Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marth FE Tiara/Male Sim Headband  (Read 6838 times)
dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« on: January 28, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »

This is my very first time making a request on here, only because it is necessary. I apologize if I am being a burden. What I am looking for is simple, but is very hard to find. For those of you who know Marth from Fire Emblem I've been searching for his tiara. I've searched the previous threads, browsed MTS's download section, used Google, searched the TS2 Content List five times, etc.

Just keep stabbing

I've already been on Sailorjune's Themed Downloads, Download Whores, The Sims Surfer Site Reviews, A Sims' Life, The B List, The Ultimate Sims List and Sims 2 Inspired and no one had anything similar to that said tiara.

If no one make a tiara for male sims then a thin, gold headband would work just fine. It could be a regular headband that isn't on the forehead like mainly all of the headbands I have found so far. It would be like many of the female sim headbands on MTS2 though converted for male sims.

Cheesy
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out.  

EPs
-Sims 2
-Sims Nightlife
-Sims Season
-Sims: Family Fun Stuff
-University
-Nightlife
-Pets
-Seasons
-Bon Voyage
-Freetime
-Apartment Life

SPs

-Family Fun Stuff
-Glamour Life Stuff
-Celebration Stuff
-H&M Fashion Stuff
-Teen Style Stuff
-Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
-IKEA Home Stuff

Here's a picture:

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 07:45:44 PM by shastakiss » Logged
FlowerMisty
Kindergoth

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:38:13 PM »

I found Marth's character model from Brawl so I can make this headband for you.  Smiley Is there a specific hairstyle you want his headband to go over so I know how high above the head to place it? And what ages would you like the headband to be available for? Just adult male?

dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 12:47:19 AM »

First I'd like to say that because you replied to me you've made me the happiest person alive on the entire planet ! I'm in seventh heaven right now and am walking on air. Thank you so much. Though it's just a simple request I've been on every website imaginable and no one had anything similar to Marth's tiara. I would have even settled for a simple headband for male sims but it certainly is impossible to find. You truly have no idea how grateful I am for this. Thank you so much! If there is anything you'd like for me to do in return please don't hesitate to ask! 
Yay

Exact request:

-This is the exact Marth sim I have for TS2. Hopefully this will help you out with the placement.

-As for the age availability I would love for it to be for teen/young adult/adult male, but if it is easier just to make it for adult male then so be it.

Thanks again! I appreciate this immensely! 

ChocoMog
Turk Rookie
Gloom Cookie

~*Oh, good*~

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »

Wow! No way I love Marth, and your Sim of him is gorgeous~ If you don't mind me asking, are you going to share him? You can has flower

FlowerMisty might need to know what the hair is called and where it's from, so they can download it and make sure they get the right positioning. thanks

EDIT: Oh my word, I just found your DeviantArt and Sims. I think you're my new best friend. Hahaha~ Cheesy
Hair mesh file says: Peggy_Mh080104_Pegy052_mesh
Wowowow, your Sims put mine to shame. :'(
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 12:47:19 PM by ChocoMog » Logged
dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 01:22:50 PM »

Just to make this clear this is NOT my sim! I wish it was but I am just a loyal follower of *Prince-Stephen on deviantART. I do make my own sims though. They're all from the anime series Fullmetal Alchemist, but I'm not sharing them for now because someone claimed them as their own a few months ago and was making a profit off of them! That's why I'm making this clear that I am not the creator of these Fire Emblem sims.  What by Evanesco

Here's the download for the hair/Mesh ID:
http://bbs.manning.it/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16

Thank you for informing me! 
ChocoMog
Turk Rookie
Gloom Cookie

~*Oh, good*~

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »

Oops, I'm sorry. Grin And I'm very sorry that happened to you. Kiss

Good, you found the hair! Now I hope the tiara can be made. It's very important to his character because it's not just a prince's crown, or for appearance, it's his dear sister's tiara. He really needs it, and he wears it so well~ ^_^
dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 08:14:50 PM »

Exactly! Marth isn't Marth without his tiara. It would feel absolutely wrong to play with him on The Sims without his tiara.  Sad by Jasper

By the way, I just got FE9 and FE10 in the mail the other day. I'm a big fan of the FE series and finished watching the OVA on Youtube. Plus I always play Ike on Brawl! He's really a slow character but man is he strong!  hoehoe

I also can't wait until February 3rd because I pre-ordered FE Awakening! I'm so excited!  Stab
FlowerMisty
Kindergoth

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 11:04:28 PM »

I'll have the tiara done for you soon. ^_^

dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:44 AM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You my friend will forever be in my memory!

Who can't like Marth? It's impossible to resist his princely charm!  Grin

Mod edit: Posts merged. Please don't bump your thread or double post.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:01:51 AM by Yuxi » Logged
FlowerMisty
Kindergoth

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 08:43:20 PM »

All done. Big Grin Marth's Tiara converted from Super Smash Bros Brawl available for Teens - Elders. Download.

dezyandcream
Kindergoth

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »

It's perfect! It's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, you have no idea how grateful I am.

^_^ thanks

I just got home and checked the site and there right before my eyes was your amazing work. Every inch, every part of this defines refinement and urbanity. Your skills are fabulous and the effort put into this is remarkable! Thank you, thank you, thank you my friend. You are going to go far in life with your talents. Never doubt yourself!

I am awe-struck by your expertise.

Yay Smiley Wink
FlowerMisty
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:59:44 PM »

Embarrassed Thank you. I'm glad I was able to help.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: