Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2012 Gifts  (Read 353427 times)
Cara
キラキラ小さな星
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »

My turn!

I got these from the awesome Foxmanic. There are freckles for all skin tones including the elusive ginger and a highlight great for the fair but flat. There are several awesome hairs, some of which are dipdyed, all curled and we can all use more breadcrumbs. <3
And on with pictures!

And lastly, the link Download

私は、星のために歌う
ダンス、もう一度笑って

simblr
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »

Hi everybody! Such lovely gifts have been given this year!
My Secret Santa was the ever-awesome Okra!  Cheer
I've been allowed to share my gifts, so here they are in all their wonderful glory!

First, a skinblend that I absolutely LOVE!  Heart burp

Aidoru is based on Aquilegia's IdolFlex (which is in turn a blend of HP's Idolatry of the Flesh plus Rensim stuff). The bodies are mostly unchanged, apart from a little bit of added definition around the torso. The nose and mouth are almost completely repainted, so the features are a bit sharper and less impressionistic, though I tried to maintain as much "creaminess" as possible. They include separate textures for most fitness states (three for adults, two for elders) and a few wrinkles for the old people and all that good stuff.

Skins come in eight of Trapping's colors.

DOWNLOAD SKINBLENDS

Next is a beautiful set of lips! Oh how I needed these!  Drool

Next up are 12 lipsticks using the lips from the above skin + Pooklet's alpha.

Full swatch:

DOWNLOAD LIPS

Next is a lovely set of walls that I am so proud to have! They'll go perfectly in my new MM 'hood!

And next, four walls (actually, eight walls, in four colors, with trim and without). The moulding is originally from Holy Simoly, but was edited by Trapping.

Swatch:

DOWNLOAD WALLS

And last, but certainly not least is a beautiful sim named Heidi! She will cause MUCH drama in my legacy hood.  Tongue

And finally, a sim for you. Her name is Heidi. She's not actually "the quiet type." She's just busy judging you.

DOWNLOAD HEIDI

I am so happy with all my gifts! Thank you, Okra!!

Curiona
Absolutely Preposterous
Kindergoth

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »

Since I've finally sent my gift for my Santee, I want to share what the amazing shastakiss made for me! I love it all dearly and it's perfect for my game. Cheesy

Here's the message I got:
I'm your secret Santa! I loved your wishlist and I had the best time making your gifts
*opens sack full of pixel toys*

swatch

swatches i - ii - iii - iv

swatches - base game - nightlife - freetime
recommended - CuriousB's add-ons and extracted base game versions

back - lower - upper - packed
recommended - CuriousB's default colonial tub shower

overhead - packed
recommended - Lord Darcy's centerpiece enabler

Happy Christmas, Curiona!

Additional previews and the swatches are included. Please feel free to share if you like! You can use the download link if so or you can link to a mediafire folder with individual sets here.

(I snipped off a bit of the message at the end there.)

EEEEE! Isn't it lovely?? I got spoiled rotten. I sent shasta the most embarrassingly excited thank you note when I got it, haha. Big Grin She put so much thought into it - I especially liked the paintings with references to my fandoms (like the wee Avengers! and the little Simlish Vorlon from Babylon 5! *dies of awesome*), and the two lots, which have custom-created walls taken from colour palettes I posted to my Simblr. The house is also based a reference picture I reblogged (http://curionasims.tumblr.com/post/37641299857/homemuse-via-desire-to-inspire) and it's too perfect. But who am I kidding, it's all fantastic! Walls and floors and bedding and lots and paintings and defaults, oh my! *spins around and falls over into a pile of pixel wrapping paper*

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm off to play with all of it!  Cheesy
NekoSayuri
Undead

« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2012, 08:32:14 PM »

I've just gotten my gift from Curiona and it's all really awesome. Im allowed to share, so here it is.

First, she made me some really nice walls which will probably be overused in my game now Cheesy (Preview above)
A set of mix and match Maxis match (try saying that five times fast) walls, with patterns from ColourLovers. Each pattern comes in six flavours: on its own, with white baseboards and trim by the lovely Trapping, and with each of the four Maxis Japanese panel wall textures. A swatch is included in the .zip.

Second, a house that's just perfect for my small families!
A CC-free house, with two kids' bedrooms, a lofted master bedroom, and a backyard. I was inspired by pictures I'd seen of minimalist Japanese houses. Right now it's decorated for a family of five (a couple and three children, two of whom share a room), but it should be fairly easy to adapt. The second floor could no doubt be expanded if your sims wind up needing more room. Previews are in the .zip.

And lastly, she retextured the Bon Voyage kimonos! I'll just quote again Tongue (Preview above)
A set of retextured kimonos on the Maxis Bon Voyage mesh, for AF, AM, TF, and TM. My lovely models up at the top are showing off a few examples. Each gender has four combinations of CuriousB colours (some modified a bit to get them to show up on the base textures, but not overly so). Women get a sort of floral patten, and men get a sort of wavy pattern, both from ColourLovers. The texture is, of course, Aquil's linen overlay, and the shadows and highlights were handpainted by me and my extremely patient godsend of a graphic designer roommate, who took over when my relative lack of Photoshop skill made me start pulling my hair out.
They're available both as Everyday and Formal and will require Bon Voyage.

Download.

I love all of it and it'll definitely get abused in my game. Thank you so much Curiona. Big Grin

On another note, all of the SS gifts so far have been so awesome! I've been holding off on commenting, but lurked at this thread for the whole time and snatched all the awesomeness. Thank you all for sharing! Smiley
Merry late christmas!  Cool
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:59:02 PM by xSayuri » Logged

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2012, 09:11:34 PM »

ZeroDark and Potpiesims; that tree mesh looks awesome! I can't resist flora.
Just_Duckie and Sollen; such pretty hairs1 And I love the scars, they are very subtle.
Ritaxis and BeaFish; ooh, those are nice walls. I love the fancy trim.
Saricoya and Eduie; Joshua is the cutest child sim. and I like the houses!
YanderePlum and Dark_Moon; that separate top is going to be used a lot. Cheesy
Matsu_Mike and Ujimushiko; those sims are really unique, especially the male.
Shastakiss and Untidyfan. Oh my, I loooved the story. I have yet to see what's all in there but it's really awesome. Also, forever shipping gnome x flamingo.
BeaFish and Quinctia; I like those eyeshadows a lot!
SakuraJane and Foxmanic; Freckles! <3 those hairs look great with Nymphy's curls, too.
Whispers and Okra; oh no. Oh no. I think I've just gained another skinset. I love those lips too!
Curiona and Shastakiss; Shasta, I love your houses and these are no exception. And all of those walls! They're great!
xSayuri and Curiona; I love the house and the kimono's are very useful! I have barely any kimono recolours.

Thank you very much for sharing, everyone!

waxesnostalgic
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »

Oh, it's all so amazing. I can't wait until I can download them on my computer! I'm especially excited about the mustaches Trapping made and Queen of France's long Sentate dress, two things I've been really wanting for a long time. Thanks to everyone for making and sharing!

currantpotpie
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2012, 11:29:06 PM »

Maron was my amazing Secret Santa this year and I couldn't be happier with the gifts she made me! Isn't she sweet and amazing??? There are additional preview pictures in all of the download folders too.

It's not hard to guess anymore that I- Maron, am your Secret Santa this year! I hope, dear Potpie, your Christmas has been great and sorry I didn't post my gift earlier, but you can consider this an early New Year's gift! : )) Go get yourself some hot chocomilk and enjoy the following ramble!

YOUR THEME MUSIC
okokok so what have I made for you? I MADE A BUTTLOAD OF STUFF!!!! Ahem I mean- you mentioned you loved plants(fistbumb plant-sis!) so in the end, to be short, I decided to convert some climbing green-things by LunasimsLulamai from  ts3 4 U. :3

Rose-bushies, from Lunasims' Bucolico 2 set. All in all 8 new meshes, all have one recolour- a darker rosa flower. UNIVERSITY EP required! Can be found in deco>paintings for 50S, which means that with APARTMENT LIFE EP you can move them up&down! : ))
Rosetas polycount: between 1400-2000

DOWNLOAD
BOX MEDIAFIRE

Then there are ze ivies, also converted from some set(s) by Lunasims. There are six meshes, all can be found in deco>paintings for 50S, BASEGAME compatible, not recolourable.
Ivies polycount: all under 500

DOWNLOAD
BOX MEDIAFIRE

Here is also an extra preview of the rose-bush recolour and the floor-ivy(also in the paintings category!) that wasn't included in the main preview 'cause it destroyed the entire scene.

Then I converted a bunch of raaaaandom stuff, here be the previews. No idea whether you'll find any use for any of them, but I can always hope! AND YOU NEVER SAID YOU'D HATE MODERN!!1

Books: deco>misc for 50S.
Chair: comfort>dining chairs for 300S.

Chair: comfort>dingin chairs for 100S.
Pillow: deco>sculptures for 100S.
Apples: deco>misc for 20S.

Stool: comfort>dining
Stones: deco>sculptures for 200S.

There's one more chair that didn't fit in the rest of the previews.

I wasn't sure whether I should post the white stool, as in the VERY.LAST.MOMENT I noticed that it makes your sims' arse float in midair and I am WAY.TOO.LAZY/don't have time to fix it. But then I thought ''meeeeh let somepony else fix it and take the credit and live happily ever after'', afterall you still can use it as ~decor~ now, right? : DD The stool has one recolour(previewed), both stones have two different recolours.

DOWNLOAD
BOX MEDIAFIRE

And, because I am Maron- the queen of lame makeup, I have six sets of facepaint for you, made from Mousey's fresh Advent Gift skintones and a shamelessly stolen ear-blush-mask(stolen because somebody made that awesome thing recently for ts3, whick people loved and I thuogh 'I wanna dat for ts2, I wanna dem love D:'' and here we are!) to increase or start your Maron-makeup collection! The ear-blush also has an effect on the tip of the nose- a sooooft pink shade(barely noticable),looks like when you have flu and snot is dripping from your nose! Adorable isn't it?

All the swatches.

There are 8 colours in each set, expect for the ear-blush which is all alone in this world. Alphas are by various people, I HONESTLY don't know by whom they might be as I make such ridiculous amounts of makeup that I quite often don't bother to check on that and later simply forget the whole thing. Ain't I a great person?!

DOWNLOAD
BOX MEDIAFIRE

I hope you will enjoy at least something from this bunch, if not...God may have pity on your little, greedy soul........

Wall of credits:

Gosik, Serevinka, Lunasims, FantasticSims, Sasilia, Nanu, Mouseyblue, Trapping (possible alpha creators:) Bruno, Ephemera, Mouseyblue, Pooklet, Nymphy

Some objects and makeup have been modificated to increase my satisfication eg. the Acrylic Stones were originally a table.

Thank yous:
Trapping in the first place who tought me how to convert stuff from ts3>ts2  <3
Mouseyblue who kindly shared her skin-face-textures in HQ <3

Nothing has been compressed.

Love,
-MRN.

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2012, 06:22:39 AM »

Lots of thank yous since there's so many thankable gifts!

Hodgekiss & ZeroDark, add me to the art nouveau appreciation club! What lovely things, thank you for sharing.
Keoni & SevenSkellington, gorgeous and versatile maxis-match clothes! And I love the 4 seasons previews too, thank you!
Ujimushiko & MelodyFactory, Geoffrey's smile makeup is so creepy-cool!
shadowfell & NathanialRoyale, thank you for all those pretty pretty damask walls!
romyhorse & Milya, I love everything. EVERYTHING. But for some reason I'm extra-happy about the new pretty colors for the base game loft table and chairs, thank you!
Helen & Hodgekiss, I'd be happy with just Mr. & Mrs. Doomsday but there are so many wonderful gifts (I noticed Daniel is veddy handsome)! Thanks for sharing!
muspellheimr & xSayuri, the hair and makeup are perfect for muspy's game! And the futureshock set is fabulous, thank you very much.
Figs & Trapping, these previews of mustachioed men with f2m hair are brilliant but it's that gorgeous sweater that I especially love. Thank you for sharing.
Gothen & SyllyXalyvis, I love that rockabilly mesh, thanks for sharing.
MelodyFactory & Warlock_female, wow, an entire neighborhood full of makeovers?! The paintings look great too, thanks!
foxmanic & shadowfell, eee Yuxi meshes clothes! And I love all the previews Cool
Queen of France & romyhorse, what cute gifts! I really like the bedding/curtains/cabinets set and that house is adorable, thank you.
Moderra & Kiiouex, wait a minute! I don't usually like neon but I'm strangely attracted to those super cool dressers and desks - thanks!
Gioiella & MissTiikeri, oh is that cashmere? *pets* So soft and pretty! What a beautiful set of gifts, thanks for sharing.
Ayra Amer & Gioiella, the clothes have such gorgeous textures and colors, do I see some really pretty hand-painting? Thank you!
AlfredAskew & Oritasho, hot! *fans self* Those brows are my favorite, thank you very much!
hanniekonijn & ritaxis, gifts based on an as-yet-untold story? What a cool idea! I love everything, thanks for sharing!
MissTiikeri & Hannie, oh fabulous new meshes of super cool things and dog pictures? Many thanks!

Looking forward to checking out the rest of the gifts later Smiley
limabean
Kindergoth

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2012, 12:14:59 PM »

thanks so much to everyone who made such fantastic gifts and especially for all the lovely sharing!  You rock!!
dark_moon
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

"Weird works for me."

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2012, 03:02:49 PM »

My Secret Santa was waxesnostalgic, who made be a bunch of cute stuff and allow me to share. This just to cool to kept to myself

First is a great re texture of a mod style coat made by Berg, and the conversion to teen. I love having more clothes for my guys.

Follow by three paneled beds. "The mesh is by Cashcraft from the Victorian Floral set. Credit to Goat for most of the wood textures." This will certainly will give some style to my sims bedroms"Six retextures of kativip's Memory Series Opposition vase. They have little animal or other motifs on them." Which is just plain adorable"Finally, I made you a sim. Her facial structure is based somewhat on one of my cats. Packaged with all shown CC." She is really cute and will fit in great on my 'hood
Thank you so much waxesnostalgic for such pretty gifts!

"I laugh in the face of danger, and then I hide until it goes away."
Downloads -Tumblr - LJ -Etsy
Curiona
Absolutely Preposterous
Kindergoth

« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »

First off, everyone's gifts look lovely! Thank you so much to the talented Santas for your creations, and the generous Santees for sharing all of your goodies. Big Grin

I have many, many thank yous to write! My poor downloads folder...
Sevenskellington for keoni - I always look forward to seeing downloads from Skellington and these are no exception! I especially love the outerwear - it's going to be very useful in my game!
Milya for romyhorse - So many lovely things! I adore the long braided hair, and I can never have too many furniture recolors.
Trapping for Figs - Your pretties must have been especially popular - you're out of bandwidth! I'll have to remember to come back and snag them on the 1st. I already know at least one guy in my game who'll end up in that sweater.
romyhorse for Queen of France - These gifts are so cute! That house is going right into my legacy 'hood. I love the hair retextures and the matched beddings as well.
MissTikeri for Gioiella - What pretty gifts! I'm in love with the lip blends, and those sweaters are so stylish.
Gioiella for Ayra Aymer - More lovely lipblends and stylish clothes! I particularly love the sweater outfits, they look so cosy!
Oritasho for AlfredAskew - Yay for new Body Shop additions! I'm always in need of more unique face paint and I love those splattery ones.
Mr. Ostrichbird for Lilyth - I love mix and match underwear! Those eyeshadows and clothes look wonderful as well, and Bleu Berry is adorable!
YanderePlum for Sevenskellington - Those clothes have me drooling! Outerwear and cosy sweaters and Emma boots, oh my! Great models, too. Wink
Queen of France for lolabythebay - The production company is so creative! Some great facial sculpts there, for sure. And those clothes are to die for! I'm especially in love with that vintage sweater.
untidyfan for shastakiss - Aw, I love Gnomad! The recolours and decluttered meshes are ridiculously useful. I might have to build my own Moroccan baths now!
Quinctia for Beafish - Everything's so colourful! I have to thank you especially for pointing out Inge's autoshades, and making such lovely recolours. That's such a useful mesh and I love what you did with it!

What a great year for Secret Santas! It was such a pleasure to participate this year (shoutouts to my own Santa and Santee, shastakiss and xSayuri, for being extra awesome) and definitely a pleasure to look at all the downloads afterwards. Big Grin I loved seeing so many creative gifts, many from creators that I hadn't come across before! Thanks again to all the Santas and Santees, and happy holidays! Cheesy
Simbic
Super Fabulous
Macabre Miscreant

I watched the pole dance of the stars.

« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2012, 06:23:43 PM »

Beautiful gifts, everyone :>

I've been sick all week and finally posting my gift from Figs, who spoiled me rotten :>

Face masks and make up

New clothing meshes o:

Loooots of walls!

And coolsims's 77 with Trapping's twists!

I've reupped it to box and you can get it here. And the hand painted blushes and mouseyblue lips can be downloaded here :> thank you so much Figs! :'D

REBECCAAAA ((((;゜Д゜))) Tumblr

teh_nemesis
Grimly Fiendish
Kindergoth

« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »

Everything so far is awesome! This time of year on GoS is the best, all sorts of new things floating around between this and the Advent.

My Santa was Just_Duckie and I got some pretty awesome stuff! Hit the nail on the head there

To start off with something small, I made 20 paintings for your Harry Potteresque hood. They're all patterns and simple designs in the house colors you specified. They're recolors of "A Stroke" and I figured they would look cute as wall fillers and hopefully the colors look good.

Moving on, I have walls and floors for you. The floors are all woods, five different colors of four different styles. For some reason my files refuse to cooperate and let me rename the files right now without messing everything up. So sorry!

As for the walls, they are ten different colors of a poured style look. Each color comes in three different styles, one with just the molding, one with a molding and crown, and one with molding, crown and a middle stripe type thingymabob. Same problem with the file names as the floors. I really need to unbork my Sims game sometime, I've just gotten too used to its quirks Cheesy

So after that stuff, we have a house! I made this for a country type setting and it comes with a loooooot of crap, erhm, clutter. I highly recommend opening it up with clean installer because I have some weird stuff floating around my game. I would screencap the list of stuff that comes with it but there is A LOT. Like, quite some scrolling was involved to see it all and I thought it would make a weird picture. Sorry I ramble, a lot. I'm Italian. We are storytellers. I don't know how to stop it I just make it worse.

Right then, back on track! I have a sim for you! I know you didn't really specify anything about sims but I've been away from my game for so long that I couldn't resist. His name is Quinn Blake and he is sporting Lilith's freckly skin blend that she put up for GoS' Advent this year, the rose-kiss color. I added a hairy overlay (dark brown) to the skin (I think it's Aikea Guinea? It's so old I'm not sure) and a small red Vegvisir tattoo between the shoulders. I slapped a rose tattoo on the female version around the bellybutton just so the ladies didn't feel left out. His clean installer stats are included with his pics and even though I made him SBB he looks fine with a standard Maxis bodyshape.

And finally, I have shirts! Geeky ones. The female ones are on a fanseelamb base and the male ones are on an Aikea Guinea one. They are for adults only and all the dorky images for them came from snorgtees. There are ten for each gender, different ones so that there are twenty designs total.

I reuploaded it here since mediafire is being mean lately.

I love everything in it and my game is quite happy.  Cheer
warlock_female
Gutter Punk

« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2012, 12:10:18 AM »

Everyone's gifts to one another have been wonderful, I'm so glad I was able to join this year.

My Secret Santa was teh_nemesis and they made me all sorts of awesome stuff that I can't wait to try out in my game! I really love EVERYTHING so I can't pick out what the best gift is. Thanks again, my wonderful Santa!  Cheer

Ladies First!
For AF and TF I changed the shoes on Waxesnostalgic's tennis outfit to Bunhead(I think)'s Oxfords. I also did two recolors. There are two meshes for adults - one with cardigan sleeves and one without. AF and TF have morphs.
I did four recolors of Trapping's Cloche with Nymphy's curls.
For CF I did five recolors of Steffano's conversion of the Supernatural coat, and shoe swapped to basic maxis shoes. It comes with the white-and-black button-up booties that I saw on all those sites that seemed popular. No idea what they are called, lol. But the maxis shoe mesh would allow Mary Janes or any other texture Smiley

I also did three recolors of Waxesnostalgic's Knickerbockers on CoD's Mesh.

And last but not least, four CM separates. Long shorts, knickers, a buttoned jacket and an unbuttoned jacket/vest combination. They all come in Salmon, Gray, Navy and Tan. All but the knickers are based on Maxis meshes and the knickers are from fakepeeps7 at MTS.

Anyway, here is a link to it: https://www.box.com/s/vwyspymq318nuj214xsl
Extra pictures are in the files. Let me know if anything is wrong with it. All meshes should be included.

AdmiralAeris
Looking out for the underdog
Gloom Cookie

the price of "beauty" is too high

« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2012, 12:21:33 AM »

The gifts I recieved from lolabythebay (though I posted a little late and reuploaded the pics to my site):

Merry (early) Christmas, AdmiralAeris!  Cheer Here's a bunch of stuff that I hope brings you and your sims some holiday cheer. All required meshes and CC are included.

First: 9 recolors of the OFB "Impossible Mission counter" in  Goat's Pecan wood texture. The main photo is something I called "blonde" in the filename; the swatches along the top are iCad's Acorn, Burnished Amber, Weathered Winchester, Vintage Lantern, Saddle, Espresso, Fire Pit and Madeira. The upper cabinets in the picture are from CTNutmegger's set.

Next: 10 trendy-but-conservative tops for teen girls on Keoni's conversion of Sentate's "Empusa" top with peplum (and Keoni's sleeve textures are buried in there somewhere.)

"10" is really more like 9.5: there are two blacks, the "grey-black" in thumbnail and the "none more black" shown from behind. The truer black gets crunchy no matter how I import it but the better texture just isn't dark enough to match some black bottoms.  pueh It's a compromise.

And more tops on Trapping's TS3->TS2 poncho top mesh. They're normal non-repositoried recolors, so you can pick and choose in case you like some for one age but not the other.

(AA: Sorry, forgot to upload the interior pics)

Paloma Pines is a Mission-inspired 2BR/2B house with an open floorplan and minimal custom content (included). $44,210 gets your sims lots of indoor and outdoor living space on a flat 3x3 lot. The attached garage has extra room that would make a good workshop for a tinkerer. Created with all EPs through Bon Voyage and packaged clean (never lived in, but play tested after packaging.) The only CC is a marble floor tile by Adele and one of tbudgett's slaved Craftsman-match doors, and both are included. Your lot size preference is the opposite of mine (which leans toward the small-to-really-small end of the spectrum), so I took this on partly as a personal challenge. I hope it's roomy enough!

Pages: Prev 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: