Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: (Updated 10/22) My DeathNote characters (Mello, Misa, Matt, Near)  (Read 55001 times)
LuviaBloodmire
Like the echo of a shadow.
Gloom Cookie

It's like trying to breathe without lungs.

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 08:13:43 PM »

I would also be quite interested in having your share more DN sims. *squee-ness*

Putting the A in SAD.
saint
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »

Hell yeah I'm interested Xizarx!  A Misa Misa sim would be hot!  I already have the hair for her (thanks to you again  Cheer)All I need is the doll!  And Near would be great to see!
xizarx
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:30 PM »

^_^ nice, then I will pack up and post them as soon as I fix the mess I made when installing AL *dies*
Yoyo Illuser
*Hair Whore*
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »

What kind of mess happened? I'm still really not into the idea of getting AL....I know a ton of my hacks and downloads are going to go "Kapooof" and I can't live without them....But AL seems too fun, especially with the new interactions....Anywho....Your Mello has such a cute face, still so seeeeriiiioooooouuuus^^ Love his bloody clutter home ((Or is that even his home?))Your pictures still remain to be gorgeous!!I could never take pictures as good as you....They're beautiful^^
musiclover505
Kindergoth

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

oh wow it really is Mello!  The burn marks look real too.  Awesome job!  I just finished watching the Death Note series the other day and it amazing!  I haven't watched the live version yet, is it just as good?

you are who you are so just be you and let others see the beauty only you hold Wink
Yoyo Illuser
*Hair Whore*
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Sorry but it is not in my honest opinion, I despise it with a passion....Don't mean to jump in and seem like I'm yelling but....Nonononononononononono....Live version bad....Very bad...*Shudders*
saint
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 12:25:36 AM »

Awesome!  Can't wait to download!! Cheesy
xizarx
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 02:42:42 AM »

What kind of mess happened? I'm still really not into the idea of getting AL....I know a ton of my hacks and downloads are going to go "Kapooof" and I can't live without them....But AL seems too fun, especially with the new interactions....Anywho....Your Mello has such a cute face, still so seeeeriiiioooooouuuus^^ Love his bloody clutter home ((Or is that even his home?))Your pictures still remain to be gorgeous!!I could never take pictures as good as you....They're beautiful^^

Well, now I need to start with my downloads folder from zero! I'm spending hours and I still lack of stuff I really want >.<
But other than that (what it's a real mess, cause my sims don't show up properly) I think AL is pretty good, I actually like it.

And yeah that's Mello's home. I meant it to be that old, messy place he lived in with Matt in Japan. We can see there are lots of mannequins and that was my inpiration Smiley

oh wow it really is Mello!  The burn marks look real too.  Awesome job!  I just finished watching the Death Note series the other day and it amazing!  I haven't watched the live version yet, is it just as good?

Thanks!
but I agree with Yoyo, the Live action movie is a no-no for me too >.<
MJSpice
Rants of the abnormally unknown ;P
Undead

ALIENS! ALIENS EVERYWHERE!

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 04:54:59 AM »

MELLOOOOOOOOOO! HOMG! I WANTS NEAR NOW!
Yoyo Illuser
*Hair Whore*
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 07:12:22 AM »

Did you pull out your downloads folder before setting up AL?Or did AL do something to your folder?I'm still not sure whether or not I want AL yet, that and I'm flat broke...So getting it soon isn't an option^^U The mannequins must be fun to clutter with, you look like you enjoy using them....Where did you get them?
xizarx
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 01:11:25 AM »

MELLOOOOOOOOOO! HOMG! I WANTS NEAR NOW!
I have Near too. I will share him as soon as I fix the mess in my downloads folder Smiley

Did you pull out your downloads folder before setting up AL?Or did AL do something to your folder?I'm still not sure whether or not I want AL yet, that and I'm flat broke...So getting it soon isn't an option^^U The mannequins must be fun to clutter with, you look like you enjoy using them....Where did you get them?

Oh I deleted everything, cause my folder was a huge mess and I needed to do it. Still, I lack a lot of stuff I loved ;__; But I think it'd be safe for you to instal it Wink
And I made those mannequins, cause I wanted them specially for Mello (yeah, i know, it's an obsession) If you want them I can share them with you. I think someone posted some here too, but I can't remmebr....
Nissi
is a
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

Drool Thank you, thank you, thank you. He's lush. Cheesy

Yukiko
Kindergoth

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »

wow, i likes a lot!  Grin he's great!!  Big Grin
Yoyo Illuser
*Hair Whore*
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 03:14:32 AM »

My roomate says no on the mannequins....We share the game and what goes into it...Heh....I wouldn't know what to do with them anyway....Thanks though!((They are quite cute still^^))
xizarx
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 01:34:19 AM »

To avoid spammming with multiple topics, I'll update here my characters from now on. In mind I have Matt and Near, but if someone is interested in a different character, lemme know and I will share them too ^_^

MISA

I used the awsome Mesh AF-FB-ShortDressWedges by Gelydh, and just made  recolour of the dress. Tighs and shoes are her textures. For some reason I don't know, the mesh is included, but it can be found at Club Crimsyn  with the wonderfol original recolours (yeap, you guessed right, it's my fav dress Tongue)
Hair mesh is included too.
For the accessories, Misa wears those...ummm dunno how to call them LOL those things like razors or something around the forearms, made by me, that it's not included (why? no clue -_-) and you can download here  . The cross necklace (and its mesh) is by Nouk . It caused the damned flashing blue issue in my game, but Distraction fixed it and uploaded it here . You need to download it too, cause is not included.

:meow: :meow: :meow:DOWNLOAD MISA :meow: :meow: :meow:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:58:35 AM by xizarx » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: