is from Cassandre's Reverso Dining set it can be found under sculptures. The books  with the single candle on top of them are my ts2 creations they are really 4 different groups of books which are  a stack of 10 books,a stack of 6 books, a stack of 4 books and a single book each has 12 recolors each you can see the recolors here
http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=18200.msg473447#msg473447

Oh and 24 recolors of ritsuka's grilled cheese painting conversion I forgot to take pics of them all. they are a combo of retro grungy movie posters and some retro portal 2

You can download it here
http://www.box.net/shared/od2slcs8dx6yrn5ye2bs
Sunhair

the edge of the big reveal
could be the end of the story
Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »

Some seriously awesome TS3 goodies so far!! Cheesy Wow you guys are lucky! Wink

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
arisily
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »

Holy cow, UTT, I am in love with all the stuff Ire made for you! And wow, that is some seriously awesome stuff, Aikea! Off to download now.  Smiley
witchzenka
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »

I made this for Ire, and I have to apologize because it took longer than I expected due to other life crap.  But I was determined to get it up today.

Guess what it is:

Ok, here's a hint, because it's not exactly the same:

You can download it here.

It has an unfinished attic, a mostly unfinished basement, 5 finished bedrooms, 5 finished bathrooms, a conservatory, and because I built it after evicting the Goths and tearing their house down, it has a working graveyard with ghosts.

You'll need to install some things first, like the Regal Kitchen, (I used a lamp) from the Sims Store.

I also used this thing:

Which was from Tmobile and is apparently not available anymore, but is at MATY.

There is more coming in about an hour, but I wanted this up first.  There are also many more pictures, so I'll link to the album.

There's the stuff that was in package file here for convenience.

Credits for build pieces, patterns, clutter and furniture:
Luna Sims Lulamai
Syren
Pocci
Cocomama's TSM for TS3
Goggalor's Mansard roof pieces
Awesims
Lemoncandy
Einfach Simlisch
Around The Sims
Robokitty
HelenSims
Repulsive Desire
B5Studio
TNW
Simply Styling
OneMoreSim
Sims3d
Exotic Elements
Liegenschonheit

There was meant to be a lot more clutter, but it started clogging my aging computer down, and I started worrying it might do the same to anyone else, so I toned it down a bit.

More pictures here.

OK, part two is ready:

Beware of the Thing signs in English and Simlish.  I'd hoped to make them on the pool rules thing but could not figure it out.  This is about as homey as a warning sign can get though, on that needlepoint mesh.

Then, because the Addams would love everything on Regretsy, I made some Regretsy art, mixed in with some anthropomorphic pictures I thought the Addams would like, a giraffe painting from the TV show Addams's house, and a painting of Cousin Itt.

The ones with writing are in English and Simlish:

Download the artwork and sign here!

I've never made paintings before.  I had a lot of fun, so thank you, Ire, for inspiring me to learn something new.

Edited a third time because I made idiotic links.  :/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:43:21 PM by witchzenka » Logged
druid
Gutter Punk

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 09:42:24 AM »

My secret Santa was UTT who made me some REALLY awesome gifts, including FREAKIN' DR. WHO POSTERS (YAY). They said I could share, so here we go:

A set of paintings on a ritsuka mesh which are themed around Vintage Asian photography as I saw you liked southeast Asian...but these are Asian in general, I hope you like them!

Download (I need to edit the rar so I will send another PM with the individual link tomorrow, you can download it with the complete rar at the bottom)

Second a set of minimalistic Doctor Who posters - I sort of got these from the fact you like geeky, but I'm not sure they are too geeky...I hope you like Doctor Who and these  Cheesy

Download

And lastly a sim, Katherine Wrenne. She is almost CC free except for the skin which can ben downloaded here, she is made with EA content and after checking your games she should install fine Smiley

Download

Download all

Please let me know if I screwed up any links! I'm still in awe that UTT read my mind and knew I liked Dr Who when I haven't ever mentioned it... And that sim is so pretty I am definitely going to use her right away.  <3 Cheesy

scones
Is it dainty pastry time?
Gutter Punk

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:58 PM »

I'm off gallivanting,  and I am absolutely in love with some of these downloads.   But, the wonderful brilliantcat was my Secret Santa, and she made some lovely gifts.  So with her permission I am resorting to some good old fashioned cutting and pasting, so that I can share the goodies.

Thank you again, brilliantcat!

On to your actual gift: A lovely sim named Sabrina Dagney.  She's Adventurous, Eccentric, Kleptomaniac, Computer Whiz, and Coward.  She loves to travel and discover new things and then immediately takes to her workshop to experiment or to the internet to learn more.  Like any computer addict, she enjoys a good cuppa tea Wink  I've included a house custom-built for her that's as eccentric as she is and full of technological wonders for her to play with.  There's a little shed in the back for her workshop with plenty of room to add a garden (perhaps she brought back some exotic fruit from her travels?) or add a fire pit.  Or something she steals, that would work too!  One room was deliberately left empty but could be converted to an office with multiple computers or used as a nursery if she finds that special someone.  The shed would be perfect to add an underground lair for her stolen goods, experiments, or relics from her travels (too bad I thought of it after I'd finished the house!).  It fits in wonderfully in Riverview as that's where I built it ^_^  It's on a 20x30 flattened lot so should fit anywhere.

So, pictures?  There are tons more in the rar but these give you a preview:

Download everything!

Hope you enjoy your gifts!

And some more cutting and pasting.   I made these for kawaiipon, and with encouragement I am sharing them here, instead of just the pictures in my blog.

Hi! Have some gifts Smiley

I know you said you liked Sci Fi posters, so I went with the Sci Fi theme.

First up:

Jimmy Pike!
Jimmy Pike is vaguely based on Captain Christopher Pike.   I tried to capture the clean cut good looks one might expect from a man who will respectfully punch aliens.

A more complete CC list is included in the download, but here are the basics:
Apple skin by M. Calero (packaged in EA default skin)
http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=20056.0

TSM - amHairSlick Converted! by TumTum
http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/tsm-amhairslick-converted.html

brows by trapping
http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=20736.msg530931#msg530931

Arisuka eye bags - 'Asian'
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=391004

REALipstick by Shyne
http://shyneinnocence.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/realipstick-male-and-female-teen-to-elder-dedicated-to-cecesuan/

And now for the posters.   This was, by far, the most complex CC project I have ever tackled.   I'm sure it is no where near perfect, but hopefully it is at least good enough. Smiley

Download both

blog  |  tumblr
twisted FATE
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:12 PM »

Guys. Guys. Guys. Check out the awesome Secret Santa gifts Druid made for me! 41 (!!!) tattoos and 6 patterns! She also included a really handy resource for those of you who, like me, miss all of those color actions from TS2. It's really comprehensive too -- it has all the RGB values for Pooklet's naturals and unnaturals, CuriousB's colors, and Aelia's Retro, Eco Natural, Jewel, and Autumn colors. So useful!

So how about I just adore the tattoos. They're all so crisp and clean and beautifully made. The koi fish one in particular just takes my breath away. I love the tribal and Asian-inspired ones too, and the geek in me is so giddy over the Mario star and mushroom ones. xD Plus, the patterns are so versatile and funky!

The first thing I did when I got it was to fire up TS3 and make a new tattooed babe so I could play with all of the pretty new tats! I'm still drooling over them. And the underwear she's wearing? It uses two of my new patterns too. I also used the information in the resource sheet she provided to recolor my sim's hair and give her Pooklet's Mint Hangfire hair color.

You can go ahead and download them here! Druid included pictures of all of the tattoos and the patterns if you want to check the rest of them out too. I love them
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: