Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012.04 - Default Designs!  (Read 546997 times)
lagritsalammas
73% Doomful, 27%
Macabre Miscreant

I'm moving past the feeling.

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »

These are just wonderful, Lilyth!

Quote from: LibraryGuy
lagritsalammas lives in the Happy World of Happy Sugary Candy Dreams, with his happy watermelon flavored cotton candy hair and two sweet 'n sour happy lemon drops where his eyes used to be.

PoisonApple
Kindergoth

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 04:35:18 PM »

celebrin: Your defaults are awesome, I like how you've kept them somewhat close to the originals so it's obvious which outfits they are replacing. I've been looking for replacements for the 'Mom dressess' and the long dresses for a while and never found any quite to my liking but I will definitely be getting yours. Thanks Smiley
ilikefishfood
Undead

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, ilikefishfood! Smiley
I took a closer look at the links, seems like I messed up with all that copy and pasting! Should work now Smiley

Thanks!  That was fast!  thanks

"THE HARBOUR:The scandal continues in Christophe Harbour."

Visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings for updates on my cc offerings.
Django
Kindergoth

Merlin's Beard

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »

Loving this theme Smiley thanks for all the contributions so far, it all looks great!
DarknessOfHeart
Gutter Punk

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »

ZeroDark - Beautiful colors to replace the couch and loveseat!!  Very cheerful colors!!  Thank you!!   Cheesy Cheesy

Celebrin - I especially love the dress that you used to replace the original black dress!! It's perfect!! Thank you!!!   Cheesy Cheesy

Looking forward for more awesome defaults from you guys!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Drew
the original. the light.
Gloom Cookie

Run for the skylines, darling.

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »

I adore this theme, just like the previous default replacement theme awhile back.  Everyone's stuff is so lovely, I am particularly in love with the eyebrows and the swimwear replacements, thanks to everyone so far! Smiley

Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 09:34:19 AM »

This theme is so great. Cool

Nymphy, you transformed that chair into something really usable. Now it looks like an interesting antique rather than a really cheap piece of kitsch.
Oph3lia, those capri defaults are the best! What a good idea!
Lilyth, I've been looking for new eyebrow defaults, I never can seem to find any that satisfy me but these look like they will fit the bill.
ZeroDark, THANK YOU. God, I've hated those ugly floral sofas so much -- they're nicely shaped but those prints...! Plain, textured upholstery is much better.
Celebrin, I rarely go for total mesh replacements but the mom dress replacement is making me reconsider just this once...

I have something too for once. Cheesy A while ago I decided to tackle most of the base game curtains, which had perfectly nice meshes and generally hideous textures. No more!

These are the Veil of Dreams 'quaint' curtains (the doublewide is slaved to the shorter mesh). Now in nice vibrant colors rather than dingy, dark, poorly matched floral patterns. The seams and shadows are hand drawn, and it has a fine linen overlay. Please note that only the white has the scalloped lace and is transparent; the rest look like this.

Cornerstone Victoriana Velvet curtains. Now they're a little more velvety and in richer colors, and have subtle pewter tiebacks rather than obnoxious yellowy 'gold' ones.

Those fancy swag 'colonial' curtains. Works for the single-wide and short meshes too. Shading is from the original, but these have a nice velvety overlay as well. All curtains have a cream undercurtain, cream trim, and no ugly stripes.

These are the Stewart something-or-other cafe 'value' curtains. The seams and shadows are hand drawn, and it has a fine linen overlay.

Basic blinds, now in brighter colors. They're technically neons, but on a small object like this the super bright colors work the best.

Super Funky Curtain Clothes (or something), the 'loft' curtains. You know, the ones with horrible photoskinned patterns and terrible colors. Well, not so much anymore! The shadows are from the original curtain, and it has a fine linen overlay. Works for the short and long doublewide curtains.

All curtains have pewterish hardware and curtain rods. Thanks to Pooklet, CuriousB, and Aelia for various color actions.

Download them all. They're all clearly marked by the name I put in the quote marks for each.
And if you want more recolors, here are the psds with the base textures for the curtains, including alphas and hardware. Smiley

Enjoy!  ^_^
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:12:01 AM by Aquilegia » Logged

bunhead
Kindergoth

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »

Useful curtains! Cheer
Everything in this theme is so awesome!

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »

Oh blimey, Aquilegia - those are so useful - thank you! Cool

elooloolaa
I just ate a
Kindergoth

Extraordinary Popular Delusions

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 03:52:46 PM »

Shocked Everything is so much better with these defaults! You guys have all done AMAZING work. ZeroDark and Aquilegia- thank you, thank you, thank you for your furniture and curtain re-textures especially! <3

I am going to try really hard to get savvy at doing a default. It may be *awful* as I have never used simPE, but I want to try have a go, and the tutorials written here at GOS are awesome.

Thank you to everyone that always contributes to these themes, I have been a dirty lurker for a really long time and should rightfully feel ashamed at all your generous awesomeness and that I have always downloaded your amazing pretties Tongue I'll try do something too.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:37:38 PM by elooloolaa » Logged

"Power said to the world "Be Mine" and the world then put it as a prisoner on a throne... Love said to the world "I'm thine" and the world then gave it freedom of its house to roam."
Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »

With those gorgeous curtain defaults I don't think I need any custom ones. Thank you very much, Aquilegia.  Smiley

ndainye
Gutter Punk

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »

I love this theme!
Aquilegia those curtain defaults are  Drool

I was really happy when this theme rolled up since I've been doing some mash up meshing for defaults lately.

EDIT  I have corrected the link for the umbodyoverhangtshirt download.  By mistake I originally linked to a shorts version of the outfit that I may be posting later.  That file will default umbodyoverhangtshirtlongshorts.  Please re-download the correct file.

First up for the boys, Trappings seperated pj top from fanseelambs pajamas combined with Kayleigh's bootcut jeans and chucks.  Graphic designs from threadless and think geek.  Replaces umbodyoverhangtshirt from the base game for adults and teens.  Fat and Preg morphs.

Download Tees and Jeans   ** UPDATED Link - I originally uploaded the incorrect file.  I'm very sorry for my mistake.

Bunheadbuns oversized pants with Catofevilgenius's rolled sleeved oxford, maxis texture with Aquilegia's linen overlay.  Replaces basegame female adult shirtuntuckedoxford .  Fat and preg morphs.

Download Oxfords and Oversized Pants

Two meshes with four texture combinations to replace a variety of basegame dresses.  All dresses start with Spooned's alpha edit of Sentate's jersey dress.  The boots meshes are by Kinsley and I added Gelydh's wedges for the shoes versions.  Replaces afbodyjacketshortdressboots, afbodyjacketshortdressshoes, afbodyjacketturtlesweaterdressboots, afbodyshortdressboots and afbodyshortdressshoes.  Fat and preg morphs on all.

Download afbodyjacketshortdressboots
Download afbodyjacketshortdressshoes
Download afbodyjacketturtlesweaterdressboots
Download afbodyshortdressboots
Download afbodyshortdressshoes
Download afbodyturtlesweaterdressshoes

Last one for now.  This is a combination of two Catofevilgenius' meshes using her textures.  It replaces efbodydressabovekneeopensuit from the base game for elder females.   Fat morphs.

Download Elder Dresses

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:25:25 PM by ndainye » Logged

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 06:22:19 PM »

Shocked Everything is so much better with these defaults! You guys have all done AMAZING work. ZeroDark and Aquilegia- thank you, thank you, thank you for your furniture and curtain re-textures especially! <3

I am going to try really hard to get savvy at doing a default. It may be *awful* as I have never used simPE, but I want to try have a go, and the tutorials written here at GOS are awesome.

Thank you!  I was pretty nervous the first time I did a default as well. But it's so amazingly easy for objects that I kinda went on a default spree. Smiley

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
fanaskher
Gutter Punk

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 06:25:06 PM »

Downloading these elder defaults just because of the Golden Girls reference and obviously because they look pretty. Thank you and thank you to all who have created lovely defaults for everyone.

SilverBelle
Gutter Punk

Simsfield Historian

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 07:06:54 PM »

Aquilegia:  Those curtains are amazing.  They are such an improvement.  I can't wait to put them in my game.  Thank you.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: