Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blind Date 2013 Gifts  (Read 323686 times)
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« on: February 10, 2013, 06:16:00 PM »

The time to send out your gifts for the Blind Date event is fast approaching (40 minutes to be precise!), and thus here is the picture sharing thread. You are encouraged to show pictures of what you received, generously share a download link, and comment on other gifts too. Lock up your Downloads folder - there will be downloads galore! Tongue So, what did your Date make you?  Heart burp

Index:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:48:24 PM by shastakiss » Logged
Inzey
Undead

Hoarder

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 03:54:34 AM »

My Valentines was Curiona, and she made me an awesome gift!
(After sharing it I'll probably curl up around it and pet it, whispering "my precious..." Drool)

She made me owl pictures, on CuriousB Maxis Reframed meshes. The art is from Society6.

Swatch  Download

IKEA carpets in patterns from Colorlover (a match made in heaven Cool ) They are displayed using HugeLunatic's fixed rugs

Swatch  Download

Whew, there are a lot of carpets here! I have lots of Maxis Match wood floors, but hardly any Maxis Match carpets, so I figured you could probably use some as well. These are recolours of the Maxis Overwear and Carpet of the  Country carpets in all of Poppet's Memories colours. The 'Snow' carpets didn't come out as white as I might have liked, but I still think they came out looking pretty good overall.
They look awesome. Guess which sim houses will get a makeover? (Hint: it rhymes with ball)

Swatch  Download

Ah, even more owls. I'm just gonna go lie down in an awesomeness induced haze.
An owl themed wallset, mashed together from some colorlover patterns, trim by Trapping and tile backsplash walls by Maxis.

Swatch  Download

Or Download all

I have to mention again, this was so awesome. I can't wait to use this in my game  ^_^

Also, a huge thanks to Nymphy for organizing this. You rock! Cheesy

Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:58:30 AM »

OOH!! Such lovelies! Cheesy Thanks for sharing your gift with us and thanks, Curiona, for making it! Cheesy

Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:09:58 AM »

Ichabod&Longaville, aka Curiona&Inzey, haha I love the many owls! Really cute sets, Curiona. You really got into the likes Inzey listed.

Lovely gifts so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more ^_^ I'm really glad you've enjoyed this Inzey! Thanks for the kind words.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:32:01 PM by Nymphy » Logged
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 06:09:35 AM »

My Valentine Giftee was LeDoda, who is busy with school. I was given the okay to post what I gifted, soooo...here it is  Embarrassed

First, a house for LeDoda's simmies:

Second, a sim named Drake Matthews:

And last, some clothing for teen males:

DOWNLOAD

shastakiss
Overseer
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 08:19:19 AM »

So excited about this! I've had so much fun already Cheesy

Inzey & Curiona, I didn't know you liked owls but I'm so glad you do! The paintings and walls are super-cute, thank you both for sharing!
LeDoda and Whispers, look at that adorable house with its Valentine shutters! And our teen boys need these nice new clothes so badly, thank you.
Synergy
Gutter Punk

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 10:12:52 AM »

Wow, Inzey. I must have all the things from Curiona. Lovely, lovely gift!

Whispers, your houses are always amazing and I can never resist adding to my much-too-small teen male clothing folder.

Thank you all for sharing! Smiley

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »

Inzey & Curiona, I really love the owl paintings! And I'm going to get a lot of use out of the rug recolors. I was thinking just yesterday about how that rug needed more recolors  Grin
Whispers & ledoda, I really love the house you build! Your houses always look so great, I can't resist downloading  Big Grin

Thank you both very much for sharing!

Milya
Sneak Snake
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

Voleste

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »

Keoni! Come online, dork.

My dearest significant other was Juliet, in the form of Keoni and she made a lot of great things for me.  You can has flower
To my dearest Heathcliff,

though it may be a little early, happy Valentine's Day! These are the gifts I made for you:

swatch

a set of TF clothing. It's Trappings conversion of Io's Gaelle outfit, with Steffano's platform converse. 4 colors, mesh included and set as everyday.

You mentioned you love plants. Well, so do I so I made a set of plants for you  Big Grin The pots are part of a set by Amaryll, the plants are all by wood for sims. As you can see in the preview picture, the pots come in 3 colors. The plants have no recolors. They're in decorative>plants and I think they cost around $70.. I think...

swatch

A set of rubber tiles in 7 of anna's colors. I think they're funny, hope you do too  Wink

swatch

More floors, perhaps a bit more useable than the last set. These are recolors of the Whimsical Parquette by Spaik in 5 of Icad's colors.

swatch

Next, a retexture of Sims2Play's bookcases. The two wood colors (black and white) match the Expedit set from the IKEA SP. The boxes come in 5 combinations of anna's colors.

swatch

A set of wallpapers, made from Colourlovers' patterns. The stucco base is by Trapping and the molding is snatched of a wall by Dohnna. 6 versions, you can find them in wallpaper for $ 2 each.

And last, but hopefully not least, the thing I was whining about yesterday. It's the AL jungle gym, but without a roof. It comes in 4 of the original colors. Since it was cloned from the AL jungle gym, AL is required for this to work.

Download

Alternative Download

I really hope you like what I made for you! Feel free to share it and use my image and download links.

Chances are you're typing your message to me right now, but hopefully, for once, I will be first  Grin

Lots of love
Juliet

Isn't her stuff just brilliant? And look at that last thing, that playhouse without a roof. Oh my. She was really generous and I could share with all of you lot! Thank you again, Keoni!

Inzey & Curiona; loving the owl theme! Those paintings are cute and I love the carpets and rugs. Smiley
Doda & Whispers; such an adorable house! I do love that semi formal outfit also, my teen males lack clothing.

keoni
Undead

Wait... what?

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 02:17:49 PM »

Milya, what are you on about? I am online  Tongue

Anyway, my blind date was (as you might have guessed) Heathcliff, more commonly know as Milya and she made me a bunch of absolutely gorgeous stuff 

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

Bonjour mon Juliet! I know you sent me a message, I'm going to check it out after I send it. I already know it'll be outstanding. Heart burp

First, four female hairs. They're in Simgaroops 6 textures and colours, meshes are included and colours binned. Everything is for all ages, except the Rose one, that's for children and up.

There are also five layerable freckles, found in full face makeup.
Swatch

And there are "ear" blushes and "nose" blushes! They are in the ten colours of Lilith's advent '12 blush and fully layerable. They're called the Weasley blushes. Tongue

- 12 recolours on the BV Collectible poster mesh, paintings of 6 dogs and 6 cats. They've been sitting in my Etsy folder forever and I sadly can't remember the wonderful artist.
swatch
- 30 recolours on the BaseGame suspense mesh; yet another 30 TS3 sceneries. Thank you Perksfbeingplumbobs and Eversims!
swatch
- 3 random recolours of the Pets dreamcatcher
swatch
- the M&G green steps ladder in the IKEA lack and Maxis Woods. The IKEA lack recolours are given a more painty look. There are also five flower recolours I stupidly forgot to take pictures of.
- 88 walls with Shastakiss' ceiling friendly moulding. Colours are by Iamsimming.
swatch

Download

I hope you like it! The walls and area-specific blushes are a total guess, but I like to experiment sometimes.  Tongue I had so much fun creating for you! Obviously you can share, etc etc.  Smiley

Love and kisses from Wuthering Heights,

Heathcliff

Like I said, gorgeous! I loved every single piece of it and all of it will be very overused. Thanks so much Milya! It's all brilliant  Big Grin

Dibaday
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 03:15:36 PM »

Everything here is just downright amazing, I'm getting too exciting right now- over a 10 year old game! Cheesy
simsforaranya
Darth Fluffle
Kindergoth

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »

Doctor Who themed undies for TM? Be still my heart!

Ruler of all that is evil. And fluffy.
Legacies and stories: http://simsforaranya.livejournal.com/
Nymphy
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »

Ginny&Claudio, aka Whispers/LeDoda, nice gifts! I think the teen clothing is particularly nice Smiley I hope this event has made you a little more confident with creating Whispers!
Juliet&Heathcliff, aka Keoni&Milya, aww you two  Kiss I think it is hilarious that you both realised you had each other and have been asking sneaky questions Grin Your gifts perfectly fulfil the likes list and are really usable for other simmers too. Thank you very much for sharing them with us!
Whispers
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 06:54:09 PM »

OOH where to START?! Cheesy

I love the plants! I'm always in desperate need of plants! Smiley And the hairs! I can never have enough of them! Wallpapers are a weakness of mine, and all the ones I see here are exquisite. And I absolutely ADORE the puppy and kitty pictures! Cheesy Cheesy

Nymphy, I still have a long way to go, but I do feel much better about where I'm at! Smiley Thanks so much for setting this up! It was super fun!
Now, are we going to have a St. Patrick's Day SS? Tongue

Bryde
Kindergoth

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 10:04:12 PM »

My wonderful date was Legislacerator, and my gifts were so wonderful I could cry! I hope you all love them and use them as much as I know I will!

Hello, I'm your date! Heart burp I hope you like what I've made for you...

The first thing is a hair, Rose donate 65 with gradient tails and bangs. 5 colors for this.

Another hair! Newsea Vera with gradients and streaks. 5 colors for this, also!

A miniskirt, with platform converse. There are 6 recolors, in both tucked and untucked versions.

A lipblend. The top part is from those infamous Tifa lips, the bottom is mostly from a skin by Mouseyblue. This has 16 recolors.

A floor by Sims in Paris in Aelia's Eco colors.

And lastly, two scrolls converted from Oblivion. There are two meshes, with three recolors for each.

Erm, so that's it! I hope you like everything, and you are more than welcome to share if you are so inclined. And of course...

[ DOWNLOAD ]

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: