Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Photostudio templates for Clutter-a-holic's BV Travel Poster set  (Read 8028 times)
ladyheather
Macabre Miscreant

« on: December 02, 2011, 03:25:21 PM »

The Bon Voyage travel poster is one of my favourite things to recolour, and I was thrilled to bits when I stumbled upon the add-ons by Clutter-a-holic. I knew I'd be using them a lot, and so I created Photostudio templates for them. And decided to share.

Download templates.

The files need to go in Program Files/SimPe/Data and will show up when you next load Photostudio. On mine, they're the first two templates that appear, but if you've downloaded or made any other templates, they may show up further down the list. They should look like the two templates shown in the image below.

They work for the large, medium and small meshes and have been well tested in my game. The square one is easy enough to use, just select a square or squareish image, untick 'flip image', click create and give your new recolour a name. However, for the horizontal one,  you will first need to rotate your image 90 degrees anticlockwise in any image editing program before creating your recolour, or you'll get stretching and rotating and all sorts of shenanigans.

If you don't already have the meshes, you will have to download them if you actually want to see all the recolours you'll be making. Aaaaand as they are slaved to the original Bon Voyage travel poster, you will need Bon Voyage for them to work. Oh, and I'm not sure if I need a kicker image for a resource, but I I made one anyway.

* pspreview.png (17.73 KB, 150x135 - viewed 174011 times.)
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 02:43:20 AM »

Thanks!  Templates are always a good thing!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
TheJessaChannel
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:37:55 PM »

Thank you so much! I love photostudio templates!!

~Gaming Let's Plays served up with a bit of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel    |   http://TheJessaChannel.com

Zx_Ta
Plantsim
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »

Awesome!!! Thank you!!  ^_^

sel
modern-day diana
Gloom Cookie

i knitted you a hat of blue and gold

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 10:59:32 PM »

These are amazing and I'm sure I'll use them tons! Thanks for sharing!

Vuokkosims
Good witch.
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »

I was looking for this and I just had to look here! thank you so much ^_^

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: