Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Christmas in July 2012 Gifts  (Read 502163 times)
Vuokkosims
Good witch.
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »

Wow, everything is amazing! Skell you made one of my favourite stuff, retro dresses with nice shoes ♥. Thanks everyone for share ^_^

fanaskher
Gutter Punk

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2012, 12:12:54 AM »

sunshine_soda was my Santa for this year's CiJ. She/he spoiled me with two adorable sims and some awesome patterned clothing. There's more pictures inside the download.

Jessy
drown me in sorrow
Macabre Miscreant

hollow as the promises of yesterday

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2012, 01:29:14 AM »

Hi guys! The index has been updated. As I've been doing it in pieces in hours, please let me know of wrong links/wrong names/etc.

What lovely gifts!!! Heart burp

tumblr livejournal dreamwidth

*a lot of my dropbox links aren't working, i will slowly work on fixing them but if you have a certain thing you want, please pm me*
basically on a hiatus at this point, but you can always message me for anything
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2012, 02:56:27 AM »

Ohmigosh, Doctor Who scarf!!! Grin

Ahem, anyway, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing - I've snagged something of just about everyone's gifts. Cool

Oh, and Skell, you really are the queen of formal wear - those dresses are gorgeous!

And greymanticore, the library is stunning!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:02:46 AM by CuriousB » Logged

fayriesakura
Gutter Punk

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2012, 07:18:17 AM »

My Santee was the very, incredibly lovely Cee (regacylady) who made me such massively awesome stuff that I think I may need to start a fanclub for her. No, really. It's all lovely, and I cannot wait to use everything in-game!

She also said I could share! I feel kind of bad for using her download link, though, so I also uploaded it to my Mediafire account. She did give it the most awesome filename, though, so I didn't change that Tongue

So, she heard I like Mad Men and vintage-y stuff, and she did something lovely: she made me the Betty dress! This dress is a re-texture of pinketamine's prom dress with Amayrll's flats (Amayrll's flats!), and it has dots and bows. Dots! Bows! Ridiculous. It comes in eight lovely colours.

Next, she made me the Audrey dress. It's one of the cutest dresses that comes with the H&M Stuff Pack, only with a base game shoe-swap done by Ndainye. It comes in six colours.

Then, she made me the Lucy Dress, which is very, very pretty. It's Amaryll's Charlotte Dress, with Amaryll's shoes and a white bowed waistband with re-textures by Cee. It has dots. And a bowed waistband. And it comes in 16 (!) colours. You better download this, stat.

Last, she made me a set of lovely and cool vintage wallpapers, with a white trim edge thingy that needs to be on all my walls, seriously. They come in 12 different patterns.

Everything comes in one .zip file, but is in separate folders. Swatches are also included, so you can pick and choose (but why would you want to?) and stuff. [/flails] Thanks again, Cee!

Download
Cee's link: https://www.box.com/s/7007e6984d4f2f5b83bc
Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?wed4f3vmkdz47ei
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:04:33 AM by fayriesakura » Logged

Triangle
Kindergoth

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2012, 11:01:30 AM »

So many great gifts, thank you!!  Cool
CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »

It's my turn! Cheesy

And I got the most wonderful pile of gifts from my very generous and lovely Santa, Eduie.

Firstly, some incredible Doctor Who paintings on Maxis meshes:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

DOWNLOAD

A set of pretty patterned wallpapers with a vintage flavour (do have a look at the swatch to see how pretty they all are!):

[swatch]

DOWNLOAD

Some terrific outerwear (much needed!) for kids:

[boys] [girls]

DOWNLOAD

Two sets of wood floors, which are just perfect:

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

A lovely retexture of a Newsea hair, and Trapping's F2M conversion, using Nymphy's curls:

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

And to top it all off, a cosy little cottage (you can see the wallpapers and floors in action in the previews below):

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

DOWNLOAD

Thank you so much, Eduie - I love it all to bits! Cheer
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:32:03 PM by CuriousB » Logged

Eduie
Devious Diva
Gloom Cookie

O wear your tribulation like a rose.

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2012, 01:53:51 PM »

I am so glad you liked it all! Like I told you before, I was really nervous. I'm just posting to let everyone know that I made a huge mistake and got the name of the hair completely wrong. I think I did it late at night. I've PM'd CuriousB the updated preview pics and download links with the correct name, but I'm too lazy to fix all the tooltips.

Everyone's gifts are fabulous and I will surely plunder this thread when I finally organise my downloads folder!

cdhmayhem
Kindergoth

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2012, 02:50:48 PM »

Everything is so lovely! And a Betty dress! "happy dance" I saw that episode of madmen and wished that I could find that dress for my sims..and here it is. Making a new neighborhood just to make new simmies to use all these goodies. Thank you all for you wonderful creations Smiley
NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »

My SS was Pinktamine again  Cheesy

She had computer difficulties so she's trying to finish another part after she gets back from vacation. She was un able to take pictures of what she sent so I took some very quick ones as I have company over!

Solitude skin recolored in 18 Trapping's tones, in a little colder hues than the original. They are genetiziced and townified.

(This picture also showcases the skin recolors)

Sleeping Lion's eyes recolored in 40 natural-ish colors. Colors are based in CuriousB's Box set. They are genetiziced and townified.

Trapping's conversion of Io's minimalist dress, now with flats and 8 patterned recolors.

9 sets of recolors of Buggybooz nooks and niches set. Eight of them are Trapping's walls, while the other one is a wall set by Pinktamine. No swatch for these sorry!

Credits:
Trapping for walls, meshes and color actions.
Io for meshes and textures.
Noodlesims for the original eyes.
CuriousB for the eye colors.
Lilith for the original skins.

DOWNLOAD Here - http://www.mediafire.com/?ltyq4ub4w72xgmo

aweeshie
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »

I got my amazing gift yesterday from my Santa, Tea Leaf. Everything is gorgous! I love the colours she used for the lips and eye shadows, and the floral patterned dresses are beautiful and elegant. Cheesy

There are four sets of makeup:

Download
Shempi (Eyeshadows) | Rewrite (Lips)

Download
Kiss Me (Lips) | So Beautiful (Eyeshadows)

And a set of dresses

Download
Blackbird

Once again, thank you Tea Leaf for the lovely gift!

Thank you to everyone who created and shared their gift, and a special thank you to Jessy for organizing the event. Smiley

JuliusMinx
Gloom Cookie

Bitch-faced catlady

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:25 PM »

saricoya I'm seriously so glad you like them! And I'm glad to hear that they're working.
Sorry to everyone about the massive ammounts of CC!

I can't wait to get home and download all of the fabulous gifts everyone got! But for now I'll just sit here impatiently drooling over everything. Especially that Tom Baker scarf!  Drool

Creator Limbs
delicate flower
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2012, 08:07:06 PM »

I've been lurking this thread for the past couple of weeks, and let me just say that all of the things I've seen are gorgeous, and I'm incredibly flattered by this :3

Thanks to everyone for sharing their gifts, in whatever capacity :]

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2012, 09:58:33 PM »

Thank you to all the Santas and Santees who made and shared all the goodies!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2012, 12:05:59 AM »

My obnoxiously long thank you notes, part i Shocked

katween / keoni, I love the makeup, thanks for sharing.
Amalia / Moderra, band posters just like you asked for!
Hayley / Amovitam, the build set is especially cool, thank you.
Moderra / shadowfell, wow - the colors, the prints, the patterns, the details, the thank you!
chazzhay / katween, the ef swimwear is so cute and so are the psychedelic zebra and giraffe prints, thank you.
shadowfell / Amalia, what lovely presents and your models are so attractive!
Allisa / Petchy, how could I resist those lovable sims and lots? Thank you.
Nymphy / Lilith, everything seem so perfect for your game, Nymphy! And mine too, *grabby* thanks!
keoni / Allisa, thanks for sharing so many great gifts, I love all of it but Lottie is so sweet-looking!
Queen of France / HafiseAzale, the swaggiest of swag! Thank you for sharing so many pretties.
FadeToBlack / Trapping, the robot prints just about gave me a heart attack they're so cute. Lovely lovely presents!
snow / fayriesakura, the walls are especially cheerful!
mellyrae / enchanted_black, everything looks so nice and those posters are perfect. Thanks!
Petchy / Voleste, I've got goosebumps over how thoughtful all your gifts are!
MrOstrichBird / Synkka, pretty recolors of meshes I didn't know about, thank you for sharing.
AgentCarlos / aweeshie, the suspender dress is so versatile with the different shoes, what a good idea!
Jessy / Milya, I love that Milya made sure you had some lovely presents because you deserve them!
Milya  / Sofy, how did you manage to giftwrap an ISLAND and put it under the tree? That's the best!
Synkka / Oritasho, I really like that color green for an alien!
Anthea / Remi, your gifts are full of cute! Especially those toddler blushes (and their models).
Lilyth / Yuxi, the prettiest stuff! As usual! Thank you very much for sharing.
AeonAein / fanaskher, those condos look real and the gradients on the hair are so nicely done!
Sevenskellington / Queen of France, I'm especially keen for the perfect original artwork and servo pendants, too cool! Thanks for sharing.
Yuxi / NathanialRoyale, the images you used are beautiful and then it's like you tea-stained them? Doubly beautiful!
Trapping / Maron speechless! It's all so gorgeous, thank you very much for sharing.
*intermission while I cuddle my presents from AgentCarlos* ^_^
Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: