Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TS3 Advent 2012  (Read 185261 times)
Annabel Lee
Shadow Jumper
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »

Lovely stuff, ioCool Thank you for sharing!

simblr
Amaryll
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »

Thank you, guys, for everything.  Smiley

I have no idea why Mediafire found it necessary to block the link. I'll try to get up an alternative one as soon as possible, so far, however, there is a new link which hopefully will work for a while.

Also lovely stuff, everyone. But I alreadly told you that.  ^_^

EDIT: It's up.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 01:37:03 PM by Amaryll » Logged
amadeavongris
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »

Wow, thank you io, that skirt is just what I've been after!

aikea-guinea
misery inspires
Macabre Miscreant

i've already learned a bit of sin

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »

December 15

Hatchet... Check!
Scalpel... Check!
Amputation saw... Check!

I have an overwhelming amount of things I want to convert from Fallout 3, so I thought I'd start with the hospital items.  A couple things had already been converted, so it seemed like the next logical step would be to go in and do the rest.  Let's jump right into this, shall we...

Operating table.  Found under Decorative - Misc for 242 simoleons.  Two recolorable areas, one overlay version.

IV Stand.  Found under Decorative - Misc for 142 simoleons.  One recolorable area, one overlay version.

Gurneys, one broken, one not.  Found under Decorative - Misc for 242 simoleons.  Each have two recolorable areas, one overlay version.

Hospital screen.  Found under Decorative - Misc for... I honestly can't remember.  It's in the low to mid 100s range.  One recolorable area, one overlay version.

Several surgical tools.  Found under Decorative - Misc for 242 simoleons.  Overlay only, non-recolorable.

Xrays.  Three different meshes because that's how they did it in Fallout 3.  Found under Decorative - Wall Hangings for 250 simoleons.  Frame is recolorable.

All meshes and overlay textures are from Fallout 3.  Do whatever you want with these as long as you keep them off paysites and don't claim you made them.  Enjoy!

It's time for war!
It's time for blood!
It's time for TEA!

DOWNLOAD CATALOG VERSION
Items show up in the catalog.  Includes collection file.

DOWNLOAD NO CATALOG VERSION
Items are hidden from the catalog and only available via the collection file.

the edge of the big reveal
could be the end of the story
Aquilegia
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2012, 10:34:24 AM »

December 17th!

Two things for you today -- a parted lip slider and FantasyRogue's alien spots by way of Petchy and Engram made all ages and with gradient color channels.

The spots work exactly as you see in the picture, which is the default color -- there color channels that fade into one another, for potential nifty effects -- or make all three channels the same color for no gradient. Simple!

It looks good on dark skins, too.

The parted lip slider was born of me really, really missing AlfredAskew's 'toothy' face template for TS2. Since in the three years since TS3 was released no one made a similar slider, I decided to take a stab at it.  Ir's more subtle, but it's pretty cute all the same! It also doesn't deform the lips too much during facial animations -- some big grins are a bit funnier looking than they would be otherwise, but other expressions aren't affected much or are just a bit more adorable. Check it out: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Works for toddlers through elders and shows up under the lip sliders.

Thanks to Engram for the work of TS3izing the alien speckles that Petchy so carefully removed from FR's skins!

Download Lip Part slider and Alien Spots

Naterbee
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2012, 01:47:58 AM »

Thank you aikea-guinea for your lovely grunged up hospital gear, it's deliciously spooky and I'm sure I'll find a place for and also thank you Aquilegia for that toothy smile lip slider and dem alien spots, works well with a neighbour hood theme I've got going now that I have seasons<3
Miss Discordia
the readheaded
Macabre Miscreant

the superwholocked

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »

Sorry for the late question, and maybe someone asked that already, but. Fainiel is your hair's name reference to Agnes/Perdita from Pratchett's novel? Cheesy
Fainiel
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »

Sorry for the late question, and maybe someone asked that already, but. Fainiel is your hair's name reference to Agnes/Perdita from Pratchett's novel? Cheesy

Yes! Cheesy Have a cookie for noticing, I was hoping someone would!

Jason
A WerePire
Kindergoth

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »

WOW! I love those Gurney's and misc. hospital decor, and think you did an oustanding job converting the grunged things...Aikea you so Rock!

Aquilegia i thank you as well...I love those gradient aliem spots and the toothy smile slider. I just started using sliders, and must say this one made me chuckle so i had to grab it. Again, Thanks!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 02:15:50 AM by Jason » Logged
alistair
Gloom Cookie

speak of the devil and he shall appear

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2012, 11:59:54 AM »

December 19th

Hej hej, I come bearing gifts for the Winter Solstice, and I hope everyone enjoys these as much as I enjoyed making them! Have a Happy Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah and a Happy New Year!  Cheesy

// VULPES VULPES 3 sets of illustrations by Peter Carrington
+ b5studio mesh
Swatch 1 Swatch 2 Swatch 3

[DOWNLOAD]

// MAGICK II a collection of pentacles and pentagrams as floor overlays
+ aikea-guinea mesh
Swatch

[DOWNLOAD]

**HUUUGE thanks to my wife MissTiikeri for helping me with my swatches at the last minute and keeping me from procrastination, I love you okay.**

Miss Discordia
the readheaded
Macabre Miscreant

the superwholocked

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »

Yes! Pentagram floor overlays for my witches!
Annabel Lee
Shadow Jumper
Grimly Fiendish
Gutter Punk

ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2012, 12:16:58 PM »

Thank you, ya sweet gifters! Cheesy

Aikea- Great conversion! It's perfect!

Aquilegia- Love the gradient spots! And I can't wait to use the slider!

Alistair- Nice artwork! And those floor overlays are quite fantastic!

simblr
Pyxis
Will always be
Macabre Miscreant

on hiatus

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »

December 20th

Hi there everyone! I have a whole bunch of stuff for you guys today - hopefully each of you will find something you like. Cool

Channels

First up is some blind contacts/alien eyes. I originally wanted these because I was desperately missing having a good set of blind eyes, but they work well as alien eyes too, so there's that. Grin Anyway, they're slightly translucent in the middle, so you can see your sim's original eye texture through it. It has two recolourable channels as well, so you can fade out colours or darken the sclera, whatever you want.

DOWNLOAD

Swatch

Next I have some accessory bras. For some reason it started irking me that my sims never have their bra straps showing, so now they can! They show up in the rings category, and there are five variations: three EA (lacy, normal, and one from the Diesel SP), and two by orange-sim (lacy and corset).

DOWNLOAD

Channels

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I really liked this shoe mesh by ShojoAngel, but the weird logo thing and mask deterred me from using it, so I painted over the logo and redid the mask. I also desaturated the little gold buttons or clasps or whatever they are, so it'd be easier to combine colours. You also get this set in four variations: gold buttons with new mask, silver buttons with new mask, gold buttons with old mask, and silver buttons with old mask. I wanted to make it as versatile as possible, does it show? Roll Eyes It's only for AM and AF at the moment because the teen meshes were being crappy and not cloning properly.

DOWNLOAD

Swatch

Once upon a time, I had some distressed gradient jeans which I adored in TS2. I missed them tons in TS3, so I remade them. Cheesy I gradient'd two meshes: an EA BG mesh, and Aikea's awesome suspender mesh. The EA mesh comes with two clean recolours (one with a knee length gradient, other with upper thigh length), and two distressed recolours (dirt and bleach stained, both with thigh height gradient). The grunge overlays are both fully recolourable, so you can get a lot of cool results if you play with the colours. The Aikea mesh comes with just the gradient, and two variations of non-recolourable grunge (one is Aikea's original dirty yellow overlay, the other is a desaturated version).

DOWNLOAD

Nova Baby | I Am Not A Robot | Lonely Boy

Now, this wouldn't be a Pyxis post without some space themed travel posters! So here they are, along with some other cool posters. Cheesy This set is pretty big, so it's been split into three parts: Nova Baby (space travel posters), I Am Not A Robot (space themed propaganda posters), and Lonely Boy (lost city travel posters). Nova Baby comes on Aikea's Mondo poster mesh, and comes with 13 recolours, I Am Not a Robot comes with 4 distressed recolours on Aikea's shiftable wall writing mesh, and Lonely Boy comes with 5 distressed recolours on Aikea's wall writing mesh.

DOWNLOAD

Swatch

Here are some uber cool paintings by the similarly uber cool feverworm on tumblr, who graciously allowed me to use their art for this. Heart burp There are 15 recolours in total, and they come on all 3 sizes of Tamo's travel poster mesh.

DOWNLOAD

Swatch | Extra Preview

Finally (phew!), I've been missing my grungy textures, so I converted a bunch of L4D walls and floors to patterns. They're non-CAStable, and most show up in the rock/stone category, though there are a few under tiles/mosaic, and there's one wood texture. Some of them are not great for large spaces (textures start to visibly repeat), but most look nice wherever you put them. Make sure that you don't extract these into packages, they WILL cause the Materializing Materials glitch. Also, I named these like an idiot, so there's a handy labeled swatch for your downloading convenience.

DOWNLOAD

If you're so inclined, have a giant download with all of the gifts in one handy rar file.

DOWNLOAD

Well, please tell me if anything is amiss (I feel as though I've made at least one mistake Grin), and happy holidays!

io
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2012, 09:32:55 AM »

Pyxpyx I took everything. I love the patterns so much and the posters and paintings! Thank you!  Heart burp

serabiet @ tumblr - downloads masterlist @ tumblr
TOU: All I ask is credit and maybe a link, other than that go wild. No ad links!
Hodgekiss
Invisible Monster
Undead

"I'm a cat, I'm curious. So kill me."

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2012, 09:39:48 AM »

Pyxis, I LOVE the jeans and the bras! Cheesy

Pages: Prev 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: