Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aelia recolors of Steffor's 'Under The Stairs' shutters  (Read 2874 times)
believemedani
Kindergoth

« on: July 16, 2012, 04:17:53 PM »

Hi, I was wondering if someone could make recolors of Steffor's 'Under the Stairs' shutters in Aelia's colors? If someone could do them in the 'Jewel 'and the 'Eco Natural' (I think that's what they're called, the neutral ones?), I'd really appreciate it. I've only seen one set of recolors of this object, which I didn't care for too much, so I was hoping someone could help me out.

I've included links to both Steffor's TSR booty link, but not the actual item download link, as I didn't know if that was allowed.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:29:10 PM by shastakiss » Logged

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:34:47 PM »

Since it's free, here's the actual link.

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

I can do this for you.

tomorrow's dream tonight
believemedani
Kindergoth

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »

That would be great if you could! Take your time with it, I don't need it any time soon, but if you could do the recolors, that would be amazing.

Miros: I didn't realize it was a free item, but I'll leave the link up to the item at the Booty as well, in case people don't want to create an account at TSR or anything.

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »

Hey, just popping in to let you know these are almost done - I'm nearly finished with the Eco set, so they will be posted soon.

tomorrow's dream tonight
believemedani
Kindergoth

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »

Great! Can't wait for them Smiley.

Lace
Macabre Miscreant

permanently retired

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 07:35:38 PM »

YOU CAN HAS. I finished them the other nite though I won't be posting them officially till I can get around to shooting some previews. All of the Jewel tones and Eco colors are there, and if you have Steffor's original meshes you will want to get rid of them, since the RAR has NEW AND IMPROVED repositoried meshes (made repository by Nymphy!!! <333) so there's only one set of recolors needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5x1xinka9cuw752

tomorrow's dream tonight
miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »

Thanks!  I just found this set and recolors are great!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
believemedani
Kindergoth

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 11:12:20 AM »

Awesome! Thank you, you're the best! I've loved these shutters forever, but recolors were nonexistent and make them next to unusable in most cases.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: