Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pretty Zombies - Two Zombie Default Replacements  (Read 3489 times)
isbrealiomcaife
Unyielding sexist.
Macabre Miscreant

Why is this hat on my head? I didn't put it there.

« on: July 27, 2012, 09:43:48 AM »

Pic is kicker-friendly.

Download Custom Skintones
THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE.
Download Frozen DR Download Drowned DR

It's pretty much what it says on the tin: two pretty pale blue zombie default replacements, made from Pooklet's Kids in Technicolor. Which one you want depends ultimately on your monitor settings, which lighting mod you have (if any), and personal preference.* You can have both or either as a custom skin, but you can only have one default replacement. I'm not responsible if you break your game putting both DRs in your downloads folder. Which one is which? Frozen is the lighter of the two. Drowned is the darker of the two.

Credits - Pooklet for the skintone and the colors I mixed to achieve the hue. (Picture Credits: Eyes by CuriousB, Hair by Meshy and Almighty Hat, Clothes by All About Style and Club Crymsyn, makeup by me and victoriasfortune, brows by Trapping.)

*Disclaimer: The pic was taken with Almighty Hat's A World Lit by Fire, which tends to make skintones look a little darker. Frozen might be really, really, really pale for you. Pic taken of custom skins in Bodyshop, but I did test the defaults.

* Zombie Thumb.png (25.38 KB, 100x100 - viewed 54554 times.)

I also have a Dreamwidth. It has some downloads that aren't on GoS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: