Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012.04 - Default Designs!  (Read 548424 times)
nickedarling
Kindergoth

I need to learn the Smustle.

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2012, 02:59:25 PM »

So many pretty things. I wish I could make things to contribute, but I appreciate everyone for what they've made. Thank you. Smiley
revolvertrooper
Kindergoth

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2012, 02:03:53 AM »

My small contribution to this thread doesn't make the replaced object any prettier,but it makes it much more practical;it's a repository fix for the "Studio Bakonmi(Loft)" sofa,so that it pulls its textures from the matching 2-tile living chair;that chair is already the master for the third piece of this seating collection (the "Lounger" which is actually a wider version of the 2-tile armchair),but Maxis have not slaved the sofa though it uses the same texture images and subset names as the chair.This set has been recoloured many times-I particularly like these (one of them is shown in my preview pic) and these,but there's also a shitload of solid recolours (scroll down a little bit) and I guess you can find many more-these recolour files tend to be big so needing only the ones for the chair is pretty convenient.My file is very small since it only contains the things that need to be replaced(the GNMD and SHPE)-it works as it should in my game,even when put in my Downloads folder,but I'd suggest putting it in your zCEP-EXTRA folder,like the IKEA repository fixes by HugeLunatic that inspired me to do this.

Download.
SkyWookiee
And now for something completely different
Macabre Miscreant

Dream Operator

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2012, 03:12:13 AM »

Yay, a fix! Also, thank you.

http://skywookiee.deviantart.com/
http://skywookiee.dreamwidth.org/
I come from the net. Through systems, sims and neighborhoods to this place: Garden of Shadows. My format: .package, to mod and default replace.
Imalia
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2012, 07:27:33 AM »

This was originally made as a request, but I thought you guys would like it too.

Afhairpunkflip replaced with afhairmodernbob from the sims store.  All four colours, only adult female.

Download Here
adalae
Grilled Cheese Fanatic
Gutter Punk

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2012, 07:32:45 AM »

Imalia, I do find that hair replacement useful! I never use that flippy hair, and for some reason, the modern bob doesn't show up in my game, so this is perfect!

lemonlion
Undead

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2012, 09:19:29 AM »

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I'm really happy you're all enjoying the stuff I've put up.
So, here is some more goodies for you. Big Grin

The Bon Voyage suitcases replaced with Lalabubus textures from her Cargo set & Granny's Secret set. Also, because I kept them separate you can mix and match between the Adult & Child suitcases, ie. you can have the Adult print suitcase & the child plain or vice versa.
However, you can only have one Adult suitcase & one Child suitcse in your download folder at a time.

Download-Plain
Download-Print

afbodypajamasclassic (original replaced with these)-
Download BlockFeet
Download Sexyfeet

afbodydresshalterbrooch (original replaced with these)- Download

ufbottomcargopants (2, 2 replaced with these)- Download
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 04:47:16 PM by lemonlion » Logged

downwardbound
↓Downer
Gutter Punk

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:32 PM »

Hi!

Metallic foil and velvet recolors of one of Sims in Paris wallpapers, as defaults for the Teen Style Stuff Goth Brocade walls. Also, 10 non-default recolors for those without this particular stuff pack, included here because it is easier. I forget what they cost because I made them months ago. Compressorized.

Default replacement swatch... download (TSS required).
Non-default recolors swatch... download.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:47:52 PM by downwardbound » Logged

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2012, 12:06:05 AM »

Thank you all! 

I've been looking for default replacement suitcases since BV came out.  Also love the fixed (repositoried) Maxis sofa, the eyes, and the nicer hair.  I'm so happy you posted that hair here; it's so much nicer!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Vethrfolnir
Dodgy Skullface
Kindergoth

Why hello there.

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »

I've been stalking this thread since the beginning of April and quietly downloading pretty much everything. But I just wanted to say thank you for all these lovely defaults! It's always nice to replace more clothes I've never wanted to use, and more options for skins and eyes is wonderful; but I'm especially happy to see replacements for objects, too!

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2012, 10:52:56 PM »

Swatch of all 12 Paintings

I made a set of default paintings for my game. It was important to me that they were eclectic. Variety is the spice of life!  Heart burp
Each painting is packaged individually, so you can pick and choose whichever replacements you like.

Download!

nickedarling
Kindergoth

I need to learn the Smustle.

« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2012, 02:03:37 AM »

Vintagecat, those paintings are gorgeous!
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2012, 02:48:10 AM »

vintagecat, I've been looking for painting replacements that would suit my game for such a long time now, but have not found anything suitable until now, so I'm definitely grabbing these - thank you! Cool

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2012, 03:52:58 AM »

Thank you! I was hoping that I chose some unique paintings that more people than me would like. Smiley

theevilwriter
Gutter Punk

« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2012, 06:31:21 AM »

revolvertrooper, that's both awesome and kind of eerie - I spent part of Saturday looking for recolors for this very seating because I had it in an old house I was reusing, and was annoyed that you needed to download 2 different files for each recolor. So thanks!

I'm not the most sarcastic person you could stalk on Twitter, but I try.
oweemytoe
Kindergoth

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2012, 09:53:56 AM »

Hazeling.. those are gorgeous eyes, thank so much for sharing!!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: