Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect's Default Male Shepard's buzz cut  (Read 6366 times)
Nuki
Just a friendly neighborhood lurker.
Gutter Punk

« on: May 03, 2012, 11:33:08 AM »

I hope the Mass Effect series is considered dark enough to be mentioned at Garden of Shadows.  I decided to ask here because this forum accepted my Resident Evil sims: Claire & Leon, Wesker, and Jill Valentine (2).

I am now planning on a sim based on the Mass Effect Trilogy's Default Shepard. Default Male Shepard aka John Shepard's buzz cut has a distinctive 'cut' or 'slice'. I am making a request for an altered buzz cut with that 'slice' in it.

The buzz cuts in Late Night Expansion are a bit overboard. I'm thinking the Base Game's buzz cut mesh would be the optimal choice to alter.

I don't expect this to be easy or quick. I'm cool with that. I'm just hoping.  Please, take your time. I'm going to take my time with creating the sim as well. If you need anything else from me, in order to help you with this matter, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:52:11 AM by Nuki » Logged

<a href="https://nukisims.tumblr.com/">NukiSims</a>
Vii
Harbinger
Gloom Cookie

Hands off the jacket, mon ami.

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 11:48:39 AM »

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS EEEEFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEECT OhmygoshIlovethisgamesomuch. <3

Anyways. I'll gladly do this. Might take awhile since I've got a queue (I like to overload myself with a bunch of requests at once) but it'll only take a clipping of the scalp texture, since that's all a buzzcut is, really...

And once you finish the Sim I want to download him and make him have babies with Liara. c:

<br />Hydration is fun. You know what\'s not fun? Finding a baby in a dumpster.<br />
Nuki
Gutter Punk

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 02:59:35 AM »

MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS EEEEFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEECT OhmygoshIlovethisgamesomuch. <3

Anyways. I'll gladly do this. Might take awhile since I've got a queue (I like to overload myself with a bunch of requests at once) but it'll only take a clipping of the scalp texture, since that's all a buzzcut is, really...

And once you finish the Sim I want to download him and make him have babies with Liara. c:

Oh, thank you so much for this.

Vii
Harbinger
Gloom Cookie

Hands off the jacket, mon ami.

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:32:08 PM »

Okay, let's ignore the fact that this is like 4 months late. Anyways.
I was digging through my projects folder and this had gotten lost in it; I scraped a little hair off the alpha and it should do the trick, but I can't test it right now due to some software adjustments (waiting for WoW to download xD) but anyways, I figured I'd toss it to you so you can test it. If it's not working just let me know, and by then I should be able to test it...

Download

<br />Hydration is fun. You know what\'s not fun? Finding a baby in a dumpster.<br />
Nuki
Gutter Punk

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »

Okay, let's ignore the fact that this is like 4 months late. Anyways.
I was digging through my projects folder and this had gotten lost in it; I scraped a little hair off the alpha and it should do the trick, but I can't test it right now due to some software adjustments (waiting for WoW to download xD) but anyways, I figured I'd toss it to you so you can test it. If it's not working just let me know, and by then I should be able to test it...

Download

Thank you, I sent a picture of what it looks like via PM. Thank you for the effort. I really appreciate what you're doing. I can see that you haven't too far to go. 

I haven't uploaded my Liara sim yet, but you can have her all to yourself for Shepard's buzz.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: