Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Santa 2012 Gifts  (Read 352473 times)
Kinu
♡ ♡ ♡
Macabre Miscreant

죽어도 영원히 살래 ♡

« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2012, 01:36:09 AM »

Lord, all the gifts that has been posted so far are amazing! I went back and checked out all the gifts, and they're all amazing.

SakuraJane / foxmanic, those are some really nice hair!
Whispers / Okra, the matte lips are nice! Heidi is a pretty sim too.
Curiona / shastakiss, ahh the gifts shasta made for you are really pretty. I love those walls and houses a lot.
xSayuri / Curiona, pretty kimonos! And that house is really nice too.
potpiesims / Maron, I absolutely love the deco books!
dark_moon / waxesnostalgic, the coats looks awesome. And the sim is really adorable too  Smiley
Simbic / Figs, gosh more facemasks!! The clothes and walls are great too.
teh_nemesis / Just_Duckie, the house is really nice! It looks really cozy.
warlock_female / teh_nemesis, awesome clothes! I really like the clothes for the kids.
AdmiralAeris / lolabythebay, the clothes are really nice and I like the house too  Smiley

Looking forward for the rest of the gifts too.

Okra
Zombieface
Kindergoth

« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2012, 01:42:26 AM »

xSayuri & Curiona, I don't usually feel bad for not having BV except for no beach lots, but man, those kimonos make me wish I did! Love the house, though.
lolabythebay & AdmiralAeris, what gorgeous gifts! Can't wait to get those tops in my game!

I got my amazing gift a couple days ago and will be sharing it tomorrow! Cheesy

Hodgekiss
Invisible Monster
Undead

"I'm a cat, I'm curious. So kill me."

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2012, 03:40:27 PM »

I was forced to go without my computer for a while, but thankfully I got it back in the end!
Just in time to wish everyone an early, happy new year and take a look at the wonderful gifts everyone got! Cheesy

potpiesims/Maron, I adore the plants and bushes! The 'random' stuff is also stunning! You're a very lucky simmer, Potpiesims!
Curiona/Shastakiss, the paintings, the houses, it's all so pretty! Cheesy
SakuraJane/Foxmanic, I normally don't like hair in anything but Pooklet's textures, but wow, these look sweet! Tongue
BeaFish/Quinctia, lovely curtains you got there! The eyeshadows look great, too! Smiley
Shastakiss/untidyfan, I'm jelly of Gnoah the Gnomadic Gnome! Wink
ZeroDark/potpiesims, I love the 'trees'!
lolabythebay/Queen of France, the polish art is amazing! It will look so good in my sims houses! And I just love Hans, Eustacia and Robbie! Heart burp
Sevenskellington/YanderePlum, you made some lovely clothing! My favorites are the Madonna dress and the Espresso skirt!
MissTiikeri/Hannie, the House pillows look great!
Muspellsheimr/xSayuri, I really like the buns! Wink

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »

Lilyth & Mr. OstrichBird, dessert-themed undies?! Well that deserves an award. I like the eyeshadows too and Blueberry is very cute, thank you!
SevenSkellington & YanderePlum, I could probably guess these were made for Skell if I didn't already know! I can tell a lot of thought went into these pretty clothes and their previews too. And Olive's cameo, aw!  Thanks for sharing.
NathanialRoyale & downwardbound, ooh what pretty skins! And my over-use of Vintage Lantern has been completely justified with the lovely build set, thanks so much!
lolabythebay & Queen of France, I adore the sims with their individual bios and their intertwining backstory - so creative and smart! And oh my look at how pretty those sweaters are! And those gorgeous dresses! Thank you very much for sharing.
Sollen & Gothen, the needle-point art for the burglar alarm covers is such a good idea and Michaella looks full of surprises - thanks!
ZeroDark & potpiesims, I'm tickled to learn that Zero likes WonderWoman!? Did not know that Big Grin But I'm also tickled about the pretty art nouveau walls and floors and recolors for awesims' desk, a favorite! Thank you!
just_duckie & Sollen, I love the previews but the noses on the skinset are really intriguingly beautiful, what a cool bunch of gifts!
ritaxis & BeaFish, you can never NEVER have too many walls and these look really fun.
saricoya & Eduie, look at those fabulous sims! They all seem full of personality, I love them. Thanks for sharing!
YanderePlum and dark_moon, SWEATERS!! Cool And look at those beautiful cluttery boots, thank you very much.
matsu_mike & Ujimushiko, your sims look full of potential for mayhem! Him with his villain 'stache and her with her arched dismissive brows! I like them Smiley

*intermission while I admire pics of gnome-flamingo love* Thanks again untidyfan! Heart burp

BeaFish & Quinctia, I really like all the meshes you chose for the hair, they look great! And what pretty patterns for the autoshade, thank you.
SakuraJane & Foxmanic, Nymphy's curls look so nice on those meshes! And I don't need any more freckles but these are so pretty I can't resists. Thank you!
Whispers & Okra, the skinset is so pretty! With fit and fat states and elder wrinkles! I love Heidi too but the previews make me want to take a road trip with Okra somewhere. It's not just the holly and snowflake doodles or the handwriting, it's the directness of the Boobs censor.
Curiona, I'm all to pieces happy you like your gifts!
xSayuri & Curiona, I love that house, it looks just like I would picture it if someone said "minimalist Japanese house" Cheesy And the kimonos are so beautifully shaded and I like the subtle patterns and colors too, thank you for sharing!
potiesims & Maron, gasp! Such beautiful things, it's full of stars! Thanks so very much for sharing, especially the ivies and rosebushes and nanu's floorpillow.
dark_moon & waxesnostalgic, who knew it'd be love at first sight for me and bunch of adorable vases? And Daisy is very lovable too, thank you!
Simbic & Figs, the young at heart blushes look so versatile, I like the dots with the Russian name too. And that coolsims hair looks so nice with the twists too, thanks!
teh_nemesis & just_duckie, I love patterns as paintings, I can't wait to see these in game. And what a cute house! Thank you.
warlock_female & teh_nemesis, what cute shoes you swapped onto those meshes, the black and white girls' boots/spats things especially.
AdmiralAeris & lolabythebay, pecan is my favorite new texture by Goat and it looks really nice on the counters, especially with that inset panel. I like the peplum tops too, thank you for sharing.

Happy new year everyone!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:20:28 PM by shastakiss » Logged
Zhippidy
Grimly Fiendish
Undead

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2013, 02:42:23 PM »

These gifts are fantastic!  Wow they are beautiful.  I swear we have some of the most creative people here on GoS Smiley   The tapestries are gorgeous, and those tall boots, and the patterns and the eyes.... so pretty, everything.   And the hair...  Amazing gifts ^_^  Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. Smiley
Eduie
Devious Diva
Gloom Cookie

O wear your tribulation like a rose.

« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2013, 05:58:11 PM »

I've got a few minutes to share my gift, so here it is:

Dear Eduie,

Surprise! I'm your SuperSecretSanta  Heart burp Long story short, your original SS dropped out about the same time I sent a PM to the SS hosts begging to offer my services as a SSS and they rather nicely matched me up to you. Lets just call it fate. Seeing as how you and I have very similar tastes, I was pretty damn ecstatic. I had missed the opportunity to sign up to the SS due to computer issues, so to be a SuperSecretSanta for someone like you has made me very happy  ^_^

I've made you a few gifts and I do hope you like them  ^_^ I had so much fun making these! Your likes list is very inspiring. You will also notice that I've nicked names from your list at LJ (and that the harp should be called Orpheus, alas!). Anyway, pictures proceeded by download link which has goodies and info in it -

Download them here at my Dropbox. And you may of course share these!

I've already done all my gushing in PMs and am too tired to do much more flailing. These gifts were super, super amazing, though, and I'm so happy with them. I hope some other people will enjoy them as much as I will.

miros
Face Collector
Macabre Miscreant

Face Collector

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »

Wow!  What wonderful gifts, Nymphy!

What doesn't kill you gives you unhealthy coping mechanisms and a morbid sense of humor.

Dragons are incubating
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »

OOH very nice! Cheesy

waxesnostalgic
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2013, 07:24:12 PM »

I finally get to share my gift, as I am back to "proper" internet. XD My secret santa was Unicorngurl180, who made a ton of beautiful vintage stuff for my early 20th century 'hood. I can't thank her enough!

A dress of Amaryll's, shoeswapped with Trapping's Oxfords and vintage feedsack prints from the 1930's.

The Maxis Free Time tweed suit, shoeswapped with maxis buckled loafers.

Recolors of short calalily dress, shoeswapped with maxis T-straps.

Recolors of lalabubus's fur coat, shoeswapped with maxis low heels.

Cute vintage undies in aelia colors, which are a recolor of some from All About Style. You'll need the mesh by Grizzelda, HERE, for them to work.

Unicorngurl also made me two gorgeous lots in an early 20th century style. Raco Manor, an unfurnished 1920s mansion, and La Fleur, an Art Deco night club.

[DOWNLOAD]
[ALTERNATE]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 07:35:47 PM by waxesnostalgic » Logged

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »

OOH so cute! I love the undies Cheesy Lovely gift!

Quinctia
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2013, 08:51:46 PM »

Sorry it took me a little while to post in the thread!  (I had to upload the preview pics so I could post them in here! XD)

My Santa was SakuraJane.

She made me two sets of hairs that are dip-dyed, but binned as their naturals.  And five recolors of Bruno's Kylie eyes.  (As shared, they are geneticized but not townified.)

Also, she made two lipsets, a Mouseyblue/Trapping blend, and a Sakura recolor:

(These are also pictured in the above two shots with the hair and eyes.)

And a recolor of a Jope painting with pictures of sims:  (linked picture for big).

Finally, there was a set of lipscars edited from a ZeroDark alpha, but there was no preview, and I had difficulty making any myself, so bonus?

I can share my gift!  SakuraJane uploaded it here!  (Let me know if I need to reupload it for any reason.)

Everything was very lovely!  I've already used a couple of the lips, and the hairs are waiting for the right girl to grow up and need to use them (which should not take very long in my legacy-loving game.)  Thanks again, SakuraJane! Smiley

Deatherella
"Lady Death"
Macabre Miscreant

You hear voices, I hear music.

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2013, 12:07:26 PM »

My Secret Santa was Ayra Amer who gave me 4 sets of clothing that I just love. I can share so I am "quoting" the pm  . . .

I really hope you enjoy your holidays, have happy memories.  Cheesy

"It's hard to fight an enemy with outposts in your head." S.King
downwardbound
↓Downer
Gutter Punk

« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2013, 08:40:37 PM »

(Sorry it took me so long to post, I got extremely sick and couldn't focus long enough to do this until today.)

Woo! My Santa was matsu_mike, and he made me a whole slew of Oddfellows memorabilia!  Cheer I'm going to use his pics and descriptions here:

Five recolors of Oddfellows paintings and documents on Parsimonious' The Ancestors mesh by K8. Comes in three repositoried sizes and two frames. Credit to K8 for frame recolors.  Meshes by Parsimonious are included.

Three necklaces featuring Oddfellows medallions.  Necklaces are on a mesh by Aikea Guinea, which is included.

Three documents and one small set of various labels and symbols used by the Oddfellows on Aikea Guinea's paper mesh, which is included.

Ten recolors of Around the Sims 2's Hacker Office Desk in Industrial style, with Aelia's colors. A few of the desks also include an Oddfellows logo. Mesh by ATS2 is included.

Five recolors of Around the Sims 2's Hacker Office End Table in Industrial style, with Aelia's colors. Colored to match the desks.  Mesh by ATS2 is included.

Aren't those paintings great? He said I could share, so you may download these goodies here: http://www.mediafire.com/?23f2bb2zd72wvs0

CuriousB
Recreational Spreadsheet User
Macabre Miscreant

24-Hour Scientific Services

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2013, 06:23:01 AM »

I'm surprised and delighted to find that I actually have something to post here this year!

The gorgeous, wonderful and angelic Milya, shastakiss and ZeroDark got together and made some fabulous gifts for myself, Yuxi, Jessy and Nymphy, as a thank you for running the Secret Santa and Advent events this year. Of course, we couldn't keep these goodies all to ourselves, so here they are:

Thank you so much - it was a truly lovely surprise, and we feel very spoiled! Heart burp

LeDoda
Gutter Punk

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »

My Santa was Keoni and she showered me with a lot of stuff. Thanks Keoni merry Christmas and happy new year!

Hi, I'm your Secret Santa and these are the gifts I made for you:

Trappings Vegas dresses for AF and TF in 4 of Eversims colors. The TF files are linked to the AF files, so the AF files are required for them to show up.

Download Vegas Dresses | Swatch : http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/Keoni-chan/gos/gifted/secret%20santa%202012/dress-swatch_zps5e98b5be.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?5qb51r1u9bb4l1z

Next, the Endless Winding Stairs that came with AL in 5 of Icads wood colors.
AL is required for these.

Download Stairs | Swatch : http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/Keoni-chan/gos/gifted/secret%20santa%202012/stairs-swatch_zps0d38a966.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?v3ern068yvcdlic

And lastly, Trappings conversion of the TS3 Full Moon hair, in 4 of simgaroops colors and textures. All ages, grey is linked to black.

Download Full Moon | Swatch : http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g206/Keoni-chan/gos/gifted/secret%20santa%202012/fullmoon-swatch_zpsef410d85.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?n5wmb075tq20cay

I hope you like your gifts. Feel free to share them and use my mediafire links.
Happy Holidays!

Stalk me on tumblr - Doda-sims.tumblr.com
Pages: Prev 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: