Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2012 Gifts  (Read 353437 times)
Lilyth
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »

My Santa was Mr. OstrichBird and he made me some wonderful, wonderful gifts :3 I'll copy the stuff from his message:

To start things off, I have a set of 13 eyeshadows. They are a blend of a set by Jessi, and a set by Prosthetics. The colors are by Aelia and Pooklet.
Swatch

Download

And 5 dessert-themed undies! Grin The bra I took off of a set from Trapping, which was originally from HP. The panties are from Bruno.
No swatch for this one, but I think the names will give you some hints. Tongue

Download

And now 5 floral tops! The top is from Sentate, and the patterns are from calicocorners.
Swatch

Download

And for a new mesh! This is Alleliua's dress, which I put bunheadbuns's oxfords on it. It has 10 recolors, all of which are Aelia's jewel tones.
Swatch

Download

And now for a sim! She really doesn't have a backstory, except for the fact that she hates blueberries. (ironic, right? Roll Eyes)

She comes with specially made CC, which I believe were her headband, her hair, and her dress. (possibly more Grin) I did remember to write down to credit Trapping, Newsea, Ecka, and Aelia.

Download

I also included the option to download everything all at once, if you prefer!

And the big list of credits:
Jessi
Prosthetics
Aelia
Pooklet
Trapping
HP
Bruno
Sentate
calicocorners
Alleliua
bunheadbuns
Newsea
Ecka

Thank you so much Mr. OstrichBird! <3

ilikefishfood
Undead

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 05:33:40 PM »

Thanks Gioiella!  Lone everything, especially the eyes.  They're beautfiul.

"THE HARBOUR:The scandal continues in Christophe Harbour."

Visit my Tumblr ilikefishfood's Musings for updates on my cc offerings.
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 05:43:33 PM »

OOh Bleu Berry is tooo CuTE! Cheesy

Sevenskellington
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 08:24:02 PM »

My Santa was YanderePlum who made me a ton of things that my sims will love! (Also note the great choice of models Wink)

A bunch of retextures of bottoms with my favorite boots in my favorite colors:

I've been wanting to get Dina back into a miniskirt and that will be perfect for her.

Three retextures of these pretty tops:

I love big sweaters like that and I bet that that Cappuccino top will be great under bottom only dresses.

More fur outerwear!  Cheesy

Long formals:

And a cameo for Olive!

Thank you so much! Here's the link so you all can enjoy:

DOWNLOAD

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »

OOH very  nice! Cheesy I really love them all but Expresso is my favorite! Cheesy

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »

Oh, there's so many pretty things in here, my downloads folder is going to choke.

Skell/Yandere: Skell, you lucky girl, all those things are awesome. I love that skirt! It's so cute, I will have to put it on all my sims.
Lilyth/MrO: I really like those undies!
MissTiikeri/Hannie: Those paintings are really cool. and I love that house candle.
Hannie/Ritaxis: My, so many recolors! I love that set by Karas, it could really do with a few recolors of that.
Alfred/Oritasho: Oh wow, that makeup looks really cool

And a big thank you to everyone for sharing their gifts That's my favorite part of the secret santa, seeing what everyone else made/got  Big Grin

NathanialRoyale
Dark
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Nights

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »

I am so honored to have downwardbound, such a fantastic creator as my SS!

Solitude skinblends recolored-

Here are 4 recolors of your favorite skins by Lilith, inspired by four metals: silver, gold, bronze and copper. Please choose either custom or geneticized and townied versions, since the game thinks they are the same files.

In the event you share this, the Solitude skins are located here: http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=25928.0.

Sleeping Lion Eyes remixed-

These are partially heterochromatic remixes of your favorite eyes by Noodlesims. The swatch shows 8 colors, and the 9th is in the title card! Please choose either custom or geneticized and townied versions, since the game thinks they are the same files.

In the event you share these, the original eyes are located here: http://noodlesims.livejournal.com/36931.html#cutid1.

Mouseyblue's Dragon Blush-

I separated the dragon detail from one of Mouseyblue's face art skins and turned it into a layerable blush. It comes in chalk, woad, henna and port wine.  The alpha is included if you would like to make recolors.

The original skins are located here: http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=176.0.

Tamo's EF wrap sweater-

Four recolors of Tamo's sweaters with contrast belting. I tried to use some Aelia and CuriousB colors when I made this, but my PS version (7) decided to do a little freestyle with some of the actions. I sort of made them work without worrying about matching the colors.  Please choose either the custom or townie-friendly versions, since the game thinks they are the same files.

The mesh is included, and the original post is here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317883.

Village Lantern build set-

Sorry about the terrible preview there.

I nabbed the crown and kick molding from one of the game damask wallpapers, matched it to iCad's Village Lantern, and combined it with 4 patterns from colourlovers. The trim is also by itself on BoilingOil's fix of pixelhate's wall overlay (mesh included.) I also made recolors of basic floors and doors to match, as well as Adele's Bode Build. Meshes are included for that as well.

Adele Bode Set: http://archive.sims.shanegowland.com/mirror/AdeleSims/adelevk.com/sims/indexdc40.html?page=objects&set=bode&view=none.

Pixelhate's full-wall decal revised by BoilingOil: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2033.

Download everything here: http://www.mediafire.com/?slqwy2917mzxykb.

[/center]

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »

More wonderful stuff!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2012, 11:02:59 PM »

Lilith/Mr. Ostrichbird, that sim is adorable! The clothes are awesome too.
Sevenskellington/YanderePlum, I really like all those clothes, YanderePlum did a great job.
NathanialRoyale/downwardbound, the dragon blush is awesome! And everything else is wonderful too.

lolabythebay
Gutter Punk

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2012, 11:07:50 PM »

My Santa was Queen of France, and the stuff she made for me is all pretty fantastic.
First, a production company staff of seven! Quoting here because the descriptions are fun.

First off: let me introduce the staff of Desiderata Productions, the oldest film studio this side of Simerica. Outlandish rumors fly about the going-ons in this place; everyone has an idea about who sleeps with who, whose death was natural, how roles were acquired. But the factory of dreams keeps its secret well away from its loving audience, shrouded in mystique...

Bodyshop preview
Hans is a method actor; a fact his family cursed even before he got cast as Nosferatu in an upcoming 12-minutes-long epic.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Eustacia could have been the brightest star of the New Wave of French cinema, a muse for directors and writers. Unfortunately, she was born seventy years before it. For now, she works as a dresser in Desiderata Productions, blisfully unaware of what could have been.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Candy is most known for playing the quirky and beloved Sugar Jane, the star of her own series of comedy shorts about a bubbly, clumsy girl helping strangers with everyday problems.
Her best friend was up for the part as well, but then they found her in the salt pond.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Lilian's sorrowful stare and lovely face have captured the hearts of audience wherever they were shown. Few people know - and even less are not bound by legal contracts forbidding them for ever revealing it - that in real life, she's as capable of speech as she is on the screen.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Hannah Leah is not a cruel femme fatale. She just gets paid to play one, on- and off-screen.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Jamie is one of Desiderata Productions' costume designers. Outlandish historical attire is her specialty, though creativity tends to trump accuracy. She loves singing and dancing in her spare time, often providing entertainment for her colleagues down in DP's mess hall.

DOWNLOAD

Bodyshop preview
Need a scarf imported from Takemizu Village? To get a cousin a part in the upcoming short? A rival poisoned? Robbie the cameraman invariably knows a guy.

DOWNLOAD

She also offered up some lovely Polish paintings (meshes included) ....

A sweater on Sentate's wing top... Bodyshop preview

Coats and dresses with Mia's heels based on Bunhead's neck-tied blouse (fat morph included)...
Coat preview  
Dress preview

And this longer dress made from Sentate mesh elements, which I already drooled over in the "Quick Questions" thread entirely unawares.  Drool
Bodyshop preview

Download the CC portion here. Thanks again, Queen of France, and everybody else who made and shared!

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 11:11:54 PM »

OOH what a scrumptiously awesome gift! Cheesy I love the sims and their backstories, and all the clothing is lovely!

Sollen
World Analyser
Gloom Cookie

What's her name? Virginia Plain.

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2012, 05:03:21 AM »

I've been really busy, but I wanted to share the awesome gift I got. Gothen had me and she made me some AMAZING things including some awesome recolours and a really cute sim girl! Cheesy Gothen, let me know if you want me to re-upload the images to my own account so you can save bandwidth.    Smiley
Thanks again Gothen!

My first gift is a sim-girl, her name is Michaella and she is glad to see you!
(Top, Bottom and nails rec by me)

My second gift is a 50 recolors of steffor's "lizzie's kitchen" fridge

swatch one color is lost  Grin i think it's black

My third gift is a 20 recolors of Kate's "Woodcutters" bulgar alarm

swatch 1 |swatch 2

My fourth gift is a extra-grungy recolors of katevip's "SH Old Heater"

swatch

My fifth gift is a 5 recolors of Jope's paintings

Aaaand the little bonus :3 two posters of Velvet Goldmine. It's one of my favorite movies. I saw your avatar with Brian Slade, hope you'll like this bonus.

(rec of FT movie postrer)

All downloads here

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2012, 06:06:56 AM »

Romy, I'm very glad you like your gift! Cheesy

Keoni en Skellington; those are some great gifts! The outer- and swimwear is awesome.
Ujimushiko and MelodyFactory; supercute simmies!  Smiley
Shadowfell and NathanialRoyale; those dresses are pretty! And the walls are going to be very useful.
Helen and Hodgekiss; I love the dresses, especially the first!
Muspellsheimr and xSayuri; those Future Shock recolours are great! There are too few recolours of the conversions out there.
Figs and Trapping; the male clothing is incredibly gorgeous.
Gothen and SyllyXalyvis; the makeup is cute! Very useful for the Summerdream family.  Big Grin
MelodyFactory and Warlock_Female; all of the sims? That's quite a job. The three sims you showed off look great!
Foxmanic and Shadowfell; I love the clothes! I'll probably be back for the lashes, they're too beautiful to not download. Grin
Queen of France and Romyhorse; the hairs are going to be so useful! I like the hosue also.
Moderra and Kiiouex; the clothes are so happy and bright! The sleep shirts are cute.
Gioiella and MissTiikeri; those lips are beautiful!
Ayra Amer and Gioiella; you really made those old hairs look awesome. Would've immediately downloaded them if I used Pooklet's.  Smiley
AlfredAskew and Oritasho; the warpaint looks great!
Hanniekonijn and Ritaxis; ooh, I can never have enough of Buggybooz recolours.
MissTiikeri and Hannie18; I think that house pillow is the most adorable thing! ^_^
Lilyth and Mr. Ostrichbird; I love that dress! I think those shoes are really neat and I need more clothes with those.
Skellington and YanderePlum; such a thoughtful and great gift! I think I downloaded about everything. (also, +1 for the models!)
NathanialRoyale and Downwardbound; the elder clothes are so welcome!
Lolabythebay and Queen of France; that vintage sweater looks gorgeous, and the sims are really cute.
Sollen and Gothen; I've never seen that fridge before, but it looks lovely. The burglar alarms were much needed!

ZeroDark
I have made my way here...
High Priestess
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »

My Santa was the amazing PotPieSims! I love everything she made for me!  Drool Heart burp

First, I offer some tree wall scribble artwork on a mesh by Club Crimsyn. Various designs that look great on all kinds of wall textures, so they should be versatile.

Second, a few recolors of the simple desk made be Awesims. I love this mesh because it works so well in dorms and near corners in rooms!

Third, readable Wonder Woman comic books on a mesh made be AnoeskaB. They have actual panels inside of them too. These require Freetime, so you might want to let people know!

Fourth, some Avengers posters and one Wonder Woman poster on the 'Surfin' the Universe' mesh.

Fifth, various Art Nouveau period style floor tiles. (Not all pictured!)

And last, gradient marble floor tiles. (Not all pictured!)

DOWNLOAD!

My Dreamwidth: Zero Talent - includes TOU
My Tumblr - I Have Made My Way Here - includes Sims (gifts and reblogs), fandom, and political views (Caveat Emptor!)
just_duckie
Kindergoth

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2012, 01:39:32 PM »

Wow all of these gifts so far look great! I can't wait to stuff my downloads folder until it cries  Cheesy
My beautiful Secret Santa was Sollen and she made me some kickass stuff to pretty up my male sims. Thanks again Sollen 

Merry Christmas Duckie! (I hope you don't mind me called that.) Sorry that this came slightly later, I wanted to send it on the actual Christmas. Anyways...

First I made you a couple of hair retexures for your man simmies.

The first is a retexture and alpha edit of Myos 21.

It comes in all of Pooklet's naturals, is binned and familified, the mesh is included, and elders go gray.  

Swatch of colours this applies to all the hairs, oh they're binned in that order as well.

Next I pook'd and alpha edited (using some of Nymphy's Alpha)  Myos 22.

Same as before, mesh is included.

Finally I pook'd Peggy's 7673. Mesh is included.

My next gift for you is a set of 5 scars.

They're for both genders, all ages, and should be layerable. You can see a swatch of all of them here

My last gift to you is a new skinblend which is a blend of two Mouseyblue skins, the lips are from one of Maron's sets.

There are two versions one with tattoos and one without, both are included. There are four colours, which you can see  here

Swatch of tattoos.

The simmies are wearing no make-up other than facial hair.

I really hope you like what I've made you  Cheesy Have a great holiday. And let me know if you have any problems with any of the cc. Feel free to share.

You can get it all hereGrin

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: