Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Default Replacement Face Templates.  (Read 87635 times)
spookymuffin
Kindergoth

My muffin is spooky!

« on: November 27, 2008, 02:44:13 AM »

I'm going to try and move most of my recent creations away from InSim now that the site is under new management. I'm sorry for the huge amount of my crap you're going to see around the place.

Anywho, here's the thread from InSim:

"Default replacement faces for all ages. I've left faces 1, 2 and 8 because I like them but I've completely replaced all of the others.

These will not change the appearance of existing townies and NPCs; only newly generated ones.

The first two pictures show some of the faces with different skintones so you can get a better idea of what they might look like in your own game.

The rest of the defaults can be seen below; all wearing Enayla's beautiful skins.

These go in your downloads folder. Each face is clearly labeled so you can remove any single face that you don't like and keep the rest, or maybe mix and match between other people's sets and this one.

Special thanks go to kamikitten at MTS2 who let me use her Emily sim as a base for face 20cind. And if it wasn't for AllenABQ's templates on MTS2 this probably would have taken twice as long!

Enjoy!"

So, I've finally gotten around to updating the link for this. Sorry it took so long! I think this has a working template 19, but I'm not in a position to test it right now.

DOWNLOAD:
http://simfileshare.net/download/322661/

* tDqoZ.png (25.94 KB, 125x125 - viewed 104963 times.)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:22:00 AM by spookymuffin » Logged

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
Neithan
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 04:53:27 AM »

Wow, hadn't heard about that until now... But more on-topic, these replacements look gorgeous! Definitely have to try them out. Thank you for posting them here. Smiley
azraelchan
Pastamancer
Kindergoth

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 04:57:55 AM »

O these are wonderful.  I loooove how they all look so different from eachother!   Very nicely done. Smiley  I did get a "broken file" message when unzipping though: "Spookymuffin 3\19 ccel\spooky_facetemplate_19tf.package. The file is corrupt"  I redownloaded and tried a couple different unzipping programs, but same result :/  
Thought I'd say somethin', just in case it's not only me.  Anyway,  thank you so much! I love them all!
lillithlee
Grimly Fiendish
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 06:07:52 AM »

I tried the download and their is a broken file, anyway perhaps it is time to get rid of the monkey faces and put these in, Thank you.
Kate
Undead

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 06:08:16 AM »

Very nice - I like the noses! Smiley I'm tempted, I'm getting a little sick of the templates I have in now. Welcome to GOS! Smiley

LovelyChelseaMeterMaid
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »

Yeah, I got a corrupted file message too. But these are lovely!
FreddyBear
Master of Freddy
Kindergoth

Beautiful

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 09:12:42 AM »

Yeah, one of the files are corrupted but I really do love the facial masks!  Thanks for sharing these beauties with us and welcome to GoS Cheer.

Do you like it when paysites shit bricks?  Hell, Yeah!!
I am the Master of Freddy
Want more payfiles for free? But remember to register under an alias!
Smeag
Macabre Miscreant

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 11:53:40 AM »

I already have a whole set of face templates but I'll definitely replace some of those with these. "Mix and match" brings so much more variety in the game. Thank you!
bopashu
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

these look great. noone look the same which is so good.
spookymuffin
Kindergoth

My muffin is spooky!

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 02:00:48 PM »

Okay, for some reason I can't get the entire file to upload without something getting corrupted and I've tried different hosts with the same result. So, please download the main file and then download the 19ccel template separately.

Sorry, guys.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
freakingdork
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »

Yay! I've been using these for at least the past year and love them muchly. <3s for spookymuffin!
Sinthe
is really a nice person.
Gloom Cookie

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 12:59:25 AM »

I really like these. They're de-fugged without being generic.
Solar
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 05:40:44 AM »

These are very nice, and I love how they're all very different.
dstucki
Gutter Punk

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 12:11:31 AM »

These are absolutely gorgeous, thank you!
Mirrigold
Kindergoth

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 06:40:32 PM »

Loving these templates, many thanks for uploading them here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Next   Go Up
Print

Jump to: